Kaz to announce 2nd round pick.

olyfan63

Reaction score
Isaiah Kacyvenski is a great choice! Let's get over the Rams thing already... Seattle cut him, and he's a football player who needed to make a living. He gave his heart and soul to the team the whole time he was employed by Seattle.
I would also be happy to see TJack do similar honors for the team after he retires. The courage he brought during his season as a starter, playing through injuries, you couldn't ask a guy to do much more. Well, yeah, you could ask him to read defenses, but hey, let's not be overly picky here.

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
California via Negros Occidental, Philippines
Kaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

I say let him announce the second pick of our first Super Bowl season. It's gonna get awful crowded after that. And I can just imagine the arguments here in ten years: "You're really gonna say Zorn should announce the third round pick of our seventh Super Bowl run over Matt Hasselbeck?! Blasphemy!"

SchadenfreudeHawk

Reaction score
You know, I like it. I get that why folks would be pissed off at him for the Rams thing, but the way that we released him was kinda shady. This kinda feels like a way to say sorry for what Ruskell did. Maybe it could lead to some good karma and will please the sports gods. Winning a Super Bowl isn't all about talent, strange and magical things have to occur during both the regular and post season. Good Juju, man.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
A good special teams guy with a non-stop motor. The guy played is ass off, so I have no problem with it. I think I'd rather have fans announce the picks though...unless it's a lifetime Hawk like Walter Jones.