Draft Part at Wamu Theater?

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
Draft Part at Wamu Theater?
Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:23 pm
  • Last year we went to a draft party at the wamu theater. Cant find information on one this year. Does anyone know anything about this or of something else going on? thanks!

Samantha
    Samgad
    NET Bench Warmer

Re: Draft Part at Wamu Theater?
Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:26 pm
  • With the Hawks not having a first round pick this year I don't believe they are doing a party.
    rcambaker
    NET Bench Warmer

Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:42 pm

Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:53 am
  • Yea, last years was fun. I was under the impression there wasn't an official Seahawks party this year.
    As a musician and audio quality champion, Neil Young said in 2012, “Steve Jobs was a pioneer of digital music. But when he went home, he listened to vinyl.”
    twisted_steel2
    NET Veteran

Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:42 pm
  • The draft party last year was to celebrate the new uniforms.

This year, with no 1st round pick and no new uniforms, we don't have a party.
    vant
    NET Practice Squad

Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:11 pm
  • vant wrote:The draft party last year was to celebrate the new uniforms.

This year, with no 1st round pick and no new uniforms, we don't have a party.

The uniforms were a bonus last year, because they also had the Party the previous 2 drafts (once at WaMu and the other at Maydenbeur over in Bellevue)

I was waiting for my e-mail invite and pretty bummed when I realized it wasn't coming. I've been the past 3 years and it's always been a fun time. I assume it was cancelled because there's no 1st rounder (maybe having it anyways would tip their hand if they wanted to trade up? :idea: :?: ) but I wish they would've held something similar on Friday or Saturday.
    I'm sick of chasing after my dreams. I'm just going to find out where they're headed, and catch up with them later.
    - Mitch Hedberg
    vedthree
    * NET Sage *

Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:24 pm
  • someone should have thrown a "we don't need the a draft" party. pete probably would have shown up.
    We are the 2014 Superbowl champions and it can never, ever be taken away.
    Greatest defense in NFL history.
    Seeker
    NET Veteran

It is currently Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:51 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information