Season Ticket Upgrade Status

seahwkfvr

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Yesterday I had my chance to relocate my season tickets. To my surprise, there is almost nothing available. If you haven't had the chance to explore your upgrade chances, my bet is you aren't going anywhere, at least this year. Judging by the availability, you can guarantee Seahawks tickets will be a hot ticket.

I can say however that they have perfected the way you choose your seats. They offer a more realistic view of the seats. Check it out for yourself here. http://seahawks.io-media.com

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-04-16 at 11.18.09 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2013-04-16 at 11.18.09 AM.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 4,793
  • Screen Shot 2013-04-16 at 11.17.50 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2013-04-16 at 11.17.50 AM.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 4,793

BocciHawk

Reaction score
Yeah, the process is pretty cool, and if there were actually any seats available, it would be a great way to upgrade... but you are right, given what I saw last week, when I was trying to upgrade, not much is available, period...

seahawks08

Reaction score
I think you will get club seats for sure, I found some while I was trying to upgrade but could not justify the cost to my wife:) She is a fan, but she also talks sense to me sometimes:) On the whole upgrade process, I found basically no seats that are an upgrade to what I currently have in the 84 to 95 dollar range. I think they may not be showing all the seats every time a window opens and would keep some seats together for new ticket holders for sure or some the reps can help with. Otherwise the people in the wait list will never get any side by side seats at all. They will also keep seats for 4 game packages and general public for single game tickets too for sure.

Barthawk

Reaction score
there will be no 4 game packs (unless they are all club).. 4 game packs are only available when there is a surplus of Season tix.. 06-08 was slim pickings.

Why sell 4 game packs when you have a waiting list for season tix?

seahawks08

Reaction score
Barthawk":2q30bcf1 said:
there will be no 4 game packs (unless they are all club).. 4 game packs are only available when there is a surplus of Season tix.. 06-08 was slim pickings.

Why sell 4 game packs when you have a waiting list for season tix?
There was last year even though seats were sold out

tomahawk

Reaction score
The rep I talked to said that there were some 11,000+ on the waiting list for tickets this year. No idea if that's true but it may be.

12HawkFan

Reaction score
After the year they had last year, 2012, demand is as high as it has been since post SB XL.

I talked to my ticket rep recently about adding tickets to my account and unless you want $290-$350 per game club seats or you are willing to spring for Charter Seat licenses at 5K plus per seat plus actual annual ticket costs, you are out of luck for affordable seats together, next to each other.

The bulk of what they do have available that are not crazy price wise are single seats spread all over the place.

Good luck to all.

GO HAWKS!!!

tooshort

Reaction score
I went through the seat addition process and the only areas that were available were club seats and the $75 sections of the 300 level.

The unpleasant surprise for me was finding out that even though I've had season tix since '99 my "legacy" pricing doesn't apply to additional tix. As such my new "extra" pair in section 339 row EE cost exactly the same as my fourth row Pair in section 124.

gspin2k1

Reaction score
Everything you got available is a crap ton better than what I got. lol wanna hook me up with some seats..

jhball

Reaction score
Last year I had a four game pack so early on this offseason I put down a deposit for tickets this year. Anyway, I have yet to hear back about anything. Is this normal? Anybody else familiar with this type of situation? I just sent them an email but was hoping someone may shed some light.

tomahawk

Reaction score
jhball":11md2ouk said:
Last year I had a four game pack so early on this offseason I put down a deposit for tickets this year. Anyway, I have yet to hear back about anything. Is this normal? Anybody else familiar with this type of situation? I just sent them an email but was hoping someone may shed some light.

They are still confirming returning season ticket holders, then they will start on requests for those who want to become season ticket holders.

chimpanjesus

Reaction score
anyone know what the charter seat situation is looking like right now? are there still any available directly from the hawks? if so any idea how much the license fee is?

jhball

Reaction score
They are still confirming returning season ticket holders, then they will start on requests for those who want to become season ticket holders.[/quote]

Thanks for the reply. You are correct, below is the response I got back from the ticket rep. Maybe the info will help someone else.

"Thanks for checking in. Since you had a 4 game pack last year, you have priority to upgrade to a full season ticket package this year. We won’t be offering partial packages this year due to high demand for full season tickets. We will begin contacting our priority deposit holders at the end of the month to discuss available seating options."

hawksmode

Reaction score
still have never gotten the chance to even look...anyone else not received their email to move?

brendonkuhn

Reaction score
Are nose bleeds still available to swap into though? I have some tickets that are $94, but so close to the $75 section. Would rather just pay $20 less per ticket for a marginal downgrade. Monday at 9am is my time.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
Just got my season tickets locked in. They are ADA seats because my dad has a leg brace, so not sure what that means for anyone trying to get regular seating. Pickens were slim but we also just want tickets and aren't super picky, we just love to be there.

last year we had a 5-game plan, and at the end of the season put a deposit down, so I guess maybe they have gone through all the upgrades and should now be getting to anyone in that same boat.

gspin2k1

Reaction score
Hawknballs":eorw2htt said:
Just got my season tickets locked in. They are ADA seats because my dad has a leg brace, so not sure what that means for anyone trying to get regular seating. Pickens were slim but we also just want tickets and aren't super picky, we just love to be there.

last year we had a 5-game plan, and at the end of the season put a deposit down, so I guess maybe they have gone through all the upgrades and should now be getting to anyone in that same boat.

My upgrade window is April 23rd with only 1 year of seniority.

chimpanjesus

Reaction score
brendonkuhn":33s1kcss said:
Are nose bleeds still available to swap into though? I have some tickets that are $94, but so close to the $75 section. Would rather just pay $20 less per ticket for a marginal downgrade. Monday at 9am is my time.

where are your current seats?

brendonkuhn

Reaction score
chimpanjesus":3svjk9tx said:
brendonkuhn":3svjk9tx said:

where are your current seats?

Section 332
Row Y
14-15

I'd much rather pay less for comparable seats. Hoping I get lucky when it's my turn to pick.

Latest posts