HA! Final Madden Cover vote has no 49ers

JesterHawk

Reaction score
But I thought we wanted a 49er on the cover so they get hit by the curse?

Scottemojo

Reaction score
pehawk":unb86g9j said:
Now Rolands getting owned by 49er fans.

This is bad, real bad.
He really has turned into the Chone Figgens of .NET.

OP
OP
RolandDeschain

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
pehawk":lrabqv9w said:

This is bad, real bad.

So Jester is a 49ers fan? Hmmm, explains a lot.

Also, why don't you and Scotte keep it in the shack? Stop bringing your brilliant parenting and downtalking of me into other forums.

pehawk

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":1p2w1sdi said:
pehawk":1p2w1sdi said:

This is bad, real bad.

So Jester is a 49ers fan? Hmmm, explains a lot.

Also, why don't you and Scotte keep it in the shack? Stop bringing your brilliant parenting and downtalking of me into other forums.

Lighten up, Francis! Ill delete it, just so I don't sidetrack what promises to be a compelling thread, but lighten up.

Happypuppy

Reaction score
AP. he is one tough player. Back from a bad injury, rolls like a truck headed down hill without breaks.

The Outfield

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":1edws180 said:
The Outfield":1edws180 said:
I voted AP. I think he deserves it this year.
I'm not voting for HGH. Err, I mean, Adrian Peterson. ;)

Without any real proof, I'm not going to accuse him of anything. That said, the bulging of his eyes when he runs doesn't seem all that natural :shock:

60niners

Reaction score
Seahawk Sailor":17vrjdy0 said:
I'm sorry, but which 49ers player were we saying was on equal footing with the great Barry Sanders?
You don't think that Joe Montana or Jerry Rice are on equal footing with Barry Sanders?! You're right... They're at a level above.

OP
OP
RolandDeschain

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
60niners":j9kzdgkm said:
You don't think that Joe Montana or Jerry Rice are on equal footing with Barry Sanders?! You're right... They're at a level above.

Talk about being a homer. Equal footing, sure, good discussion to be had about that. A level above Barry Sanders? No effing way. If there's someone in this discussion that is a level above, it's Sanders, not Montana or Rice. Besides, Montana and Rice both benefited from each other; a great QB benefits from a great receiver, and vice-versa. Sanders never even had a dominant O-line to help him, or even a good team around him.

Seriously, if you want to put Sanders at a level below Montana and Rice, you need to keep that on your 49ers forums. Not here, or any other non-S.F. team's forums.