Anyone Notice??

zayden185

Reaction score
if you go to ESPN.com, the logo for the draft or front landing page has a cut-out of some O-Lineman in a suit...a silouhette...and Godell going in for the Hug.... HOwever

its has the look of a little more than that! the cut-out is going a little south and Godell's neck is cocked in an iviting way...enough to make me feel uneasy. NOt that there is anything wrong with that!

but in leiu of the latest rumors about Gay football players (again, nothing wrong with that), i was wondering, could this be a P.R. move to make the NFL a little bit more "open" to some of the sticky topics out there. (no pun intended)

Hawknballs

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure some photoshop artist simply used the first good draft picture he could find that was suitable for the requested image, more so than I would assume that ESPN were pushing some sort of gay agenda....

volsunghawk

Reaction score
zayden185":3vgfourv said:
if you go to ESPN.com, the logo for the draft or front landing page has a cut-out of some O-Lineman in a suit...a silouhette...and Godell going in for the Hug.... HOwever

its has the look of a little more than that! the cut-out is going a little south and Godell's neck is cocked in an iviting way...enough to make me feel uneasy. NOt that there is anything wrong with that!

but in leiu of the latest rumors about Gay football players (again, nothing wrong with that), i was wondering, could this be a P.R. move to make the NFL a little bit more "open" to some of the sticky topics out there. (no pun intended)

Well, that's the dumbest thing I've read today. :34853_doh:

Msfann

Reaction score
It does look like the guy is copping a feel though. Not that there's anything wrong with that!

jammerhawk

Reaction score
wow, some folks have waaaaaay too much time on their hands or the offseason is making them a bit weird.

therealjohncarlson

Reaction score
Msfann":2qino8zy said:
It does look like the guy is copping a feel though. Not that there's anything wrong with that!

There's nothing wrong with grabbing your boss' junk? What the hell is wrong with you?

Blitzhawk

Reaction score
therealjohncarlson":vdptg6vt said:
Msfann":vdptg6vt said:

There's nothing wrong with grabbing your boss' junk? What the hell is wrong with you?

It is official "politically correct" policy that you can say whatever you want as long as you add the line "there is nothing wrong with that."

Same applies to posting on this site. You can start what ever new topics you like as long as you add the line "I didn't see it posted anywhere" or start a new topic in any forum as long as you add the line "mods feel free to move this."

Latest posts