C+ Draft! Come on Fans!

jake206

Reaction score
Fans love to applaud if they're teams are inlilne with the draft gurus like Mel Kiper.

Steve2222

Reaction score
I dont think its so much of trust as they'd have rather seen us draft a position of need with the first pick. But if he graded out as their BPA, Im cool with it.

olyfan63

Reaction score
With Pete and John, I've learned to be happiest if the critics pan our draft. If Kiper and others of his ilk are fawning over our draft, at the time of the draft, giving A grades, etc., we are SO SCREWED. If they're grading our draft as C's and D's, I'm lovin' it. So this is a great sign, that the pundits, as reflected by the masses, are calling it a C+ so far. I think Michael will become an emerging star, and he may be the guy that breaks the big run to put us over the top in several big games next year, even has a "Timmy Smith" game in the SB, if we get there.
Love, love, love the Christine Michael pick. He could be named Sue Michael for all I care. The dude can run the ball. We got Darren McFadden top-5 talent for a late 2nd round pick.

The Radish

Reaction score
Since our first round happened a month ago I don't see what they have to vote on.

And draft people for the most part are like Earl Weaver former "great" coach of the Baltimore Oreiles. Ron Luciano (The Umpire Strikes Back) said of him. "He' not happy unless he's not happy."

That has always seemed a fair description of draft people against each other. They all sea food differently.

:les:

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
The Radish":1k7sdjsn said:
Since our first round happened a month ago I don't see what they have to vote on.

And draft people for the most part are like Earl Weaver former "great" coach of the Baltimore Oreiles. Ron Luciano (The Umpire Strikes Back) said of him. "He' not happy unless he's not happy."

That has always seemed a fair description of draft people against each other. They all sea food differently.

:les:
We'll put. Another problem is the "fantasy football syndrome". Some guy wins his fantasy league and then thinks he's smarter than the best GM's in the NFL!

kearly

Reaction score
I'd give it a solid "B" so far, with Michael being an "A" and Hill a "C". We are in for an amazing day three though. We have 10, TEN!!!!!! picks tomorrow, and there is still an amazing group of talent out there particularly at OT, QB, and WR.

OP
OP
Shock2k

Shock2k

Reaction score
Well when you feel like you have a championship team it all feels like toppings. Though I would still like to pick up an OLB.

The Radish

Reaction score
ivotuk":3fjsedpg said:
I doubt those are even Seahawk fans voting. Most likely Niner fans looking for an edge :p

Or is simply a talking head that never saw the Seahawks play since 2010.

:roll:

OP
OP
Shock2k

Shock2k

Reaction score
I like where everybody's head is at. That is fun going back and looking at last years grades and evaluations.

bellingerga

Reaction score
Shock2k":18p4bqgn said:
http://fanballot.nfl.com/

As voted by our fans. After the epic team that we have now, you think fans would have a little bit of trust! Sheesh.

RW says Go Hawks!

how dare everybody have unique opinions from one another. For shame.

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
So for those of you who subscribe to ESPN's Football Insider, pray tell how did His Highness Mel the Hair Kiper grade us?

I'm curious.

12th_Bob

Reaction score
I like the grade, no need to poop on the entire thing as an F, or praise the draft as an A+ and over hype the player before any games are played.

Happypuppy

Reaction score
I look at the fit. I see out of this 6 making the team, maybe a couple more. 2-3 will see a fair amount of time as rotational,players the others depth. Maybe one starter

If this holds true a solid B. no stars but solid depth and situational players

Things I was surprised we didn't draft.

PK
QB
Move TE
Little back like JForce for kick offs

Fanatics

Reaction score
First draft grades immediately after the draft are ignorant at best. Next, it is nearly impossible for a loaded team to greatly improve their team. No holes exist, so who do you draft to help your team immediately?

Personally I thought our biggest weakness would have to be either Defensive Line or Wide Receivers. We helped both of those areas pre-draft, so what do we draft to improve, depth, risk, upside, ...Not a bad draft if you think of it this way.