Luis Suarez

InSuarezWeTrust

Reaction score
In Suarez I still trust. Pretty shitty thing to do, but he isn't going to be sacked. Last of him this year, and probably for a few to start next year as well I feel.

Our path to champions league football still runs through him.

toadie_uk

Reaction score
In other news... Mike Tyson followed him on Twitter after the incident there's some good dark humour out there

Uncle Si

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":24m0tpox said:
Suarez......God dammit...

Inexcusable. What a twat. He's an amazing footballer, but he's mental.

So much being said on this, and from a lot of Liverpool fans considering selling him because of his disgraceful behavior.

That would be a shame. United didn't sell Cantona or Keane, they embraced the madness supported them through bans and won titles with them.

I hope Liverpool FC doesn't cave into simplistic nonsense whining from the multitudes who think this something more than a sport.

Ban him, fine him and play him 90 (or 96) minutes when he comes back. But please don't sell him. Not for being a lunatic atleast.

Subzero717

Reaction score
toadie_uk":3b80z23n said:
In other news... Mike Tyson followed him on Twitter after the incident there's some good dark humour out there

I heard Mike Tyson got a Suarez tattoo.

MANUNITED23

Reaction score
Perhaps but does he want to stay, really? I'm not really sure about that. Of course if he gets his head straight then there is no reason to sell him. He is a great player but no player is bigger than a team.

MANUNITED23

Reaction score
Well, I guess so but does he really want/can change? I hope he does since he is a heck of a player. In my personal experience people don't change much if at all.

Subzero717

Reaction score
Its funny how we see things when someone we like or admire does something as opposed to someone we don't like or know.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
CALIHAWK1":1vfflz1l said:
Its funny how we see things when someone we like or admire does something as opposed to someone we don't like or know.

What does that even mean? Were you in a furor when Defoe bit Macherano a few years back? No, you didn't even know about it.

Plain and simple hypocrisy. Borderline racism. The FA should be ashamed.

Suarez actions were ridiculous. 10 games is shameful

Uncle Si

Reaction score
InSuarezWeTrust":cmlnlfki said:
Pants on head retarded. I hope he appeals.
It will be up to the club, and really come down to how the British media are handling it this week.

Honestly its such an absurd suspension that ican actually see criticism for the FA emerging... but I won't hold my breath

toadie_uk

Reaction score
He got 8 games for the first time he bit someone (a sentence I never thought i'd type) so the FA had their hands tied a bit, it had to go up from there for a second offence surely? I agree with your annoyance that racism bans were less than this, but the fact that he's had both says to me he deserves whatevers coming to him.

Storts

Reaction score
Hahaha, can any of you be complaining about the ten game ban, it's perfectly justified.

Defoe was booked, anyone that knows FA policy realises they cannot retrospectively take action if the referee has already dealt with it

Storts

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":84uo1jey said:
Storts":84uo1jey said:
Hahaha, can any of you be complaining about the ten game ban, it's perfectly justified.

Defoe was booked, anyone that knows FA policy realises they cannot retrospectively take action if the referee has already dealt with it

Stop talking shit. The FA was within their power to do something about the Defoe incident and didn't. It's a blatant witch hunt, and the punishment is being dealt to the man and not the crime here.

You're the one 'talking shit' as usual when it comes to issues on Suarez. Show me the precedent for the FA charging people if already dealt with by the referee.

:D You're not even a scouser and you've bought into their everyone's against us mindset. Ten games is perfectly reasonable for someone that has biting previous at their former club plus a serious misdemeanour already whilst in the country. There is no 'witch-hunt' simply one player that has a lot of issues. You telling me what the english Joey Barton did to get a 12 game ban was worse than Suarez?

Storts

Reaction score
That's complete and utter rubbish. Defoe was fouled by Mascherano, and was booked for the aftermath with the ref standing right over the incident. As seen in the video below. Again show me the precedence for the FA undermining our referee's authority.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzXBSvngRR0

Suarez WAS racist. There isn't an accused about it, he was punished accordingly. I agree the Terry decision was a disgrace, think it was a 4 game ban but either way that wasn't enough.

Storts

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":2w84tf7i said:
Storts":2w84tf7i said:
That's complete and utter rubbish. Defoe was fouled by Mascherano, and was booked for the aftermath with the ref standing right over the incident. As seen in the video below. Again show me the precedence for the FA undermining our referee's authority.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzXBSvngRR0

Suarez WAS racist. There isn't an accused about it, he was punished accordingly. I agree the Terry decision was a disgrace, think it was a 4 game ban but either way that wasn't enough.

Interesting that both Evra and the review board stated that they did not feel that Suarez was a racist.

And back to defoe, if the ref is a representative of the FA, and he flet that a blatant bite on Mascherano was only worth a booking, then why is the same thing from Suarez worth a 10 match ban? Sort yourself out. It's excessive. 5 games would have been more than enough. a 10 game ban is inconsistent and basically says that a bite is worse than calling someone a "black c**t" on live TV.

But they both believed he used racist language in the heat of the moment as he has a problem controlling his actions.

You can't keep changing your argument, it's hard to take you seriously when you just seem to be making up facts to help your arguments. As I said, he had previous where he got a 7 game ban, if he hasn't learnt from that, alongside the ban for racism, there is absolutely no doubt that 10 games is fair.

Storts

Reaction score
Can't be bothered to carry on with this either as it will just go round and round in circles, we will agree to disagree.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Storts":10nqpnkc said:

This is a ridiculous argument from the FA and anyone that falls on it to wind up Liverpool fans shares in their ignorance.

Storts its fair you didn't have time to read either of the FAs reports on Suarez. But don't perpetuate your ignorance on theirs.

The second, and more ridiculous, is the premise that had Suarez simply been given a card at the time he would not have received any more than his red card punishment (second yellow)

Do you really believe the FA would not have acted? I dont. Liverpool fans dont.

Suarez deserved a ban, and a strong one. 10 games is excessive, hypocritical and inconsistent with the FAs actions, ideology rhetoric. To argue that its fair is fine, to back it with the FAs rules shares in their ignorance.

the suspension is given. Liverpool have accepted (which they should have done). time to move on.

like 6-0 moving on

Latest posts