new take on the Chancellor hit

bellingerga

Reaction score
I havent seen this posted around here, figured I'd share. Cracked me up.

"Jim Ross calls Kam Chancellor's hit on Vernon Davis"

[youtube]VIUMlwP3bDk[/youtube]

SNDavidson

Reaction score
I watched this just the other day and laughed to myself like an idiot lol, hilarious.

kobebryant

Reaction score
That is great.

Where is that from? who is Jim Ross?

Sounds like MMA or something.

12HawkFan

Reaction score
In case you don't recognize that audio clip, it is the Undertaker throwing Mankind, (Cactus Jack, Mick Foley), off the top of a huge steel cage at a Hell in The Cell WWF/WWE match years ago.

Best wrestling match I have ever seen, and NO ONE can call wrestling FAKE after that. Pre-arranged, sure, fake, no way.

Fast forward to 6:30 for the big dive off the cage:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUMCfDSu3fM

INSANE!!!

GO HAWKS!!!

12HawkFan

Reaction score
Some one needs to show that boy a copy of that video and make sure his eyes are open, zero helmet to helmet.

GO HAWKS!!!

Hawk-A-Loogie":2urixm23 said:
Vernon Davis was claimed 100% sure that it was a helmet to helmet. LOL

FortWorthSeahawk

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":1crmc8e0 said:
12HawkFan":1crmc8e0 said:
In case you don't recognize that audio clip, it is the Undertaker throwing Mankind, (Cactus Jack, Mick Foley), off the top of a huge steel cage at a Hell in The Cell WWF/WWE match years ago.

Best wrestling match I have ever seen, and NO ONE can call wrestling FAKE after that. Pre-arranged, sure, fake, no way.

INSANE!!!

GO HAWKS!!!

that was back in it's hey day, though. It's been dreadful for years. I remember tha match and the 'I quit' match at Royal Rumble 99 between the rock and Mick Foley. Foley sold his body out to pull up ratings and in my opinion was one of the main reasons for the turnaround at the time - the other being the Steve Austin/Vince McMahon feud. Prior to that, WCW were owning WWF from a ratings perspective.

NWO baby...that's where it was at.

LOB...4 Life!

12HawkFan

Reaction score
I haven't watched much wrestling since McMahon bought everything to keep the competition down but at the same time was pumping his guys full of roids with little or no disregard for the health of the guys. He should be jailed.

Goggle "dead wrestlers" and you will some some alarmingly big lists of names you will remember, but passed away way before their time.

I still remember Eric Bishoff getting thrown off the stage by one of the Outsiders, classic wrestling of it's time.

GO HAWKS!!!

peachesenregalia":105t74o6 said:
12HawkFan":105t74o6 said:

INSANE!!!

GO HAWKS!!!

that was back in it's hey day, though. It's been dreadful for years. I remember tha match and the 'I quit' match at Royal Rumble 99 between the rock and Mick Foley. Foley sold his body out to pull up ratings and in my opinion was one of the main reasons for the turnaround at the time - the other being the Steve Austin/Vince McMahon feud. Prior to that, WCW were owning WWF from a ratings perspective.

grizrgood

Reaction score
The Outfield":1s4x3m7y said:
I'm so mad that hit was flagged. Such a good hit.

I recorded that game and watch it often. (My wife just rolls her eyes every time) If we hadn't have opened that can of woop ass on them, I would have been more upset about that flag as well. :twisted:

WSUhawk4life

Reaction score
The sole reason and start of our physicality is because of this guy. Without him our team wouldn't be the same. So glad we re-upped him. Plus he's the last jersey I bought.

Such I clean hit, I remember it like it was yesterday. Crowd went craaaazay!

dbsn2420

Reaction score
Epic hit! I was pissed Kam was flagged, but I'm pretty sure this was the drive that ended the quarter and when they came back out on the south side to kick 3, Sherman scooped and scored! I don't think I've ever seen a more lopsided beat down, except maybe the game before this one against Buffalo, or the game before that against AZ.