Panthers Game... Who's going?

nbk35zw

Reaction score
I'll be there with bells on. Not sure where I'll tailgate, but I'd love to meet some of the 12's. Plenty of time to discuss. Not sure there are many Carolinians sportin the 12, but if you are, I'd gladly buy you a beer.

Steve2222

Reaction score
I went to the Carolina game last year. It was a blast. Tons of Seahawks fans at that game. We took over the city afterwards too. Saturday night go to the Epicenter in uptown, better yet get a hotel there. Like a quarter mile away from the Stadium. The bars there were packed with the 12th Man.

VTHawk

Reaction score
I was there last year, will be there again. Tons of Seahawks fans, Carolina fans were crabby they lost but not ridiculous in any sense.

BALL HAWKER

Reaction score
I'll be there. Lord knows the carolina fans can't be any worse than the falcon fans last season. Hopefully going with a large group of people. CAN'T WAIT

Steve2222

Reaction score
VTHawk":2qsw3w0g said:
I was there last year, will be there again. Tons of Seahawks fans, Carolina fans were crabby they lost but not ridiculous in any sense.

The Carolina fans where I was sitting next to were great. We had friendly trash talk through out as well as complimenting each team on nice plays.

The guy in front of me shook my hand after the game and told me if I was ever in Chapel Hill to look him to go golfing with him.

I went to the Falcons game as well and for the most part there fans were cool too.

hawkfan333

Reaction score
i am going to be there just got my plane tickets yesterday

HawkFanNC

Reaction score
HawkFanNC will be making the short drive down from Greensboro with a couple more local 12s. The week before, there should be a thread up about where to meet up before the game.

OP
OP
N

nbk35zw

Reaction score
Right on, guys! I'll look forward to the week of September 8th. Bring you sunglasses and 50 block. It'll be a hot time.

Steve2222

Reaction score
nbk35zw":i6rhz5ja said:
Right on, guys! I'll look forward to the week of September 8th. Bring you sunglasses and 50 block. It'll be a hot time.

Last years game was so cold. Felt like late November in Seattle.

marylandseahawker

Reaction score
I'll be making the trip from Maryland....cant wait. Tickets look a little expensive right now....hopefully prices will drop later in the summer.

Definitely need to meet up with everyone for a 12th man tailgate party.

warden

Reaction score
My Wife and I are going. Flight booked, hotels booked, tickets bought. Start off in Charlotte and watch the Seahawks then we go on our adventure on the blue ridge parkway from NC to Virginia, end the trip off with visiting the mom in law in Raleigh. Come back just in time to catch the 49er game

warden

Reaction score
North Carolina is Russell Wilson Country. Get your tickets early.

Steve2222

Reaction score
warden":2moru6jk said:
North Carolina is Russell Wilson Country. Get your tickets early.

That'd be wild if there was more Wilson jerseys in the crowd than Newton.

hawkfan333

Reaction score
HAWKFaninBAMA":2l6qm7ic said:
Man if all you guys are going, maybe it's time to look into it. Where is everyone sitting?
plane tickets are cheap

EastCoastHawksFan

Reaction score
I was there last year , sat on the 40 yard line 1st row Seahawks side. It was an incredible experience and I was surrounded by fellow Seahawk Fans . which that part amazed me the most.