Reaction score
Seahawks 13-3
San Francisco 11-5
Rams 9-7
Cardinals 8-8

Russell Wilson 3,746 yards passing, 35 TDs, 4 INTs 643 Rushing yards, 6 TDs

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Seattle 14-2 Superbowl Champs (curb stomp the ninnies twice)
Rams 10-6 wildcard (beat the ninnies twice)
Ninnies 9-7 league adjusts to them, D and Kraep fall off
Turdinals 6-10

rlkats

Reaction score
Here you go so some poeple feel better about themselves. attempting not to offend

Hawks 16-0 superbowl champs. and the entire hawks team gets selected to the pro bowl (of course can not go). The NFL stops for ever due to the Hawks team was to great.

Niners 0-16
Rams 0-16
Cards 0-16

gasolinesnuggie

Reaction score
First comment :2:

I prefer ranges to exact records since predicting is so difficult.

SEA - 10-6 / 15-1
SF - 10-6 / 13-3
STL - 5-11 / 11-5
ARI - 3-13 / 10-6

If I had to be exact, I'd go:

SEA - 12-4 (SB appearance - not predicting a win or loss)
SF - 11-5 (NFC CG loss to Seattle)
ARI - 8-8 (Carson Palmer will help A LOT)
STL - 8-8 (don't see them taking a big step for at least another year)

I could also see SF winning the division, and I could see Seattle going 8-8 if everything went wrong.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
I could also see SF winning the division, and I could see Seattle going 8-8 if everything went wrong.
Not that I am a homer (I am) but a whole lot would have to go wrong for that record to happen likely a major injury to Wilson or worse. Lets not wish that to happen.

gspin2k1

Reaction score
seahawks875":3qeabv1u said:
Post you predictions for the NFC west next year, here's mine:
1. Seahawks 15-1 #1 seed
2. 49ers 11-5 #5 seed
3. Rams 10-6 #6 seed
4. Cardinals 3-13
I think the NFC west will become the best division in the Nfl with 3 teams in the playoffs, and Seattle as the best team in the league

I don't think the Cards could get any worse than they did last year. They got a better QB this year (I guess), they still have one of the best pass defenses in the league (they were ranked #3 last season, and gave RW his first interception at home). They still have Fitzgerald just looking for someone decent to pass him the ball. Do I see the Cards taking the #1-2 spot this year no, but 3-13 I doubt it. Before they fell apart they beat us and the Patriots (@home). Give them a little more credit.

I think just based off of schedule alone the Hawks (a lot of tough teams on the road) and Niners (tougher teams at home) will be closer than we like. As for the Rams, their schedule is like ours with a lot of the tougher teams on the road, but I don't think they will fare as well as we do.

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
rlkats":2ti0lib7 said:
Here you go so some poeple feel better about themselves. attempting not to offend

Hawks 16-0 superbowl champs. and the entire hawks team gets selected to the pro bowl (of course can not go). The NFL stops for ever due to the Hawks team was to great.

Niners 0-16
Rams 0-16
Cards 0-16

Quit being ridiculous, the other 3 teams can't lose all their games if they play each other.

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
I guess I'll go on record as expecting the Hawks and 9ers to both be 11-5/12-4 and battling for the division the last couple weeks. Rams 8-8 and the Cards 4-12.

pehawk

Reaction score
Hawks 12-4
49ers 10-6
Rams 8-8
Cards 8-8

Rams plateau after losing their only offensive players with soul (Danny and S Jackson). Cards improve due to Carson Palmer. He put up some decent numbers on a VERY talentless and injured Raiders squad with NO WR's. Palmer's still QB enough to put up goddy numbers.

Hawker

Reaction score
Let's see if I remember these predictions come December, but here we go anyways:

Seattle 12-4
SanFran 12-4
St.Louis 9-7
Arizona 4-12

Also pick, New York (G), Green Bay, Tampa Bay (wild hair) to win their respective divisions, Atlanta & SanFran take the wildcards.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
60niners":1xiltb4p said:
loafoftatupu":1xiltb4p said:
smashmouth59":1xiltb4p said:
Loafoftatupu, If it's ok with you i would like to make this sentence,

"I can "see" the Niners opening up at the Clink and being choked out so bad that the Hawks send the Niners into a downward spiral of futility that will make the 2010 losing streak look like a title run."

My new sig. That last part about the making there 6 game chokefest look like a title run is pure hyperbolic beauty.

LOL.. That is fine with me. I think Niner fans like to pretend that it never happened, but in reality, it was just 3 years ago and that would make a great reminder.
Three years ago the Niners started the season 0-5, and only finished 6-10.. Don't be too proud that you beat up on a struggling team. I can assure you, nobody is pretending anything about three years ago.

Oh I am not proud. I didn't beat up on the Niners, the Seahawks did. Struggling team? It was WEEK ONE, the Seahawks are what made them a struggling team. Let's not forget what kind of predictions the SF fans were claiming that week. For the season in fact. The Niners were the self-appointed NFCW champs and there was no discussing it. Then of course, as the Niners came out of the tunnel, there was the whole hand-holding thing. As far as pretending goes, most Niner fans pretend that the NFCW was formed in 2011.