Player you are rooting for....

Largent80

Reaction score
I have several, but one in particular I am rooting hard for.

James Carpenter.

We could use this guy up front in a big way. He is a strong mofo and could allow us to use McQ as a serviceable backup all across the line.

He hasn't had a year yet that was injury free and I hope this is it.

oasis

Reaction score
I just had a dream we drafted a guard in the first round. *facepalm*

That said, I'm rooting for clem to make a full recovery. Avril can't defend the run.

themunn

Reaction score
oasis":4ocrasnc said:
I just had a dream we drafted a guard in the first round. *facepalm*

That said, I'm rooting for clem to make a full recovery. Avril can't defend the run.

Teams aren't going to run against us next year when we are scoring with every possession

Navyhawkfan187

Reaction score
Funny you had a dream we drafted a guard w/ our non-existent first round pick...

gspin2k1

Reaction score
Bobby Wagner he was amazing last year especially as a rookie, and I know he took one of the last two plays against ATL very personally.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
I would love for Carpenter to pan out too. Would be nice if that 1st rounder turned into something useful.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
gspin2k1":2fgbdzm7 said:
Bobby Wagner he was amazing last year especially as a rookie, and I know he took one of the last two plays against ATL very personally.

I don't blame Wagner at all. I know he probably feels bad and takes it personally, but seriously that was all on Bradley.

You do not match up a rookie linebacker 1-on-1 with the greatest TE of all time during the most critical time of the game (not to mention a TE who is 5 inches taller than said linebacker). I don't blame Wagner at all for not being able to execute on that play. He was put in a failure of a situation from even before the ball was snapped.

With that said, I do hope he takes the next step and gets better too. I hope he will learn to be in the right position better, read defenses better, and take that next step to becoming an elite MLB.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
Hoping Golden Tate has another solid year, I like him on this team. I don't see him having a huge year since we have 4 pretty good receivers but if he can be as productive as he was last year and make plays like he did then I would be happy with that.

hawker232

Reaction score
I really hope Chop Chop can excel this year. I see so much potential in him.

Killa Kam

Reaction score
Bruce Irvin, I really hope he excels in a full time role. I hope Clemons comes back strong too, I cant wait to see those 2 and Cliff Avril and Bennett together

Ruminator

Reaction score
T-Sizzle":3jviwh1z said:
Darren Fells. :th2thumbs:

Good one. If this guy pans out as a TE good enough to make the final roster, then I am truly in awe of John Schneider's eye for football ability, and he would have to be the shoo-in for GM of the year.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
I'm with the OP on Carpenter and of course my boy Thurmond 3. I think both can be really really good, even pro bowl potential if they can just stay healthy.

Also JR Sweezy. I was pretty down on him last year. I realize he has the potential, I just didnt think he was very good on the field especially in pass protection. Hopefully he can take a few more steps this year and solidify his spot for several years. The attitute and potential are there, he just has to put it all together.

Atradees

Reaction score
Bennett; hope finds a solid role.

With the Dline chemistry can be such a factor to individual results.

So Bennett's coming back to the Hawks and may he become a staple there.

Axx

Reaction score
I'm also on the Darren Fells bandwagon. The guy is too big to fail.

IronSaint

Reaction score
Largent80":3i1xakik said:
I have several, but one in particular I am rooting hard for.

James Carpenter.

We could use this guy up front in a big way. He is a strong mofo and could allow us to use McQ as a serviceable backup all across the line.

He hasn't had a year yet that was injury free and I hope this is it.

Ya'll still have Paul McQuistan on the roster? If so, I'm pulling for him. We had his twin brother Pat on our roster for awhile last year I think it was. Either last year or the year before. :lol: