Seattle Seahawks Mt. Rushmore

Subzero717

Reaction score
Not bad. I think I wou ld have Easley over Holmgren though. Just to keep it players. Nothing against Holmgren.

twisted_steel2

Reaction score
Those are pretty good, cant really argue with Walt, Largent and Tez, those are kind of locks.

Maybe instead of Holmy, Paul Allen?

hedgehawk

Reaction score
twisted_steel2":9yo64rjj said:
Those are pretty good, cant really argue with Walt, Largent and Tez, those are kind of locks.

Maybe instead of Holmy, Paul Allen?

Good call on Paul Allen. Hell, JS has a chance if he stays around for a long time.

Sac

Reaction score
Rat":2g981gxz said:
HoustonHawk82":2g981gxz said:
Rat":2g981gxz said:
HoustonHawk82 said:
Easley
Krieg
Largent
Kennedy

In order to do the monument proper justice, it would have to include a front and back row for eight.

In that case:

Warner
Easley
Krieg
Largent
Kennedy
Alexander
Knox
Holmgren
You talk about doing "proper justice" with the monument, and then don't even put Walter Jones in your top 8.

So, how many points did Walt score, and how many key decisions did he make? He had one job and he did it at an extremely high level, but my list is based more on skill players and decision-makers.

Look, Jones is clearly the best LT the team has ever had (and he is my number 9), but I believe the total contributions of those listed in front of him are more significant.
Is this a joke? I was just being a smart-ass with my comment because I assumed you forgot Big Walt.

Don't forget CBJ