Single game tickets.

mikeak

Reaction score
So is I am buying someone's charter tickets via Craigslist how can I protect myself? Can I confirm the owners name for charter seats? PayPal the money? Any other ideas? I hate to pay the huge fees on NFL exchange....but obviously it gives you security

Thanks

seahawks-in-qc

Reaction score
washmont":2lthzdk2 said:
seahawks-in-qc":2lthzdk2 said:
Hey everyone!

I was just looking at some tickets on stubhub and they say that the delivery will be on Friday, September 13th.....is that normal?
I mean, the game is on the 15th. And also I planned to leave Montreal early the 13th.

Can someone explain me that?

Edit 1: I just saw that I can print them. So if I print my electronic tickets to the field, it will work out too?

People put in a random date for delivery because they don't know when the Hawks will mail the tickets to them. You can only print actual tickets only, not club passes or field passes.

Not sure to understand what are the club passes and field passes?

Subzero717

Reaction score
seahawks-in-qc":33ln45u1 said:
washmont":33ln45u1 said:
seahawks-in-qc":33ln45u1 said:
Hey everyone!

I was just looking at some tickets on stubhub and they say that the delivery will be on Friday, September 13th.....is that normal?
I mean, the game is on the 15th. And also I planned to leave Montreal early the 13th.

Can someone explain me that?

Edit 1: I just saw that I can print them. So if I print my electronic tickets to the field, it will work out too?

People put in a random date for delivery because they don't know when the Hawks will mail the tickets to them. You can only print actual tickets only, not club passes or field passes.

Not sure to understand what are the club passes and field passes?

If you have to ask you can't afford them. :mrgreen:

seahawks-in-qc

Reaction score
Haha maybe :p
so if my tickeys are in the upper level sideline section, I can just show up with my electronic tickets and everything will be fine

12HawkFan

Reaction score
Stub Hub, Razorgator and the NFL Ticket exchange all work very similar, they control credit card data from the transaction and will back charge you if the tickets that are delivered turn out to be bad.

E-bay has some safeguards, but they all involve a hassle and will leave you out your money until they decide to refund it.

The riskiest tickets are bought from Craigs List and street vendors as the minute you loose control of your cash, you have almost zero ability to recover your money if something goes wrong.

If you are forced to use CL or street level vendors, meet them at the box office or ticket gate and don't pay until the ticket you have in your possession can be verified good.

My advise to anyone traveling from far away that needs tickets, use one of the named broker companies listed earlier and just deal with it as overall it is not most likely that much of your total travel costs and taking the risk just is not worth it.

Concerning ticket availability, the deal can be brokered and done anytime, but the NFL teams don't release tickets until late July or early August and most probably use the automated e-mail systems for delivering tickets that you just print out a day or two before the game.

GO HAWKS!!!

seahawks-in-qc

Reaction score
12HawkFan":3468qgsm said:
Stub Hub, Razorgator and the NFL Ticket exchange all work very similar, they control credit card data from the transaction and will back charge you if the tickets that are delivered turn out to be bad.

E-bay has some safeguards, but they all involve a hassle and will leave you out your money until they decide to refund it.

The riskiest tickets are bought from Craigs List and street vendors as the minute you loose control of your cash, you have almost zero ability to recover your money if something goes wrong.

If you are forced to use CL or street level vendors, meet them at the box office or ticket gate and don't pay until the ticket you have in your possession can be verified good.

My advise to anyone traveling from far away that needs tickets, use one of the named broker companies listed earlier and just deal with it as overall it is not most likely that much of your total travel costs and taking the risk just is not worth it.

Concerning ticket availability, the deal can be brokered and done anytime, but the NFL teams don't release tickets until late July or early August and most probably use the automated e-mail systems for delivering tickets that you just print out a day or two before the game.

GO HAWKS!!!

Thanks to you and to all others people that helped me. I will buy my tickets on StubHub. Can't wait for September 15th.
Already saw the Hawks last year in Toronto but there was no ambiance at all. I was the only shouting with 2-3 other dudes. Can't wait to be with my fellow Hawks fan.

GO HAWKS

HawkMeat

Reaction score
I posted on another thread. I have been trying to get 4 seats together for a couple years, but no luck so far. So I have two pairs of tickets seated in different rows. I have section 311 row jj available to friends, etc. I noticed due to the team doing well many are trying to get tickets. I am happy to unload half the games for the ticket value since I cannot relocate them to our 'main' seats my wife and I use.

seahawks-in-qc

Reaction score
how much do you ask for? Are they for the Niners game too?
and also I live in Quebec, Canada. How do you want to proceed if I'm willing to buy them?

Latest posts