Single game tickets.

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
Single game tickets.
Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:53 pm
  • When do they go on sale?
    SeaToTheHawks
    NET Rookie

Re: Single game tickets.
Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:34 pm
  • Some already on sale on stubhub...but you should wait a couple months, prices a bit high right now
    A World Peace
    NET Practice Squad

Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:08 pm
  • A World Peace wrote:Some already on sale on stubhub...but you should wait a couple months, prices a bit high right now

The actual tickets can't be on sale yet, as no tickets have been released, season ticket holders or otherwise.
    Jazzhawk
    * NET News Scoop *
    * NET News Scoop *

Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:33 am
  • Single game tix usually go on sale the first part of August.

Where can I find Seahawks98.com???
    Barthawk
    *Bacon Eating Crusader*
    *Bacon Eating Crusader*

Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:42 am
  • Jazzhawk wrote:
    A World Peace wrote:Some already on sale on stubhub...but you should wait a couple months, prices a bit high right now

The actual tickets can't be on sale yet, as no tickets have been released, season ticket holders or otherwise.

Incorrect. You can buy your tickets on stubhub, razorgator etc but will not recieve them until August. These tickets are broker owned, legit and expensive. That being said it is more than likely your only legitimate chance at getting single game tickets. Between brokers and if there were to be any left after those vultures were done season ticket holders getting first crack at them your chances are next to nothing at landing any.
    CALIHAWK1
    *PLATINUM SUPPORTER*
    *PLATINUM SUPPORTER*

Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:46 am
  • Barthawk wrote:Single game tix usually go on sale the first part of August.

And sold out the first part of August thanks to the investment season ticket holders that get first whack at them. :thfight7:
    Why is it when I try to come off as a smart ass, the opposite happens? :-(
    grizbob
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*

Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:54 am
  • Well I'll have to admit I just went over to Stubhub and looked longingly at the seating map. Last game I went to was back in '04 or '05 when we were ahead of the Rams in the 4th. Wife and I left the game mid-4th quarter (a cardinal sin some of you would say, I know) only to hear, as we trekked back to our car, the Rams mount a comeback and win. Question: If I buy a couple Stubhub tickets, but then later receive a couple tickets from a friend, can I sell the Stubhub tickets?
    February 2, 2014: The day Seahawks win their second Lombardi trophy
    (The first one is located back east somewhere.)
    Ruminator
    NET Rookie

Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:27 pm
  • The tickets I bought in Section 107 for the SEA/MIN game in 2012 are triple what I paid last year. Think I'll wait...
    RampagingMice
    NET Rookie

Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:27 pm
  • The cheapest way to get sinlge game tix is from one of the guys oitside the stadium holding a sign saying "I need tickets" ten minutes before kickoff. Tge second best way is post something in the classifieds on .net
    CALIHAWK1
    *PLATINUM SUPPORTER*
    *PLATINUM SUPPORTER*

Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:40 pm
  • CALIHAWK1 wrote:The cheapest way to get sinlge game tix is from one of the guys oitside the stadium holding a sign saying "I need tickets" ten minutes before kickoff. Tge second best way is post something in the classifieds on .net

So let me get this straight, I should spend $300 on plane fare, $200 on a room and get called a dumb ass for asking a dude with a sign that says "I need tickets" if he has a ticket for sale??!! :roll:

Think I'd rather over pay and actually see the game :!:

As far as the classifieds are concerned, they're hit or miss,but mostly miss for me.
    Why is it when I try to come off as a smart ass, the opposite happens? :-(
    grizbob
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*

Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:50 pm
  • Daughter finally took an interest in the team last year (9yrs old). This year she wants to go to a game for her b-day. Just happens that the SF game on 9/15 is the same week... Wow, seller's market!
    RockHawk wrote:This has turned into nothing but a personal attack, which goes against our forum rules...... I'll allow it.
    Laloosh
    NET Veteran

Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:53 pm
  • CALIHAWK1 wrote:
    Jazzhawk wrote:
    A World Peace wrote:Some already on sale on stubhub...but you should wait a couple months, prices a bit high right now

Incorrect. You can buy your tickets on stubhub, razorgator etc but will not recieve them until August. These tickets are broker owned, legit and expensive. That being said it is more than likely your only legitimate chance at getting single game tickets. Between brokers and if there were to be any left after those vultures were done season ticket holders getting first crack at them your chances are next to nothing at landing any.

Incorrect. You said it yourself....you are buying them from brokers, not from the Seahawks.
    Jazzhawk
    * NET News Scoop *
    * NET News Scoop *

Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:17 pm
  • i want to buy some, but at $450.....gotta wait. do you guys know if we have a good view of the field when we are in the upper section or we only see dots on the field? I mean, I don't want to cross Canada, than go south to go see a game where I can barely see the players :)
    seahawks-in-qc
    NET Bench Warmer

Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:11 pm
  • grizbob wrote:
    CALIHAWK1 wrote:The cheapest way to get sinlge game tix is from one of the guys oitside the stadium holding a sign saying "I need tickets" ten minutes before kickoff. Tge second best way is post something in the classifieds on .net

So let me get this straight, I should spend $300 on plane fare, $200 on a room and get called a dumb ass for asking a dude with a sign that says "I need tickets" if he has a ticket for sale??!! :roll:

Think I'd rather over pay and actually see the game :!:

As far as the classifieds are concerned, they're hit or miss,but mostly miss for me.

Actually those guys outside who hold "I need tickets" signs are a business. They're at pretty much every professional sporting event in the area. I actually sometimes wonder just how many season tickets the guy (or girl) who runs that entire operation has. Anyway you can go that route, to my understanding you get better deals if you're willing to miss kick off and stuff. But since you're already paying that much to go watch this game. You might as well just buy it off stubhub, eBay, or even craigslist just to make sure you get a ticket rather than worrying the whole time until you get there.
    gspin2k1
    NET Rookie

Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:38 am
  • Jazzhawk wrote:

Where did anyone say anything about where you could buy them? You can buy them from a broker right now. You will more than likely never be able to buy them from the Seahawks.
    CALIHAWK1
    *PLATINUM SUPPORTER*
    *PLATINUM SUPPORTER*

Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:30 pm
  • from seahawks.com "Single game tickets for 2013 Seahawks home games will go on sale in mid to late July through Ticketmaster."

i got my tickets for the jets game last year as soon as they went on sale and there were hardly any multiple/group seats together. i needed 4 and the best i got were 2 seats and 2 more in the row directly behind. to have any hope scoring some on ticketmaster this season, you'll need to check in right on time and be on a fast intranet connection.
    bryantology79
    NET Starter

Sat Apr 20, 2013 5:26 pm
  • I'm hoping I won't have too bad of a time. I only need 1 and I'm going to the Jags game (so shouldn't be a horrible demand). I don't know if it's the same now with the Hawks, but even during the glory days of the Steelers you could get single tickets through the team, generally right up until kickoff.

Truth be told, I was more worried about redeeming my frequent flier miles for suitable times, but I got that to work out acceptably. The itinerary is not perfect, but it will work.
    "Anybody can be a Seahawks fan in Seattle. Try being one in Pittsburgh!" PROUDLY REPRESENTING SINCE 1976.
    osprey6
    NET Rookie

Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:40 pm
  • I hope I can get a couple of tickets for the Seahawks vs Tampa bay game. Sherman vs Revis. :D
    RabidFrenzy
    NET Bench Warmer

Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:54 pm
  • Hey everyone!

I was just looking at some tickets on stubhub and they say that the delivery will be on Friday, September 13th.....is that normal?
    I mean, the game is on the 15th. And also I planned to leave Montreal early the 13th.

Can someone explain me that?

Edit 1: I just saw that I can print them. So if I print my electronic tickets to the field, it will work out too?
    seahawks-in-qc
    NET Bench Warmer

Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:13 pm
  • seahawks-in-qc wrote:Hey everyone!

I was just looking at some tickets on stubhub and they say that the delivery will be on Friday, September 13th.....is that normal?
    I mean, the game is on the 15th. And also I planned to leave Montreal early the 13th.

Edit 1: I just saw that I can print them. So if I print my electronic tickets to the field, it will work out too?

People put in a random date for delivery because they don't know when the Hawks will mail the tickets to them. You can only print actual tickets only, not club passes or field passes.
    washmont
    NET Starter

Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:30 pm
  • So is I am buying someone's charter tickets via Craigslist how can I protect myself? Can I confirm the owners name for charter seats? PayPal the money? Any other ideas? I hate to pay the huge fees on NFL exchange....but obviously it gives you security

Thanks
    mikeak
    NET Veteran

Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:53 am
  • washmont wrote:
    seahawks-in-qc wrote:Hey everyone!

People put in a random date for delivery because they don't know when the Hawks will mail the tickets to them. You can only print actual tickets only, not club passes or field passes.

Not sure to understand what are the club passes and field passes?
    seahawks-in-qc
    NET Bench Warmer

Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:13 am
  • seahawks-in-qc wrote:
    washmont wrote:
    seahawks-in-qc wrote:Hey everyone!

Not sure to understand what are the club passes and field passes?

If you have to ask you can't afford them. :mrgreen:
    CALIHAWK1
    *PLATINUM SUPPORTER*
    *PLATINUM SUPPORTER*

Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:51 am
  • Haha maybe :p
    so if my tickeys are in the upper level sideline section, I can just show up with my electronic tickets and everything will be fine
    seahawks-in-qc
    NET Bench Warmer

Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:27 am
  • Yes
    CALIHAWK1
    *PLATINUM SUPPORTER*
    *PLATINUM SUPPORTER*

Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:31 am
  • Stub Hub, Razorgator and the NFL Ticket exchange all work very similar, they control credit card data from the transaction and will back charge you if the tickets that are delivered turn out to be bad.

E-bay has some safeguards, but they all involve a hassle and will leave you out your money until they decide to refund it.

The riskiest tickets are bought from Craigs List and street vendors as the minute you loose control of your cash, you have almost zero ability to recover your money if something goes wrong.

If you are forced to use CL or street level vendors, meet them at the box office or ticket gate and don't pay until the ticket you have in your possession can be verified good.

My advise to anyone traveling from far away that needs tickets, use one of the named broker companies listed earlier and just deal with it as overall it is not most likely that much of your total travel costs and taking the risk just is not worth it.

Concerning ticket availability, the deal can be brokered and done anytime, but the NFL teams don't release tickets until late July or early August and most probably use the automated e-mail systems for delivering tickets that you just print out a day or two before the game.

GO HAWKS!!!
    For those that choose to attend the temple "QWEST" bring your best and be LOUD.

The opposition has no hope!!
    12HawkFan
    NET Starter

Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:56 am
  • 12HawkFan wrote:Stub Hub, Razorgator and the NFL Ticket exchange all work very similar, they control credit card data from the transaction and will back charge you if the tickets that are delivered turn out to be bad.

E-bay has some safeguards, but they all involve a hassle and will leave you out your money until they decide to refund it.

The riskiest tickets are bought from Craigs List and street vendors as the minute you loose control of your cash, you have almost zero ability to recover your money if something goes wrong.

If you are forced to use CL or street level vendors, meet them at the box office or ticket gate and don't pay until the ticket you have in your possession can be verified good.

My advise to anyone traveling from far away that needs tickets, use one of the named broker companies listed earlier and just deal with it as overall it is not most likely that much of your total travel costs and taking the risk just is not worth it.

Concerning ticket availability, the deal can be brokered and done anytime, but the NFL teams don't release tickets until late July or early August and most probably use the automated e-mail systems for delivering tickets that you just print out a day or two before the game.

GO HAWKS!!!

Thanks to you and to all others people that helped me. I will buy my tickets on StubHub. Can't wait for September 15th.
    Already saw the Hawks last year in Toronto but there was no ambiance at all. I was the only shouting with 2-3 other dudes. Can't wait to be with my fellow Hawks fan.

GO HAWKS
    seahawks-in-qc
    NET Bench Warmer

Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:10 am
  • I posted on another thread. I have been trying to get 4 seats together for a couple years, but no luck so far. So I have two pairs of tickets seated in different rows. I have section 311 row jj available to friends, etc. I noticed due to the team doing well many are trying to get tickets. I am happy to unload half the games for the ticket value since I cannot relocate them to our 'main' seats my wife and I use.
    Opinion has caused more trouble on this little earth than plagues or earthquakes.
    -Voltaire
    HawkMeat
    NET Starter

Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:25 am
  • how much do you ask for? Are they for the Niners game too?
    and also I live in Quebec, Canada. How do you want to proceed if I'm willing to buy them?
    seahawks-in-qc
    NET Bench Warmer

Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:47 am
  • i sent a PM. The niners game is the only game spoken for at the moment.
    Opinion has caused more trouble on this little earth than plagues or earthquakes.
    -Voltaire
    HawkMeat
    NET Starter

It is currently Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:31 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information