does anyone want this? just came across it on craigslist

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
  • I just thought I'd throw it out there in case anyone wanted to get ahold of this. I was browsing through craigslist and saw it. Pretty nifty for a collector or any hawks fan really. PM me and I can try and get ahold of the person for you and possibly send it up to washington for you.

    http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/clo/3738298613.html
    User avatar
    rightbench
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 732
    Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:30 am
    Location: Simi Valley CA


  • Pretty sure you can get any of those for about $7 a pop at pike market
    |~=[==~||~==]=~|
    ||Tfs LnD ] [ HAWKS||
    RIP BFS. He was kind of a douche, but he was our kind of a douche.
    User avatar
    ClumsyLurk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1702
    Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:08 pm


  • On a semi-related tangent, I do have two Super Bowl 40 error t-shirts that have us winning the game, brand new with the tags and everything. Who wants one of those?
    Edit: sorry for my rude comment concerning the belt buckle. That was not cool on my part. I was trying to be funny but I tend to be a mean drunk.
    Last edited by Omahawk on Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:33 am, edited 2 times in total.
    Omahawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 534
    Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 7:41 am


  • Omahawk wrote:Sorry but no. That is junk right there. But on a semi-related tangent, I do have two Super Bowl 40 error t-shirts that have us winning the game, brand new with the tags and everything. Who wants one of those?


    Ill be getting my authentic one at the end of the season :lol:
    TalonHawk
    NET Practice Squad
     
    Posts: 51
    Joined: Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:15 am


  • Omahawk wrote: I do have two Super Bowl 40 error t-shirts that have us winning the game, brand new with the tags and everything. Who wants one of those?
    How did you come across this? I hear they donate the loser shirts to countries in Africa or something like that. Whoever gets them ought to turn around and sell them back to the butthurt fans for a nice proffit. They could buy a lot more clothes that way.

    Edit: I'm still butthurt and would like to acquire some XL Winner shirts. I have at least one other friend that would too.
    |~=[==~||~==]=~|
    ||Tfs LnD ] [ HAWKS||
    RIP BFS. He was kind of a douche, but he was our kind of a douche.
    User avatar
    ClumsyLurk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1702
    Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:08 pm


  • I have the superbowl winner hawks hat
    StaffAmerica74
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 764
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 12:16 pm


  • Omahawk wrote:Sorry but no. That is junk right there. But on a semi-related tangent, I do have two Super Bowl 40 error t-shirts that have us winning the game, brand new with the tags and everything. Who wants one of those?


    Wouldn't call that an "Error", I'd call that a "Truth".

    Reminds me of the rear window decal of my Ford F-150.

    Seattle Seahawks - The TRUE Superbowl XL Champions.
    sprhawk
    NET Bench Warmer
     
    Posts: 22
    Joined: Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:35 am



  • m0ng0 wrote:do people really wear belt buckles?


    Well... Yes, unless they have really tight pants or they wear suspenders.
    firebee
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1238
    Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 10:43 pm
    Location: Florence, Oregon


  • firebee wrote:
    m0ng0 wrote:do people really wear belt buckles?


    Well... Yes, unless they have really tight pants or they wear suspenders.


    That's a belt and while by definition they have a 'buckle' I think he was more referring to a big, nasty, ugly belt buckle.
    President of the Perfect Parents Society - est. 2013
    User avatar
    JesterHawk
    * Smackmeister *
     
    Posts: 7105
    Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:56 pm


  • ClumsyLurk wrote:
    Omahawk wrote: I do have two Super Bowl 40 error t-shirts that have us winning the game, brand new with the tags and everything. Who wants one of those?
    How did you come across this? I hear they donate the loser shirts to countries in Africa or something like that. Whoever gets them ought to turn around and sell them back to the butthurt fans for a nice proffit. They could buy a lot more clothes that way.

    Edit: I'm still butthurt and would like to acquire some XL Winner shirts. I have at least one other friend that would too.


    :lol: :lol: :lol:
    GO SEAHAWKS!!
    User avatar
    grizrgood
    NET Practice Squad
     
    Posts: 87
    Joined: Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:08 am
    Location: Selah, Washington


  • I haven't worn a Belt Buckle like that in years. However, I think Right was trying to be helpful thinking maybe someone might be interested, and everyone slammed Right... Give a break sometimes when a .Netter is just trying to pass along info and not being a jerk... Just my 2 cents worth... I can take it... :thirishdrinkers:
    Looking For That One Particular Habor....
    Hawkboi
    * Class Act Hawk Fan *
     
    Posts: 713
    Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2007 6:00 am
    Location: Boise, Idaho


  • grizrgood wrote:
    ClumsyLurk wrote:
    Omahawk wrote: I do have two Super Bowl 40 error t-shirts that have us winning the game, brand new with the tags and everything. Who wants one of those?
    How did you come across this? I hear they donate the loser shirts to countries in Africa or something like that. Whoever gets them ought to turn around and sell them back to the butthurt fans for a nice proffit. They could buy a lot more clothes that way.

    Edit: I'm still butthurt and would like to acquire some XL Winner shirts. I have at least one other friend that would too.


    :lol: :lol: :lol:


    I just listed them on Ebay. Just search for Seahawks "error" and you should be able to find them. REMEMBER TO USE THE LINK from this site when shopping Ebay so that a small percentage goes back to the admins here! Thanks. Happy shopping. They are brand new, never worn. I have one size large and one size extra large.
    Omahawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 534
    Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 7:41 am


  • m0ng0 wrote:do people really wear belt buckles?


    Well it seems obvious they don't or else we wouldn't have the classic hit we do now.

    User avatar
    Greenhell
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2791
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:46 am


  • Hey, ClumsyLurk, I listed those shirts for you if you want them. I believe them to be 100% authentic.
    Omahawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 534
    Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 7:41 am




It is currently Fri Oct 24, 2014 3:23 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]




Information