Kaz to announce 2nd round pick.

ErikG803

Reaction score
Is he gonna tell the Rams who we're gonna pick before he announces it?

Hawkfan77

Reaction score
ErikG803":ivrup642 said:
Is he gonna tell the Rams who we're gonna pick before he announces it?
Ya, this is a horrible choice

Hawknballs

Reaction score
maybe i'm mistaken but wasn't he kinda butthurt when we didn't sign him or something?

Other team shave greats like sapp and deion sanders...we couldn't get anyone but a special teams player . .?

drdiags

Reaction score
I am sure all is forgiven. He played the best he could and had a unique story. I got no issue with him, even Heath Evans. The fact the club asked him to do it speaks well of the organization. I guess Chad Brown didn't want to do it?

I did find Erik's quip pretty funny. :th2thumbs:

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
Traitor!

Remember him on the sidelines with the Rams coordinator, going over the clipboard "Here, here and here, they are going this way to here" pointing all over. The Rams snagged him literally the week before we played them. Rams still lost, part of that 10 game win streak. LOL.

The Outfield

Reaction score
You guys think they're going to tell him long before he announces it? I doubt it. I bet they'll tell him right before he walks to the podium.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
I couldn't really blame Kaz when he went to the Rams after we cut him. It was just that he acted like such a sore-loser jerk when he got there that tarnished the memory of him as a Seahawk.

BlueTalon

Reaction score
HawkFan72":2jqe5m0x said:
I couldn't really blame Kaz when he went to the Rams after we cut him. It was just that he acted like such a sore-loser jerk when he got there that tarnished the memory of him as a Seahawk.
I don't remember that at all. It was more the way we (fans) responded to it. I don't blame him at all for what happened. The Seahawks cut him to sign someone else for depth, and planned on re-signing him after the Rams game. But his salary was already guaranteed by the Seahawks because he was a veteran, and he basically doubled his salary by signing a contract with the Rams.

And of course he's going to try to help the Rams win, and they're going to pick his brain about the Seahawks. Just like the Seahawks do in similar situations.

Josh Brown, on the other hand...

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Wow! This is unprecedented. Maybe next year the can get that other Seahawk great "Tarvaris Jackson" to announce a pick. IMO, Kaz was great on special teams but that's about where his greatness started and ended.

HawkWow

Reaction score
I liked Kaz but can think of about a 1000 Seahawks more deserving of such an honor (don't make me name them).

Lithium

Reaction score
calm down people, you'll just have to see him for 10 seconds then its over lol

McG

Reaction score
Speaking of former Rams that the fans tripped out about, remember Josh Brown. Everyone freaked out about a moron kicker that was WAYYYY over-priced. I mean seriously people flipped their lids about that.

kearly

Reaction score
I vote that we bring that Marine Sergeant back and have him call every Seahawks pick for the rest of his life.

The Yugoslavian

Reaction score
kearly":1a5z9k7p said:
I vote that we bring that Marine Sergeant back and have him call every Seahawks pick for the rest of his life.

That worked out quite well didn't it?

And McGruff I was laughing to myself over that typo too lol.

But seriously, Kaz? Really? Who picks this kind of thing

Seafan

Reaction score
kearly":2h7ubzjz said:

I was about to post the same sentiment. Of course they could also rotate vets for each round. How cool is it that he announced the drafting of Wilson and sparked the ensuing verbal melee between Kiper and Gruden. Loved watching that. Can't wait to see those two back at the same table this season.