Guess who I just ran into?? Jim Harbaugh...

Scottemojo

Reaction score
FreshlySnipes":2hz8o731 said:
True. I was in the shower this morning winning imaginary arguments with Harbaugh. Lol
So now you are pretending Harbo is in the shower with you? You might as well turn in your Hawks card, son.

OP
OP
FreshlySnipes

FreshlySnipes

Reaction score
Scottemojo":2789up8b said:
FreshlySnipes":2789up8b said:
True. I was in the shower this morning winning imaginary arguments with Harbaugh. Lol
So now you are pretending Harbo is in the shower with you? You might as well turn in your Hawks card, son.

Don't even try and tell me you don't win imaginary arguments in the shower.

CurryStopstheRuns

Reaction score
NinerLifer":2jg0ai9i said:
That's pretty cool you got to meet him. Him and all the players have those custom "blue collar" shirts/jackets.

Did you get to chat with him at all?

What, exactly, is blue collar about being a multi-millionaire?

CurryStopstheRuns

Reaction score
Rude144":3qcd7wqk said:
FlyingGreg":3qcd7wqk said:
Didn't the 9ers win 4 in row before that famous 42-13?, I mean beating a team 2 times is hard enough,and then you guys wonder why they don't take you guys serious, this is what i thought about that game: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... lhOUyy4wbs

You are really bad at trolling. You even posted the same thing in two different threads. Pathetic.

OP
OP
FreshlySnipes

FreshlySnipes

Reaction score
CurryStopstheRuns":3v4i4t1x said:
Rude144":3v4i4t1x said:
FlyingGreg":3v4i4t1x said:
Didn't the 9ers win 4 in row before that famous 42-13?, I mean beating a team 2 times is hard enough,and then you guys wonder why they don't take you guys serious, this is what i thought about that game: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... lhOUyy4wbs

You are really bad at trolling. You even posted the same thing in two different threads. Pathetic.

^ you apparently are Troll Level: Expert

CurryStopstheRuns

Reaction score
FreshlySnipes":iq9tm145 said:
CurryStopstheRuns":iq9tm145 said:

Is this what you really want to do with the thread?

OP
OP
FreshlySnipes

FreshlySnipes

Reaction score
CurryStopstheRuns":1k8paa3v said:
FreshlySnipes":1k8paa3v said:
CurryStopstheRuns":1k8paa3v said:

Is this what you really want to do with the thread?

Giving u props for noticing. Didn't kno trolling was necessarily a bad thing depending on the context.

CurryStopstheRuns

Reaction score
Indeed. That particular poster is an unoriginal troll. They have managed the same post in a few threads now. Even broke out the five rings troll.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Rude144":3r31ptuw said:
FlyingGreg":3r31ptuw said:

No, they didn't. They won 2 in a row with a loss to St. Louis before that 'streak'. You suck at facts.

OP
OP
FreshlySnipes

FreshlySnipes

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":3b2j0s8z said:
Rude144":3b2j0s8z said:
FlyingGreg":3b2j0s8z said:

No, they didn't. They won 2 in a row with a loss to St. Louis before that 'streak'. You suck at facts.

I think he's referring to the niners-Seahawks matchup over the past few years