Season Ticket Upgrade Status

Hawknballs

Reaction score
Quick question for past season ticket holders - how do you get the 'season ticket holder' license plate frame i see around town, is that automatically sent to you when you get your tickets? I know with the 5 game plan we got the tickets in a box with a hat and stuff.

summesm

Reaction score
hawknballs you a first time season ticket holder and got yours already nice. i still havent heard a thing on mine yet as first timer for season tickets. i requested club seats back in dec i put deposit down. well maybe i will hear something soon ill keep my fingers crossed. hope for the best.

gspin2k1

Reaction score
Hawknballs":sa68ng5p said:
Quick question for past season ticket holders - how do you get the 'season ticket holder' license plate frame i see around town, is that automatically sent to you when you get your tickets? I know with the 5 game plan we got the tickets in a box with a hat and stuff.

Last year my "Season ticket holder gift" was the beanie you saw a bunch of people wearing at games last year. Something tells me the license plate frame was obviously a year or two prior. Here's the lame thing. I bought two season tickets and they gave me ONE beanie. When I asked them about it, they said it was only per customer. So you're telling me if you spend $750 vs $1500 or heck even $3000 on a set of season tickets based off how many seats you got, you only got ONE beanie...-_-

Hawknballs

Reaction score
summesm":2x2gzqj2 said:
hawknballs you a first time season ticket holder and got yours already nice. i still havent heard a thing on mine yet as first timer for season tickets. i requested club seats back in dec i put deposit down. well maybe i will hear something soon ill keep my fingers crossed. hope for the best.

well we bought the 5-game plan last year which i think bumps you up in line, but also my father is disabled so we put in for the ADA seating so I'm sure that had something to do with getting them sooner as well.

gspin2k1

Reaction score
brendonkuhn":zy3lp8jp said:
chimpanjesus":zy3lp8jp said:
brendonkuhn":zy3lp8jp said:
Are nose bleeds still available to swap into though? I have some tickets that are $94, but so close to the $75 section. Would rather just pay $20 less per ticket for a marginal downgrade. Monday at 9am is my time.

where are your current seats?

Section 332
Row Y
14-15

I'd much rather pay less for comparable seats. Hoping I get lucky when it's my turn to pick.

Interesting. I'm paying $75/game and I'm Sec 338 Row DD Aisle. So that puts me about 5 rows above you.

based off the seating chart http://www.seahawks.com/tickets/seating-map.html I was feeling like I was in the way back of the $75 section, but I guess not. If I could move down about a good 10 rows in my exact section, I'd be willing to spend $94/game, 5 rows and losing aisle probably not.

gspin2k1

Reaction score
Hawknballs":1998y91w said:
summesm":1998y91w said:

well we bought the 5-game plan last year which i think bumps you up in line, but also my father is disabled so we put in for the ADA seating so I'm sure that had something to do with getting them sooner as well.

As horrible as it sounds, I'd eat my way to disability for some of those ADA seating. Okay that wasn't that funny.

summesm

Reaction score
5 game package and your father probly did bump ya up good to hear ya got some. Hope I hear soon and I'll keep hoping and keep fingers crossed

xkj1985x

Reaction score
Hey guys...to those of you who are potential new season ticket holders this year:

When did you put your deposit down for seats? I put mine down in mid-late December and was just e-mailed by the Seahawks and they basically told me that I'm "very close" to the area where they will be able to fulfill tickets for this season. If I don't get them this year then I'll be shifted to the "Blue Pride" club or whatever with my spot being held for the 2014-2015 season.

That was kind of a bummer to read, I was told when I placed my deposit in December that I would be able to secure tickets with no problem since my deposit was put down in December but now that doesn't seem like such a good chance.

Just wanted to relay what I had heard to those of you who have deposits on new seats for this season. Should find out regardless in the next 2-3 weeks but I'll remain with my fingers crossed and hope I'll be able to get into the building.

Exact message:

Your deposit placed back in December is already included in our Blue Pride waiting list with the same priority date. We will begin contacting deposit holders shortly and you are very close to the cut-off of what we think is available. Regardless, you will know soon if you can get seats or what your spot in line is moving forward!

Brahn

Reaction score
I have 4 tickets in the 333 section Row BB

We are looking to move up to the single row section if no farther back then J

If anyone one is looking at moving back due to cost and may have tickets in an area of our interest I would be willing to look into a ticket for ticket season swap

Prefer no end zone or corner seating.

Go Hawks!

summesm

Reaction score
xkj1985x thanks for the info i havent had email sent to me but i put mine in in dec also. dont look good for tickets this year does it. did you request what you wanted orr just what ever was avalable. i requested club seating but if that was not avalable id take any 2 seats but prefered club seating. last couple years id buy single game tickets in club. well hope you get your tickets and ill just keep hoping and keep fingers crossed also

xkj1985x

Reaction score
summesm":3j8ndqic said:
xkj1985x thanks for the info i havent had email sent to me but i put mine in in dec also. dont look good for tickets this year does it. did you request what you wanted orr just what ever was avalable. i requested club seating but if that was not avalable id take any 2 seats but prefered club seating. last couple years id buy single game tickets in club. well hope you get your tickets and ill just keep hoping and keep fingers crossed also

I didn't put in a specific request for tickets in the club section. I'm graduating college this year so I was just looking to get in the building this year, even if it was nose bleed seats. Club Seats just aren't in the budget for the time being for a full season. If I was buying one or two single games then I could swing that but not for a full year. I wasn't expecting anything great for the first handful of years but after finding out that I may be S.O.L entirely was kind of a downer.

But yeah to answer your question....I just told them whatever was available would be fine.

I have my seat selection date for Huskies tickets next month so I guess that may just have to do for this year.

summesm

Reaction score
xkj195x huskies tickets are good ones to have also, but we havent actually been told no yet so still some hope as little as it looks. i was told same when i put my money down they said expecially since i want club would be no problem getting those but there return rate and people upgrading must been better than they thought but who can blame anyone who would give up seats this year or ever. if anyone has any other info it would be appreciated so i can start looking at other avenues for tickets this year. i already have some things in works if it dont happen this year for my own season tickets
thanks

BocciHawk

Reaction score
gspin2k1":vrgttaxp said:
Hawknballs":vrgttaxp said:

Last year my "Season ticket holder gift" was the beanie you saw a bunch of people wearing at games last year. Something tells me the license plate frame was obviously a year or two prior. Here's the lame thing. I bought two season tickets and they gave me ONE beanie. When I asked them about it, they said it was only per customer. So you're telling me if you spend $750 vs $1500 or heck even $3000 on a set of season tickets based off how many seats you got, you only got ONE beanie...-_-

Ahem. I have tickets with friends, six seats total. Our bill this year was nearly $9000. We only receive one gift each year. Same answer from the Seahawks, the one time we asked about it (one license plate holder, and I think we own seven vehicles across three families), one gift per account.

zelter

Reaction score
xkj I am also on the waiting list - I enlisted at the end of October and was also told no problem then and they will contact me at the beginning of May -I did not receive your email - I called last week and got a bit of different story - I was told I may or may not receive tickets this year - I will find out mid-May - he said there was a 97% renewal rate and lots of holders are adding more tickets (which are given out before us) and there may not be many left over - I would be happy with the top corner this year - Keep your fingers crossed

Intothewater

Reaction score
Seems like the NFL wants to own not only the primary, but also the secondary ticket market for their tickets. The secondary market would just be the exchange, like the NYSE, and just taking a fee for each transaction. So they created the NFL ticket exchange which makes it super easy and safe for season ticket holders to sell and buyers to buy. At this time also the lowest cost of the majors (stubhub, etc.). One major component of creating a market is it has to be liquid. If each person who owned season tickets for the sole reason to go to games and maybe sell a game or two they have something else going on and can't make it there is little liquidity. If they sell current season ticket holders an extra set of tickets for the purpose of selling them than they not only create demand, but also a very liquid market.

This sounds like it is happening right now for the Seahawks fans. A lot of the current season ticket holders are scoring extra sets of tickets before the folks who put down a deposit and got in line.

Where am I going with this? Nowhere really. A big fan of the guy just graduating from college and just wants a set of tickets to go watch games and have fun, but also the business side interesting.

12-4? Yes they can...

chimpanjesus

Reaction score
Intothewater":6sat1gsq said:
Seems like the NFL wants to own not only the primary, but also the secondary ticket market for their tickets. The secondary market would just be the exchange, like the NYSE, and just taking a fee for each transaction. So they created the NFL ticket exchange which makes it super easy and safe for season ticket holders to sell and buyers to buy. At this time also the lowest cost of the majors (stubhub, etc.). One major component of creating a market is it has to be liquid. If each person who owned season tickets for the sole reason to go to games and maybe sell a game or two they have something else going on and can't make it there is little liquidity. If they sell current season ticket holders an extra set of tickets for the purpose of selling them than they not only create demand, but also a very liquid market.

This sounds like it is happening right now for the Seahawks fans. A lot of the current season ticket holders are scoring extra sets of tickets before the folks who put down a deposit and got in line.

Where am I going with this? Nowhere really. A big fan of the guy just graduating from college and just wants a set of tickets to go watch games and have fun, but also the business side interesting.

12-4? Yes they can...

not gonna lie, i am doing exactly this. if i can get the cost of my primary seats down my selling a pair of secondary seats i gotta do it.

RabidFrenzy

Reaction score
I put a couple hundred bucks down for season tickets the first week of Nov. and my account rep told me, at the time, that I was good for season tickets. I called recently to see if that was still the case because of friend of mine did the relocation process and said that there was not much available. My rep now said that I may or may not get tickets because renewals had gone up to 98%. He told me that he would contact me on May 8,9, or 10 in regards to tickets.

Does anyone know if they save tickets for people that want to be new season tickets holders or do they just sell everything they can to current members. Also, do they give us the opportunity to purchase single season tickets in the same order they have us for season tickets.

rcambaker

Reaction score
I don't know for certain, but I would think they would keep some available for new season ticket holders. In regards to the chance to purchase single game tickets after the current season ticket holders get a chance, I think it is just first come first serve.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
from my understanding it goes:

1.) Current season ticket holders get a chance to renew/upgrade
2.) Purchasers of 5-game plans last year, who also made the deposit on season tickets
3.) Those who put a deposit down on season tickets, in order of when they paid the deposit

keep in mind there are fans in some cities who put deposits down years in advance in hopes of getting season tickets.

This chart obviously isn't super accurate since there's no telling who will renew in a given year or how many new season tickets they might add, obviously the wait isn't 5 years for the hawks anymore, but it could possibly be a season or two for anyone just now putting down their deposit.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NFL_season ... ting_lists

RabidFrenzy

Reaction score
Thanks for the info. I guess I'll hope for the five pack deal or just buy a couple of games on the NFL ticket exchange. It's going to be a good season, can't wait for it.

Latest posts