Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Contact Us  Your donations are greatly appreciated! Donate  Chat Room

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 93 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: 2013 NFC West Predictions
 Post Posted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:28 pm 
NET Rookie
Offline

Joined: Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:14 am
Posts: 238
How is anyone predicting us to do worst or the same as last year with all the additions we've made, I think we will be at least 13-3


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2013 NFC West Predictions
 Post Posted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 1:05 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:22 pm
Posts: 2504
Location: South of Heaven
I like what Fischer is doing for the Rams.
Sam Bradford is not in opinion the quarterback that gets the franchise back into the black.

eight and eight

Carson Palmer will pad Sherman's stats.
There defense will be less formidable.

six and ten

The Niners will be real good again and will be good as their defense. The Smiths health with be a major factor.

eleven and five

The Seahawks will be better offensively as a surprise rookie tight end makes his bid for the pro bowl. However the d line has many new components and takes eight games to get sordid out.

eleven and five Superbowl Champs.

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2013 NFC West Predictions
 Post Posted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 1:16 pm 
NET Pro Bowler
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 10:38 am
Posts: 10124
Location: Vancouver, WA
Atradees wrote:
I like what Fischer is doing for the Rams.
Sam Bradford is not in opinion the quarterback that gets the franchise back into the black.

eight and eight

...........

The Lambs are really tough for me to get a handle on as I agree with what you say here. Fisher is a helluva coach and judge of talent but I just don't see Bradford as ever being a championship caliber QB. On the other hand, their defense is quite good too. A very tough team to predict IMO.

_________________
From the white sands
To the canyon lands
To the redwood stands
To the barren lands

Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2013 NFC West Predictions
 Post Posted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 1:33 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:22 pm
Posts: 2504
Location: South of Heaven
yes. They added a good left tackle too.

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2013 NFC West Predictions
 Post Posted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:51 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:46 pm
Posts: 3276
Location: WA
Atradees wrote:
yes. They added a good left tackle too.


They picked up Long didn't they? Good left tackle can make a big difference, obviously.

Rams could surprise a lot of ppl this year.

_________________
RockHawk wrote:
This has turned into nothing but a personal attack, which goes against our forum rules...... I'll allow it.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2013 NFC West Predictions
 Post Posted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:00 pm 
NET Rookie
Offline

Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:38 pm
Posts: 109
I'd love to say 12-4. But really, I see 10-6 with the 5th or 6th seed. That is a brutal schedule.

_________________
It is what it is...


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2013 NFC West Predictions
 Post Posted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:42 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:54 am
Posts: 710
Location: Orlando, FL
60niners wrote:

I believe I did attack the post. I didn't say "you're dumb", I said the idea that the 49ers would finish 7-9 was dumb to me.

Well, words don't just write themselves, pal. Someone wrote it and you called it dumb. Just like this poor justification instead of admitting you're wrong... you couldn't write fast enough to disagree with everything I said about how poster Hasselbeck's prediction could actually happen. Your basic comeback is, "Oh Yeah?" I believe another poster did you a service of further sizing up what you can expect come this season with the recipe to beat the 49ers that you just don't want to believe. I'm not even going to try with you or other 49er fans anymore. Why are you even in our forum? You only seem to be contributing what Seahawks fans loathe about your fanbase.

_________________
World Champion
Image
Seattle Seahawks


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2013 NFC West Predictions
 Post Posted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:00 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2012 3:38 pm
Posts: 1111
Man, this will most likely be the best Seahawks team to step on the field.... well, ever. My hope are a lot higher, even against playing in the toughest division on the NFL and with all those east coast road games this season.

Seahawks 16-0, GIVE ME MY DAG GONE SHOOTIN' SUPERBOWL WIN!!!
San Franciso Who-Cares
St. Louis Good-Luck
Arizona Child-Please


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2013 NFC West Predictions
 Post Posted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:45 pm 
NET Rookie
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:22 pm
Posts: 219
TeamoftheCentury wrote:
60niners wrote:

I believe I did attack the post. I didn't say "you're dumb", I said the idea that the 49ers would finish 7-9 was dumb to me.

Well, words don't just write themselves, pal. Someone wrote it and you called it dumb. Just like this poor justification instead of admitting you're wrong... you couldn't write fast enough to disagree with everything I said about how poster Hasselbeck's prediction could actually happen. Your basic comeback is, "Oh Yeah?" I believe another poster did you a service of further sizing up what you can expect come this season with the recipe to beat the 49ers that you just don't want to believe. I'm not even going to try with you or other 49er fans anymore. Why are you even in our forum? You only seem to be contributing what Seahawks fans loathe about your fanbase.

Because this thread was about NFCW predictions, and I gave mine. This thread wasn't started so the Niner fan can cause a ruckus and make everyone get defensive. SOOOOO... If I keep responding in kind, it completely derails the topic at hand.

But since you insist, I'll try to make it quick:

The "recipe" that loafoftatupu elaborated on in my opinion is just a general outline for playing good football. It works on every team in the league; I hardly see that as the secret code to beating the 49ers. Every team can be beat, as evidenced by only two undefeated regular seasons in NFL history (not AFL or AAFC or anything else). The "recipe" for beating good teams is to play better than them - play good solid football.... But I suppose I'll concede a bit and say that there are certain styles of play that work better against certain teams.

Everything you stated as fact that I can expect, is nothing but subjective conjecture, so what's the point in me arguing with it? You can have your opinion, I don't hate you for it and I don't intend to rob you of it either. I disagree with you, and I stated why, but I will not lose sleep over it.

Just as you say, "Well, words don't just write themselves, pal", how do you suppose I am to attack the post not the user, if attacking the post IS attacking the user because words don't just write themselves pal? Just sayin. If you want to know why I'm here, PM me. I enjoy my time here and prefer to be a contributor not a distraction.

_________________
JSeahawks wrote:
We might as well rename this site Seahawks&49ers.net.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2013 NFC West Predictions
 Post Posted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:34 am 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:54 am
Posts: 710
Location: Orlando, FL
60niners wrote:
TeamoftheCentury wrote:
60niners wrote:

I believe I did attack the post. I didn't say "you're dumb", I said the idea that the 49ers would finish 7-9 was dumb to me.

Well, words don't just write themselves, pal. Someone wrote it and you called it dumb. Just like this poor justification instead of admitting you're wrong... you couldn't write fast enough to disagree with everything I said about how poster Hasselbeck's prediction could actually happen. Your basic comeback is, "Oh Yeah?" I believe another poster did you a service of further sizing up what you can expect come this season with the recipe to beat the 49ers that you just don't want to believe. I'm not even going to try with you or other 49er fans anymore. Why are you even in our forum? You only seem to be contributing what Seahawks fans loathe about your fanbase.

Because this thread was about NFCW predictions, and I gave mine. This thread wasn't started so the Niner fan can cause a ruckus and make everyone get defensive. SOOOOO... If I keep responding in kind, it completely derails the topic at hand.

But since you insist, I'll try to make it quick:

The "recipe" that loafoftatupu elaborated on in my opinion is just a general outline for playing good football. It works on every team in the league; I hardly see that as the secret code to beating the 49ers. Every team can be beat, as evidenced by only two undefeated regular seasons in NFL history (not AFL or AAFC or anything else). The "recipe" for beating good teams is to play better than them - play good solid football.... But I suppose I'll concede a bit and say that there are certain styles of play that work better against certain teams.

Everything you stated as fact that I can expect, is nothing but subjective conjecture, so what's the point in me arguing with it? You can have your opinion, I don't hate you for it and I don't intend to rob you of it either. I disagree with you, and I stated why, but I will not lose sleep over it.

Just as you say, "Well, words don't just write themselves, pal", how do you suppose I am to attack the post not the user, if attacking the post IS attacking the user because words don't just write themselves pal? Just sayin. If you want to know why I'm here, PM me. I enjoy my time here and prefer to be a contributor not a distraction.

:34853_doh: It's no "secret". Your team can be beat. Teams will know how to game plan against the 49ers. They are a talented team and have a chance to be a factor. But, to simply dismiss the Rams as not having a chance to overtake them... you're arguing for that possibility while at the same time saying there's no way it will happen (or in your words, dumb to suggest it.) The things I had to say are not simply subjective conjecture as you say. I gave reasons why it's not far fetched. They are real factors. I'm no "all-knowing" being and never suggested such a thing. All we have beyond our opinions is reasoned arguments. You dismiss my reasoned arguments as subjective conjecture. To say it's nothing but subjective conjecture isn't exactly so. Further, it's Bad form. You haven't exactly pulled the rug out from under my argument as you think. Others have tried to reason with you, but I haven't seen you really grant any point as valid. The only points you wish to hear are those that would speak of your teams superiority. How is that contributing? I would personally not be going onto a 49er board in the first place... but, if I did - I certainly wouldn't be carrying on as you are doing. Who is going onto 49er boards and asking you guys to come here to contribute? Or, are you doing us a favor?

_________________
World Champion
Image
Seattle Seahawks


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2013 NFC West Predictions
 Post Posted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:02 am 
NET Rookie
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:22 pm
Posts: 219
TeamoftheCentury wrote:
:34853_doh: It's no "secret". Your team can be beat. Teams will know how to game plan against the 49ers. They are a talented team and have a chance to be a factor. But, to simply dismiss the Rams as not having a chance to overtake them... you're arguing for that possibility while at the same time saying there's no way it will happen (or in your words, dumb to suggest it.) The things I had to say are not simply subjective conjecture as you say. I gave reasons why it's not far fetched. They are real factors. I'm no "all-knowing" being and never suggested such a thing. All we have beyond our opinions is reasoned arguments. You dismiss my reasoned arguments as subjective conjecture. To say it's nothing but subjective conjecture isn't exactly so. Further, it's Bad form. You haven't exactly pulled the rug out from under my argument as you think. Others have tried to reason with you, but I haven't seen you really grant any point as valid. The only points you wish to hear are those that would speak of your teams superiority. How is that contributing? I would personally not be going onto a 49er board in the first place... but, if I did - I certainly wouldn't be carrying on as you are doing. Who is going onto 49er boards and asking you guys to come here to contribute? Or, are you doing us a favor?

Yes, the 49ers can be planned for, and the simple point I was attempting to make was that the Pats can be planned for as well, but that doesn't mean that the other team always wins because they know the plan or recipe.

You took subjective conjecture out of context, it was not meant to be derogatory. It is in fact subjective conjecture because until it's proven, all it would be is theories and guesses. It wasn't a slight against you: because 60niners does not attack other posters. (Cue OMFG now the whiner fan talks in third person!!1!!) The reason I did not address the other points was because there are just too many... If I addressed every post that was just directed to me it would completely detract from the point of the thread. NFCW predictions. Not, badger 60niners. If you all want to make another thread, a "ask the goofy whiner fan" thread, ask me any question you want and I'll take my time to respond in a thoughtful and insightful manner - but personally I don't think it belongs here. That, would be bad form.

_________________
JSeahawks wrote:
We might as well rename this site Seahawks&49ers.net.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2013 NFC West Predictions
 Post Posted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:29 am 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:54 am
Posts: 710
Location: Orlando, FL
60niners wrote:
TeamoftheCentury wrote:
:34853_doh: It's no "secret". Your team can be beat. Teams will know how to game plan against the 49ers. They are a talented team and have a chance to be a factor. But, to simply dismiss the Rams as not having a chance to overtake them... you're arguing for that possibility while at the same time saying there's no way it will happen (or in your words, dumb to suggest it.) The things I had to say are not simply subjective conjecture as you say. I gave reasons why it's not far fetched. They are real factors. I'm no "all-knowing" being and never suggested such a thing. All we have beyond our opinions is reasoned arguments. You dismiss my reasoned arguments as subjective conjecture. To say it's nothing but subjective conjecture isn't exactly so. Further, it's Bad form. You haven't exactly pulled the rug out from under my argument as you think. Others have tried to reason with you, but I haven't seen you really grant any point as valid. The only points you wish to hear are those that would speak of your teams superiority. How is that contributing? I would personally not be going onto a 49er board in the first place... but, if I did - I certainly wouldn't be carrying on as you are doing. Who is going onto 49er boards and asking you guys to come here to contribute? Or, are you doing us a favor?

Yes, the 49ers can be planned for, and the simple point I was attempting to make was that the Pats can be planned for as well, but that doesn't mean that the other team always wins because they know the plan or recipe.

You took subjective conjecture out of context, it was not meant to be derogatory. It is in fact subjective conjecture because until it's proven, all it would be is theories and guesses. It wasn't a slight against you: because 60niners does not attack other posters. (Cue OMFG now the whiner fan talks in third person!!1!!) The reason I did not address the other points was because there are just too many... If I addressed every post that was just directed to me it would completely detract from the point of the thread. NFCW predictions. Not, badger 60niners. If you all want to make another thread, a "ask the goofy whiner fan" thread, ask me any question you want and I'll take my time to respond in a thoughtful and insightful manner - but personally I don't think it belongs here. That, would be bad form.

Never said "the other team always wins". Just a point that was originally made that you misunderstood, didn't like, and got all bunched up over. You don't like the thought that your team may not be as unbeatable as your fan base might think. You're jumping to conclusion after conclusion because someone dared to disagree with you? Again, how is this contributing to discussion of THE SEATTLE SEAHAWKS in this .net fan MAIN FORUM? This is not about the 49ers. This main forum is about THE SEATTLE SEAHAWKS. Go Hawks!

_________________
World Champion
Image
Seattle Seahawks


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2013 NFC West Predictions
 Post Posted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:36 am 
I'M JIMMY!
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:17 pm
Posts: 4294
Location: Auburn, WA
60niners wrote:

The "recipe" that loafoftatupu elaborated on in my opinion is just a general outline for playing good football. It works on every team in the league; I hardly see that as the secret code to beating the 49ers.


That why I said that it is no secret and that it works against most teams. However, it works against the Niners consistently and their are not many teams that can do it. Seattle IS one of those teams.

Since you pointed out that there wasn't a recipe for the Niners, I would be interested in seeing what the recipe to beating the Hawks is. It isn't that same thing as the Niners. With the exception of NYG, who Seattle didn't play, the teams that beat the Niners lost to the Seahawks.

There was nothing consistent enough to develop a "recipe". In 3 of their losses, the Hawks defense allowed a few last minute/second scores, but that is hardly a recipe. I just couldn't come up with anything consistent, where with the Noners, it could be easily identified.

_________________
Image


Last edited by loafoftatupu on Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2013 NFC West Predictions
 Post Posted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:37 am 
*SILVER SUPPORTER*
*SILVER SUPPORTER*
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 10:47 am
Posts: 1616
Location: Spokangeles
Seahawks 12-4
Niners 11-5
Rams 9-7
Cards 8-8

All teams come out black and bruised after playing each other. We sweep at home, lose to the Rams and Niners away. Three NFC West teams in the Playoffs (choke on THAT East Coast Media!).

_________________
...and with one kiss of his bicep he proved, without a shadow of doubt, that he was every bit as much of a DBag as his coach, and most of his team's fanbase. Finally, he could call himself a Niner!


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2013 NFC West Predictions
 Post Posted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:44 am 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:54 am
Posts: 710
Location: Orlando, FL
loafoftatupu wrote:
60niners wrote:

The "recipe" that loafoftatupu elaborated on in my opinion is just a general outline for playing good football. It works on every team in the league; I hardly see that as the secret code to beating the 49ers.


That why I said that it is no secret and that it works against most teams. However, it works against the Niners consistently and their are not many teams that can do it. Seattle IS one of those teams.

Since you pointed out that there wasn't a recipe for the Niners, I would be interested in seeing what the recipe to beating the Hawks is. It isn't that same thing as the Niners. With the exception of NYG, who Seattle didn't play, the teams that beat the Niners lost to the Seahawks.

There was nothing consistent enough to develop a "recipe". In 3 of their losses, the Hawks defense allowed a few last minute/second scores, but that is hardly a recipe. I just couldn't come up with anything consistent, where with the Noners, it could be easily identified.

Yup. Well said once again. You shouldn't have needed to clarify, but great job. Excellent points.

_________________
World Champion
Image
Seattle Seahawks


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2013 NFC West Predictions
 Post Posted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:41 am 
NET Veteran
Offline

Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2007 11:52 am
Posts: 1050
Location: Orlando, Florida
Seahawks 13-3
Rams 10-6
Niners 10-6
Cards 7-9


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2013 NFC West Predictions
 Post Posted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:12 am 
NET Practice Squad
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:40 am
Posts: 52
Location: Phoenix, AZ
I see a stuble with Carolina and SF in the first 2 weeks, then we get it figured out,


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2013 NFC West Predictions
 Post Posted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:09 am 
NET Veteran
Offline

Joined: Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:48 pm
Posts: 2267
good grief guys give the guy a break. Of course he love his 49ers and beleives they are the better team. Infact All of the pundits on NFL network picked the 49ers because "They've gotten better this offseason." Only Brian Baldinger picked Seattle to make the Super Bowl. There argument is they've added Bolden and Nnamdi (as if both are still elite players, and not on the tail end of their careers.

Forgetting to mention they lost their best Safety in Goldson, As far as I can tell their starting DT in Issac Sopoago and his backup Rickey Jean Francios. They also lost Their valuable H-back in Delanie Walker. IMO Opinion this all nets out to zero as you gains matches your losses.

Meanwhile Seattle loses Branch, but picks up Harvin, Avril, Bennett, and Winfield, and that to me is a Significant upgrade. A major positive wheras the 49ers moves were a net change of 0 or perhaps a modest + gain. (But I think that's very debatable)


At any case Seattle will be a better team this year. I would be sorely disappointed if we didn't win 7 of 8 home games, I think we've got a shot at repeating last year's 8-0 mark. The toughest road games will be ATL, 49ers, NYG, HOU. The rest are less concerning.

I think Seattle can go 14-2

49ers- 11-5
STL- 9-7
AZ- 7-9

I think the thing that bothers me most about the 49ers is the UNBELEIVABLE HYPE Kaepernick is getting from the Media. Sure he helped smack the Bears before they fell apart. But the narative the media is putting out is that Kaepernick was unstoppable last year and that teams could only hope to contain this unbeleivable playmaker. The reality is he was far less consistent and dominant as the media would have you beleive.

Examples-- Against the Saints they score 30+ points, but 14 of those were PICK 6's, so in reality the offense AGAINST the worst defense in the league scored a measily 17 points (and won because of th defense). Against the Rams twice. He was stopped pretty effectively. (he played almost the entire game.) Throwing for a measily 117 yards in game 1. Only scored 13 points in the 2nd game. Against, Seattle got destroyed and looked like a lost puppy dog.

As for a way to stop SF. It is my opinion that while Kaepernick is very athletic and fast. I beleive he's more dynamic when running in a straight line. He's got long strides and he can really move. Where he struggles is he lateral quickness and shiftiness moving side to side, in other words his agility. Which is what Wilson excels at. If we can make him move sideways I think he's much easier to contain.

Both teams are good. The first 2 weeks for BOTH teams will be critical. There's agood change after week 2 49ers will be 0-2 and Seattle will be 2-0


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2013 NFC West Predictions
 Post Posted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:40 am 
*BRONZE SUPPORTER*
*BRONZE SUPPORTER*
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:54 am
Posts: 1012
Location: Olympia
Loafoftatupu, If it's ok with you i would like to make this sentence,

"I can "see" the Niners opening up at the Clink and being choked out so bad that the Hawks send the Niners into a downward spiral of futility that will make the 2010 losing streak look like a title run."

My new sig. That last part about the making there 6 game chokefest look like a title run is pure hyperbolic beauty.

_________________
"I don't know why anyone thinks the NFL is going to start the season with a rematch of one of the most lopsided Super Bowls of all-time.

They want a competitive game, not an ass-pounding." --- Broncos Fan


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2013 NFC West Predictions
 Post Posted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:54 pm 
NET Rookie
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:42 pm
Posts: 281
Seahawks 12-4
49ers 12-4
Rams 8-8
Cardinals 6-10

Seahawks win tiebreaker due bending the 49ers over and kicking them in their posteriors twice in the season


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2013 NFC West Predictions
 Post Posted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:13 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:54 am
Posts: 710
Location: Orlando, FL
smashmouth59 wrote:
Loafoftatupu, If it's ok with you i would like to make this sentence,

"I can "see" the Niners opening up at the Clink and being choked out so bad that the Hawks send the Niners into a downward spiral of futility that will make the 2010 losing streak look like a title run."

My new sig. That last part about the making there 6 game chokefest look like a title run is pure hyperbolic beauty.

Like!

:49ersmall:

_________________
World Champion
Image
Seattle Seahawks


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2013 NFC West Predictions
 Post Posted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:27 pm 
*GOLD SUPPORTER*
*GOLD SUPPORTER*
Offline

Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:08 pm
Posts: 4649
Far be it from me to rush to the defense of a Niner fan but I think 7-9 or the Rams overtaking the Niners is pretty absurd. Hardouche, rot his soul, did nothing less than dominate with Alex Smith (!!!) as a quarterback. Their OL is better than ours, so is their DL although here's hoping our improvements put us on par. They are a rock-solid team. This is widely acknowledged.

As a Hawk fan I believe we can take them because we're just as solid (and ridiculous in our secondary), and I think Kaep is no Russell Savior Wilson.

But thinking the Rams with Bradford are going to surpass them is...out there.

Now I have to go shower :)


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2013 NFC West Predictions
 Post Posted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:53 pm 
NET Practice Squad
Offline

Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:10 pm
Posts: 54
49ers 13-3
Seahawks 13-3
Rams 10-6
Cardinals 1-15


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2013 NFC West Predictions
 Post Posted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:56 pm 
NET Veteran
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:49 pm
Posts: 2112
Just saw on NFL network a card player all but guarantee a win over our hawks. I almost spit out my drink it was so funny. :177692:


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2013 NFC West Predictions
 Post Posted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:48 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:46 pm
Posts: 3276
Location: WA
CPHawk wrote:
Just saw on NFL network a card player all but guarantee a win over our hawks. I almost spit out my drink it was so funny. :177692:


It's the NFL. We lost to Miami and the Cards last year. Why is it funny?

_________________
RockHawk wrote:
This has turned into nothing but a personal attack, which goes against our forum rules...... I'll allow it.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2013 NFC West Predictions
 Post Posted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:03 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:55 am
Posts: 757
CPHawk wrote:
Just saw on NFL network a card player all but guarantee a win over our hawks. I almost spit out my drink it was so funny. :177692:



All we have to do is knock an ineffective Palmer out of the game and watch some cheesy backup actually score on us and have a receiver drop our goal line response...

Never happen. In a million years. No precedent.

_________________
Last edited by Russell Wilson on Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:20 pm, edited 29-3 times in total.
Last edited by NFC Champion Russell Wilson on Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:14 pm, edited 23-17 times in total.
Last edited by World Champion Russell Wilson on Sun Feb 2, 2014 7:14 pm, edited 43-8 times in total.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2013 NFC West Predictions
 Post Posted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:22 pm 
*Host of .NET Awards*
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:51 pm
Posts: 8830
Location: With a white girl
Lady Talon wrote:
CPHawk wrote:
Just saw on NFL network a card player all but guarantee a win over our hawks. I almost spit out my drink it was so funny. :177692:



All we have to do is knock an ineffective Palmer out of the game and watch some cheesy backup actually score on us and have a receiver drop our goal line response...

Never happen. In a million years. No precedent.


This.

_________________
Legal Notice: Only a very small percentage of the things I do and say can be taken seriously. If ever.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2013 NFC West Predictions
 Post Posted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:33 am 
NET Veteran
Offline

Joined: Sat Aug 01, 2009 1:00 pm
Posts: 1141
bobk3333 wrote:
Seattle Seahawks 16-0
Arizona Cardinals 11-5
San Fran 10-6
St Louis Rams 8-8

I am sick and tired of this 14-2, 13-3 garbage.

.


Hope you're being sarcastic, even the best teams lose a few in the regular season. I don't think any team can go 8-0 on the road, I know the Patriots did it a few years ago but that was with a lot of luck. I think the Hawks win 12 or 13.

My losses are @ St. Louis, @ Houston, @ SF, I actually think they run the table at home.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2013 NFC West Predictions
 Post Posted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:58 am 
I'M JIMMY!
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:17 pm
Posts: 4294
Location: Auburn, WA
smashmouth59 wrote:
Loafoftatupu, If it's ok with you i would like to make this sentence,

"I can "see" the Niners opening up at the Clink and being choked out so bad that the Hawks send the Niners into a downward spiral of futility that will make the 2010 losing streak look like a title run."

My new sig. That last part about the making there 6 game chokefest look like a title run is pure hyperbolic beauty.



LOL.. That is fine with me. I think Niner fans like to pretend that it never happened, but in reality, it was just 3 years ago and that would make a great reminder.

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2013 NFC West Predictions
 Post Posted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:07 am 
NET Rookie
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:22 pm
Posts: 219
loafoftatupu wrote:
smashmouth59 wrote:
Loafoftatupu, If it's ok with you i would like to make this sentence,

"I can "see" the Niners opening up at the Clink and being choked out so bad that the Hawks send the Niners into a downward spiral of futility that will make the 2010 losing streak look like a title run."

My new sig. That last part about the making there 6 game chokefest look like a title run is pure hyperbolic beauty.



LOL.. That is fine with me. I think Niner fans like to pretend that it never happened, but in reality, it was just 3 years ago and that would make a great reminder.

Three years ago the Niners started the season 0-5, and only finished 6-10.. Don't be too proud that you beat up on a struggling team. I can assure you, nobody is pretending anything about three years ago.

_________________
JSeahawks wrote:
We might as well rename this site Seahawks&49ers.net.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2013 NFC West Predictions
 Post Posted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 6:48 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:12 am
Posts: 759
Seahawks 13-3
San Francisco 11-5
Rams 9-7
Cardinals 8-8

Russell Wilson 3,746 yards passing, 35 TDs, 4 INTs 643 Rushing yards, 6 TDs


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2013 NFC West Predictions
 Post Posted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:35 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:36 pm
Posts: 9815
Seattle 14-2 Superbowl Champs (curb stomp the ninnies twice)
Rams 10-6 wildcard (beat the ninnies twice)
Ninnies 9-7 league adjusts to them, D and Kraep fall off
Turdinals 6-10

_________________
42-13, 29-3, and 23-17 and a Lombardi trophy from THIS century, deal with it niner trolls

SEATTLE SEAHAWKS SUPERBOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS!


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2013 NFC West Predictions
 Post Posted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:49 am 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Tue May 15, 2012 7:42 pm
Posts: 548
Here you go so some poeple feel better about themselves. attempting not to offend

Hawks 16-0 superbowl champs. and the entire hawks team gets selected to the pro bowl (of course can not go). The NFL stops for ever due to the Hawks team was to great.

Niners 0-16
Rams 0-16
Cards 0-16


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2013 NFC West Predictions
 Post Posted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:54 am 
NET Bench Warmer
Offline

Joined: Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:29 am
Posts: 3
First comment :2:

I prefer ranges to exact records since predicting is so difficult.

SEA - 10-6 / 15-1
SF - 10-6 / 13-3
STL - 5-11 / 11-5
ARI - 3-13 / 10-6

If I had to be exact, I'd go:

SEA - 12-4 (SB appearance - not predicting a win or loss)
SF - 11-5 (NFC CG loss to Seattle)
ARI - 8-8 (Carson Palmer will help A LOT)
STL - 8-8 (don't see them taking a big step for at least another year)

I could also see SF winning the division, and I could see Seattle going 8-8 if everything went wrong.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2013 NFC West Predictions
 Post Posted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:43 am 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:46 pm
Posts: 5461
Location: Kansas City, MO
Quote:
I could also see SF winning the division, and I could see Seattle going 8-8 if everything went wrong.


Not that I am a homer (I am) but a whole lot would have to go wrong for that record to happen likely a major injury to Wilson or worse. Lets not wish that to happen.

_________________
43-8...it's all about that action boss....
next man up.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2013 NFC West Predictions
 Post Posted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:00 am 
NET Rookie
Offline

Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:09 pm
Posts: 204
seahawks875 wrote:
Post you predictions for the NFC west next year, here's mine:
1. Seahawks 15-1 #1 seed
2. 49ers 11-5 #5 seed
3. Rams 10-6 #6 seed
4. Cardinals 3-13
I think the NFC west will become the best division in the Nfl with 3 teams in the playoffs, and Seattle as the best team in the league



I don't think the Cards could get any worse than they did last year. They got a better QB this year (I guess), they still have one of the best pass defenses in the league (they were ranked #3 last season, and gave RW his first interception at home). They still have Fitzgerald just looking for someone decent to pass him the ball. Do I see the Cards taking the #1-2 spot this year no, but 3-13 I doubt it. Before they fell apart they beat us and the Patriots (@home). Give them a little more credit.


I think just based off of schedule alone the Hawks (a lot of tough teams on the road) and Niners (tougher teams at home) will be closer than we like. As for the Rams, their schedule is like ours with a lot of the tougher teams on the road, but I don't think they will fare as well as we do.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2013 NFC West Predictions
 Post Posted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:04 am 
* NET X's & O's Guru *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 11:24 am
Posts: 8597
Location: PNW
rlkats wrote:
Here you go so some poeple feel better about themselves. attempting not to offend

Hawks 16-0 superbowl champs. and the entire hawks team gets selected to the pro bowl (of course can not go). The NFL stops for ever due to the Hawks team was to great.

Niners 0-16
Rams 0-16
Cards 0-16


Quit being ridiculous, the other 3 teams can't lose all their games if they play each other.

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2013 NFC West Predictions
 Post Posted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:06 am 
* NET X's & O's Guru *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 11:24 am
Posts: 8597
Location: PNW
I guess I'll go on record as expecting the Hawks and 9ers to both be 11-5/12-4 and battling for the division the last couple weeks. Rams 8-8 and the Cards 4-12.

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2013 NFC West Predictions
 Post Posted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:08 am 
* Report Button *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:08 pm
Posts: 9923
Hawks 12-4
49ers 10-6
Rams 8-8
Cards 8-8

Rams plateau after losing their only offensive players with soul (Danny and S Jackson). Cards improve due to Carson Palmer. He put up some decent numbers on a VERY talentless and injured Raiders squad with NO WR's. Palmer's still QB enough to put up goddy numbers.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2013 NFC West Predictions
 Post Posted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:11 am 
NET Rookie
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:59 pm
Posts: 277
Location: Pewyallup
Let's see if I remember these predictions come December, but here we go anyways:

Seattle 12-4
SanFran 12-4
St.Louis 9-7
Arizona 4-12

Also pick, New York (G), Green Bay, Tampa Bay (wild hair) to win their respective divisions, Atlanta & SanFran take the wildcards.

_________________
"The problem with the internet is, that one can never trust the authenticity of a source." - Abraham Lincoln


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2013 NFC West Predictions
 Post Posted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:36 pm 
NET Rookie
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:44 pm
Posts: 286
Location: Washington
Seattle 16-0

Cardinals 10-6

SF 9-7

Rams 8 - 8

_________________
TOUCHDOWN SEAHAWKS!!!


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2013 NFC West Predictions
 Post Posted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:12 pm 
I'M JIMMY!
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:17 pm
Posts: 4294
Location: Auburn, WA
60niners wrote:
loafoftatupu wrote:
smashmouth59 wrote:
Loafoftatupu, If it's ok with you i would like to make this sentence,

"I can "see" the Niners opening up at the Clink and being choked out so bad that the Hawks send the Niners into a downward spiral of futility that will make the 2010 losing streak look like a title run."

My new sig. That last part about the making there 6 game chokefest look like a title run is pure hyperbolic beauty.



LOL.. That is fine with me. I think Niner fans like to pretend that it never happened, but in reality, it was just 3 years ago and that would make a great reminder.

Three years ago the Niners started the season 0-5, and only finished 6-10.. Don't be too proud that you beat up on a struggling team. I can assure you, nobody is pretending anything about three years ago.



Oh I am not proud. I didn't beat up on the Niners, the Seahawks did. Struggling team? It was WEEK ONE, the Seahawks are what made them a struggling team. Let's not forget what kind of predictions the SF fans were claiming that week. For the season in fact. The Niners were the self-appointed NFCW champs and there was no discussing it. Then of course, as the Niners came out of the tunnel, there was the whole hand-holding thing. As far as pretending goes, most Niner fans pretend that the NFCW was formed in 2011.

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2013 NFC West Predictions
 Post Posted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:10 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:54 am
Posts: 710
Location: Orlando, FL
Right on, loafoftatupu. Well said, yet again.

_________________
World Champion
Image
Seattle Seahawks


Top 
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 93 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], hawknation2014, legend38, red17hawk, Yahoo [Bot] and 66 guests

 

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Seahawks.NET is an independent fan site and not associated with the Seattle Seahawks or the NFL (National Football League).
All content within this Seahawks fan page is provided by, and for, Seattle Seahawks fans. Copyright © Seahawks.NET.