Reason Antoine W. chose to sign with Seattle?

twisted_steel2

Reaction score
pehawk":2ld0vim7 said:
DavidSeven":2ld0vim7 said:
pehawk":2ld0vim7 said:
If an identicle article had been published about ANY other team, none of you would get this girly. We really are a bunch chattering, sensitive hens as a fanbase.

Good lord.

Normally, I'd agree, but this particular article warrants the hate. Please feel free to point out a single legitimate or logical thought contained in that entire piece...

I would have the same reaction if he wrote the same piece about a QB joining the Steelers because he thought Roethlisberger was likely to committ another assault. I just wouldn't write about it anywhere because I don't care about the Steelers.

I dont go to PFT for logical thoughts. I go there for breaking news and tabloid type journalism.

Should we all criticize TMZ using the BBC as a contrast?

I go there to read the hilarious comments. It's pure entertainment, and the people who comment there and get into e-wars.... comedy gold.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
I'll say one thing, Florio has some "Nards", trouble is, one of them is the size of a "Pea", and the other is just a little tiny sucker.
I wasn't even tempted to click on the link, because I flush better stuff than what he says down the toilet. :141847_bnono:

509hawk

Reaction score
twisted_steel2":3hqbmva5 said:
I go there to read the hilarious comments. It's pure entertainment, and the people who comment there and get into e-wars.... comedy gold.

logicalvoicesays... ugh lol

lukerguy

Reaction score
Winfield could start almost anywhere. He didn't pick Seattle so he would have a shot to start. In fact there are probably less than 5 places in the whole league where he wouldn't be a 3 down starter.

He picked Seattle because we treat our players well and have an excellent shot at a Super Bowl.

Shadowhawk

Reaction score
509hawk":1k03s9lk said:
twisted_steel2":1k03s9lk said:

logicalvoicesays... ugh lol

Half the time I think the whole logicalvoice shtick HAS to be an act, because no human being could possibly be that foolish. Then I remember that I'm on the Internet....

SE174

Reaction score
[Schneider] said Winfield's agent was very aggressive in pushing for a deal with Seattle. Schneider considered that an indication players are eager to join a strong Seattle defense. He theorized that Carroll's reputation for treating players as men has gotten around the league, making Seattle a more attractive destination.
http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcwest/post/_/ ... highlights