At 123 Seattle selects: Chris harper, WR KS

Falcan Moore

Reaction score
Steve2222":1rq4msbr said:
Falcan Moore":1rq4msbr said:
Such a great pick, worried about playing you guys this year - on the bright side, we have young and terrific CBs.

As a UDub fan watching Desmond play a ton, he never screamed above average NFL starter to me. Not trying to rain on your parade, but yeah.
I'm far from thrilled with our draft. Actually pretty pissed with it. But apparently, if you rain on the parade, you're a "bad fan," so I'm holding my tongue till the draft is done.

Rainger

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":181jjzll said:
rainger":181jjzll said:
Shock2k":181jjzll said:
Stupid ESPN was on a commercial break during our pick.
Every year they always are. The Seattle pick doesnt matter to the talking heads and when we pick they are always talking about someone else.

It's Round 4... they're done showing picks live.

Calm down.
You Calm down. I did not want them to show it live but at least TALK about the pick a bit. All they want to talk about is what the Jets/Giants etc are doing. I am allowed an opinion about the stupid media. You dont need to be my mother advising me.

Happypuppy

Reaction score
Falcan Moore":33o6kuak said:
Steve2222":33o6kuak said:
Falcan Moore":33o6kuak said:
Such a great pick, worried about playing you guys this year - on the bright side, we have young and terrific CBs.

As a UDub fan watching Desmond play a ton, he never screamed above average NFL starter to me. Not trying to rain on your parade, but yeah.
I'm far from thrilled with our draft. Actually pretty pissed with it. But apparently, if you rain on the parade, you're a "bad fan," so I'm holding my tongue till the draft is done.

Not at all. These players all have question marks, your concern is valid. However we only need to hit on a couple. There is not much room on this roster right now as good as it is.

Falcan Moore

Reaction score
Happypuppy":aupgshl2 said:
Falcan Moore":aupgshl2 said:
Steve2222":aupgshl2 said:

Not at all. These players all have question marks, your concern is valid. However we only need to hit on a couple. There is not much room on this roster right now as good as it is.

I'm talking about the Falcons draft haha. Seahawks draft has been pretty terrific from my perspective.

TwilightError

Reaction score
Rice and Tate threw the ball last season. Harper used to be a QB in Oregon so I expect to see the same from him.

sutz

Reaction score
TwilightError":1xiz5uv0 said:
Rice and Tate threw the ball last season. Harper used to be a QB in Oregon so I expect to see the same from him.
Well, instead of the 4WR offense, maybe we'll have a 5QB backfield.

:)

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Falcan Moore":388d5rfm said:
Happypuppy":388d5rfm said:
Falcan Moore":388d5rfm said:

I'm talking about the Falcons draft haha. Seahawks draft has been pretty terrific from my perspective.

Everybody else's draft is better than your team's. People want what they can't have. :thirishdrinkers:

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
JSeahawks":1fgwcats said:
Ex Duck QB. TOUGH TOUGH wr. Actually reminds me quite a bit of Brian Blades. Realy good run blocking WR as well. If you don't love the pick now I pretty much guarantee you'll love the player in a couple years.

I like it!

[youtube]zKbt-TwXKWU[/youtube]
Looks like a very solid pick. Why did he transfer from Oregone????? Was he tired of the ugly uniform combos? :sarcasm_off:

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":12ivi2pw said:
JSeahawks":12ivi2pw said:
Ex Duck QB. TOUGH TOUGH wr. Actually reminds me quite a bit of Brian Blades. Realy good run blocking WR as well. If you don't love the pick now I pretty much guarantee you'll love the player in a couple years.

I like it!

[youtube]zKbt-TwXKWU[/youtube]
Looks like a very solid pick. Why did he transfer from Oregone????? Was he tired of the ugly uniform combos? :sarcasm_off:

Lost the QB job.

hawkmanj

Reaction score
I like this pick. Big receiver.

Adds more needed size and depth at receiver.

Overall, I like our receiver core, but the only thing we were missing was another bigger receiver.

marymoorhawk

Reaction score
Steve2222":3sv8afwk said:
Falcan Moore":3sv8afwk said:

I am going to disagree with this - I think Desmond will above average ... he excels in tight coverage which to the extremely poor Pac-12 officiating means sometimes a flag and sometimes not, which makes it difficult for a corner to understand where lines are drawn.

jlwaters1

Reaction score
marymoorhawk":18ebser0 said:
Steve2222":18ebser0 said:
Falcan Moore":18ebser0 said:

I am going to disagree with this - I think Desmond will above average ... he excels in tight coverage which to the extremely poor Pac-12 officiating means sometimes a flag and sometimes not, which makes it difficult for a corner to understand where lines are drawn.

From the limited stuff I've seen of Desmond Trufant. To me he is KELLY JENNINGS 2.0, a guy with similar size and speed to Jennings. Who also is a "safe" pick. From what I've seen and Mayock has said, he doesn't make a lot of huge plays. The guy played 4 years and had just 6 INT's at least 1 of which was a gift as the QB of the opposing team overthrew it and it was easy pickings.

I wish him the best in ATL. I'm glad he's not in Seattle though.

TDOTSEAHAWK

Reaction score
Depth at flanker - behind Rice. We don't have another big bodied WR on the team so this was needed.

Tate, Harvin and Baldwin are all slot/flankers.

pinksheets

Reaction score
I totally called this pick back during the Oregon-KSU Fiesta Bowl, or at least that's what my brother hit me up to give me props for, because I don't remember, I was DRUUUUUUUNK.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
Falcan Moore":19jz95w6 said:
But apparently, if you rain on the parade, you're a "bad fan," so I'm holding my tongue till the draft is done.

This is very true. Sad, but true. Or you are labeled as 'freaking out'. Such is life on an internet fan board.

Latest posts