Clark Judge: Sea vs SF rivalry best in NFL

JSeahawks

Reaction score
The most attractive game on this year's NFL schedule is so good the league will play it twice, and, no, it has nothing to do with Peyton Manning, Baltimore, Sean Payton or the Atlanta Falcons. This one's all about Seattle vs. San Francisco, and here's why.

They're not just the two best clubs in their division. They're the two best clubs in their conference and might just be the two best clubs, period.

Only there's one difference: Because San Francisco and Dallas are in different divisions, they couldn't meet more than once during the regular season; Seattle and San Francisco live at the same address, so they get to hammer each other twice before moving on to the playoffs.

Hey, like the man said, anything worth doing is worth overdoing -- because if there's one team out there that I know can beat San Francisco, it's Seattle ... and if there's one team out there that I know can beat Seattle, it's the 49ers.

The question, of course, is: Which is better? All I know is that we have two chances to find out, and hallelujah.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/blog/clark ... est-period

Axx

Reaction score
san fran could beat seattle in the 2013 season?
Is this guy trolling?

The Outfield

Reaction score
Gonna be a fun season!

The 9ers are itching for some payback, while the Seahawks are looking to show they were and are for real.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
I'm really glad the 49ers games are spread out. We'll beat their asses into submission at home in week 2, and they'll be whining about payback for most of the season before they get a chance to beat us at their house. I think we will beat them at their house, but it's far from a sure thing. I feel pretty good about beating them at the CLink, though.

The Outfield

Reaction score
Kaepernick is probably practicing in 3 hour spurts in a 110 dB environment as we speak :lol:

CLink sure shook him in that 42-13 game.

Atradees

Reaction score
This is like Gabriele Burne vs Arnold Swartzenegger in The End of Days.

A classical match up good vs evil.

Winner take all smashfest with all the NFL souls at stake.

Will they love fest the Seahawks have been showered with this off season continue if we don't
defeat the evil 9ers? No it won't. Like a dark
plague it will fester and haunt the righteous. We will simply be forgotten.

So rise 12's!! May your cries rise to distant thunder and promise of Blood!ahahahajajajajaj!!!!

Shock2k

Reaction score
Best in the NFL maybe this season. I think historically both teams haven't been really good at the same time (in the same division) until now. I do think they will be some of the best games this season. As long as they don't get meat ground into a dozen injuries.

Shadowhawk

Reaction score
The Outfield":9h7o34ip said:
Kaepernick is probably practicing in 3 hour spurts in a 110 dB environment as we speak :lol:

CLink sure shook him in that 42-13 game.

Well, clearly you're mistaken because I've had 49er fans tell me that Kaepernick NEVER gets shaken, that he couldn't POSSIBLY have been shaken. They've got to be trustworthy, right? ;)

Disp

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":1bpy7zv1 said:
Yeah, he looked like a lost puppy dog the whole time. For real. It was great.

He sure did, and the Hawks played solid. Reminded me of Russell Wilson when they played at the 49ers earlier in the year. Fortunately both teams will have a full offseason with their offenses fully implemented, so should be good games.

therealjohncarlson

Reaction score
Disp":o69fpqfh said:
RolandDeschain":o69fpqfh said:

He sure did, and the Hawks played solid. Reminded me of Russell Wilson when they played at the 49ers earlier in the year. Fortunately both teams will have a full offseason with their offenses fully implemented, so should be good games.

We're gonna smash you into the ground again and make that sissy Kap really cry this time. No mercy!

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Disp":3j89kwxr said:
RolandDeschain":3j89kwxr said:

Don't you dare go there. Russell Wilson did not look lost at ALL at the 49ers. Go re-watch the game, RIGHT NOW, and tell me at what points in the game, Wilson has a "lost" look on his face. Seriously, tell me. 13:47 left in the 2nd quarter, etc. Show me the evidence. Wilson had a lot of on-target passes dropped for no freaking reason by our receivers that game, and that's the main reason we lost. I'm not saying Wilson played a perfect game or any crap like that, but Wilson has NEVER had a "deer in the headlights" game.

SeaHawk80

Reaction score
I normally just disregard idiotic, uninformed, blatant ignorance, but when an @$$ Clown shows up with his head so far up his posterior that a Plexiglas belly button is installed, as to allow navigation of his brainless meat sack, I must intercede for the safety of those of us that don’t need warning labels. The Game actually went as Follows: Perfect pass from Our Savior Wilson, results in; Turbo's Drops a sure touchdown, Tate drops a 3-2 first down, Tate drops a huge gain, and another drop by Naga, marga, Notga, notgonnaplayhere anymore. Good God.. At least try and have a good point. I typed extra slow so the Troller doesn't get left behind.

CurryStopstheRuns

Reaction score
Disp":3aej2irn said:
RolandDeschain":3aej2irn said:

Let's say you are correct. With that, Wilson led his team to a mere seven point defeat in enemy territory looking like, "a deer in headlights," while Kaepernick led his team to a twenty-nine point defeat sharing the same look.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Disp":3lcgzlnn said:
RolandDeschain":3lcgzlnn said:

And another lurking Niner peeks out just long enough to right a wrong being done to his pet. OMG, they were not being nice about my guy! I better correct this wrong!

TDOTSEAHAWK

Reaction score
Regardless - I love the fact that the best two teams in the league play each other twice.

sutz

Reaction score
Actually, it very well could be three times in 2013-if you count the playoffs.

:)

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
I'm still waiting, Disp. Show me where Wilson looks like a deer in the headlights in the Sea @ S.F. game. Hell, find even one instance of it, and I'll show you ten from the S.F. @ Sea game of Kaepernick's face.