CBS Sportsline Seahawks vs. Cards

Waterhawk1

Reaction score
This made me spew my coffee,

Seahawks at Cardinals — Here’s another Thursday night gem in Week 7. A team with arguably the best pass defense in the league against a team that couldn’t hit sand if it threw off a camel. Prediction: 55-7 in the second quarter.

By the way in the article they predict us to be 10-1 or 9-2 at the start of the season.

http://msn.foxsports.com/lacesout/get-y ... e-kickoff/

Steve2222

Reaction score
I can honestly see us undefeated going into Candlestick next year. Our biggest road blocks are Houston and Atlanta before then.

If you watched Houston play last year, they **** the bed against top teams in the league. That team doesnt scare me at all. And we know how the Atlanta game turned out last year. We were a better team than them last year and right now we looked like we've vastly improved over them heading into 2013.

BlueTalons

Reaction score
Funny thing about the "Grab your NyQuil" section is this: you could put every Bills' and Jaguars' game on there an nobody would argue against it. Also, Hawks vs. Cards only NFC matchup on that list.

kearly

Reaction score
If Seattle starts 8-2 or 9-1 they are going all the way. Most of their 10 am starts are early in the season.

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
I'm thinking 7-4 is a realistic goal. I predict most of the board will be melting down if that happens, however. What I'll hate is everyone saying we can't win road games and pooh poohing the 10 am disadvantage as excuse making. In that respect, it will be a frustrating year. But we'll make the playoffs, maybe not win the division since the Niners have such an easier schedule, despite playing nearly all the same teams.

Axx

Reaction score
Also, Week 2 49ers @ Seahawks is the most anticipated regular season match up by far!!!

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
The Cards are going to be better with Palmer. They certainly could not get any worse

Hawks46

Reaction score
For the first time, I'm not really worried about 10 am starts.

Even if this team gets down, they have the confidence that they can come back. Look at the two deficits they came back from, on the road, in the playoffs. If they can do that, they can do damn near anything they want.

We have a swagger we've never had before. I'm frantically working on tempering my optimism.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
We really need to stop with the slow starts, though. Look at how we started both playoff games last year...Against an actual good opponent, we couldn't quite eek out a win at Atlanta after spotting them so many points.

It's in Darrell Bevell's hands...I hope he's up to it. We're more skilled than ever on offense now, and we haven't even drafted, yet. With how good our team is now in all three phases, we shouldn't ever start a game down 14 points.