NBA returning to Seattle?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hawkcrazzed

Reaction score
i heard on kjr that hansen and co are willing to give every kings employee a 18 month severage package at full pay. damn nba what the hell are you missing here

Laloosh

Reaction score
The Outfield":2rv95r9u said:
Reports that recommendation won't be made until Mon-Wed...................

After the recommendation is made, the Board of Governors will be able to vote on the issue after seven business days have passed, making May 8th the earliest possible day that the Kings saga can be officially finalized.

And the state senator that was present and helped make the pitch to the board is now trying to push a bill to speed up the arena timeline.

Regarding arena timelines, Sen. Darrell Steinberg introduced a bill yesterday that could possibly help expedite the environmental review process for Sacramento's downtown arena. The bill, called SB 731, rewrites part of the California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA) to reduce the amount of lawsuits on projects like the arena. Steinberg told the Bee that he sent a copy of the bill to the NBA.

Link: http://www.sactownroyalty.com/2013/4/25 ... tal-review

Lords of Scythia

Reaction score
Stern is up on the stage in his little white primadonna tutu. The spotlights are on and millions of fans in two different cities are watching him. You think Stern wants to give this up? HELL NO. He wants to milk out this moment until he has his little-girl limp orgasm.

pehawk

Reaction score
Stern's doing a desperate dance to look good, to the nation and each city. I'm leaning towards Sac getting a conditional expansion team out of this. Hansen won't, and rightfully so, accept that offer. And, I can't see other owners restricting a sale. Bad, bad, bad business.

Throwdown

Reaction score
pehawk":2qelmwhj said:
Stern's doing a desperate dance to look good, to the nation and each city. I'm leaning towards Sac getting a conditional expansion team out of this. Hansen won't, and rightfully so, accept that offer. And, I can't see other owners restricting a sale. Bad, bad, bad business.

I really think our ace in all this is Silver, the commish in waiting, he's been very friendly with Seattle in the past and still is now whenever asked questions about it, him and the owners who know abut business.

JesterHawk

Reaction score
Wait, did I just read that a Senator rewrote a bill expressly for the purpose of making it easier to build a new stadium so a sports franchise could be retained? Thank goodness California doesn't have any more pressing issues on the docket than the Sacramento Kings.

The Outfield

Reaction score
hawkcrazzed":8s8e585i said:
lol is it just me or that video of balmer he just seems giddy as hell.

I really haven't watched interviews with Ballmer to see if he's always like this, but he seems to be avoiding eye contact, like he's hiding something

chris98251

Reaction score
Stern wants center stage, sharing with the NFL this weekend and being on page 4 in sporting news is not where he wants his mug shot.

pinksheets

Reaction score
The Outfield":16r6gqpt said:
hawkcrazzed":16r6gqpt said:

I really haven't watched interviews with Ballmer to see if he's always like this, but he seems to be avoiding eye contact, like he's hiding something
You don't become a CEO of a giant company without being able to look someone straight in the eye when you're bullshitting them. Dudes like Ballmer don't have tells.

twisted_steel2

Reaction score
pinksheets":10jdew3f said:
The Outfield":10jdew3f said:
hawkcrazzed":10jdew3f said:

You don't become a CEO of a giant company without being able to look someone straight in the eye when you're bullshitting them. Dudes like Ballmer don't have tells.

True.

Guys like that, the big time CEO's, they usually have varying degrees of sociopathic, narcissistic, antisocial personality disorders, intermittent explosive disorder, etc.

You could never tell if he was lying or not. No way.

Lords of Scythia

Reaction score
Guys like that have disorganized psychopath bleeding-orifice-f^^king syndrome (in which the subject endures deep fantasies of raping and killing, and raping again, his own mother). We clear?

Status
Not open for further replies.