Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Contact Us  Your donations are greatly appreciated! Donate  Chat Room

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 46 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Reason Antoine W. chose to sign with Seattle?
 Post Posted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:51 am 
* Dirty Harry *
* Dirty Harry *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:51 am
Posts: 5424
Location: Magnolia, Texas
Interesting perspective this article presents...

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20 ... o-seattle/

Ok, I thought this was all behind us? Do any of you folks think there is a real concern over whether a drug test is going to come up dirty again?

I'm putting the Adderall episode behind me and considering it a non-issue moving forward. I'm also confident that Pete & John are too. I mean, are we really thinking we need to protect ourselves against future transgressions by bringing in a "top-shelf" backup CB? Nope, our FO saw an opportunity to grab a sweet acquisition to augment an already killer group.

I'm going to say AW is here because he just wanted to be part of something special, and there is no reason to believe he is thinking he's joining a team of speed junkies that gives him the best chance to eventually start. Who thinks-up this crap?

Thoughts?

(edit: wrong link...)

_________________
"God bless America, and God bless the Seattle Seahawks" - Cortez Kennedy


Last edited by HoustonHawk82 on Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Reason Antoine W. chose to sign with Seattle?
 Post Posted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:56 am 
NET Veteran
Offline

Joined: Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:48 pm
Posts: 2269
The drug thoughts are just WAG's. They have no relavence. Sure he can play outside if needed, but he's mainly a nickle corner and we were awful at Nickle last year. He provides an upgrade. that's all I need to know.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Reason Antoine W. chose to sign with Seattle?
 Post Posted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:57 am 
* NET Staff *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2007 11:19 am
Posts: 2840
Location: Spokane
That was one of the stupidest articles Florio has ever written.

_________________
Awesome Table Tool: http://www.teamopolis.com/tools/bbcode- ... rator.aspx


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Reason Antoine W. chose to sign with Seattle?
 Post Posted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:05 am 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:38 pm
Posts: 923
Location: Yakima, Wa
When I read this the other day I kept thinking wow Florio this article is a joke. The comments that followed tend to agree, garbage and silliness is all this is.

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Reason Antoine W. chose to sign with Seattle?
 Post Posted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:12 am 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:46 pm
Posts: 1418
Florio is a joke. He throws crap against the wall hoping ANYTHING sticks. Even if it doesn't stick, he will write about it anyway.

I can't stand Floria or pft, now I'm mad at myself for clicking that link...

_________________
SUPERBOWL!!


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Reason Antoine W. chose to sign with Seattle?
 Post Posted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:17 am 
* Gangnameister *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:29 pm
Posts: 11083
Location: PoCompton, BC Canada
Florio retrieved this passage directly from within his colon. Why NBC keeps paying this clown actual money while a thousand better bloggers put out better work for free every day is beyond me.

_________________
I <3 Nunchucks


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Reason Antoine W. chose to sign with Seattle?
 Post Posted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:28 am 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:22 pm
Posts: 2504
Location: South of Heaven
He probably was disappointed the Vickies low balled him after his years and had the ties to us.

Simple enough and completely transparent.

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Reason Antoine W. chose to sign with Seattle?
 Post Posted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:31 am 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:15 am
Posts: 3092
I speak with no hyperbole here. That was hands down one of the stupidest things I've ever read in my life.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Reason Antoine W. chose to sign with Seattle?
 Post Posted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:31 am 
NET Rookie
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 4:45 am
Posts: 128
Location: Greensboro, NC
Hawkstorian wrote:
That was one of the stupidest articles Florio has ever written.


Agreed. And that is truly saying something. :34853_doh:


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Reason Antoine W. chose to sign with Seattle?
 Post Posted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:36 am 
* NET Staff *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2007 11:19 am
Posts: 2840
Location: Spokane
I normally enjoy Florio but once in a while he flies off the rails. This is one of those times.

_________________
Awesome Table Tool: http://www.teamopolis.com/tools/bbcode- ... rator.aspx


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Reason Antoine W. chose to sign with Seattle?
 Post Posted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:45 am 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:19 am
Posts: 720
That article was retarded. With a capital TARD!!!

_________________
Status: Active lieutenant in the 12th Man Army


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Reason Antoine W. chose to sign with Seattle?
 Post Posted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:04 am 
NET Veteran
Offline

Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:32 pm
Posts: 525
There is only one reason that Winfield signed with us. He wants to win a ring. His choices were to stay with broken Minn led by Ponder or come to Seattle who was a pash rusher away from going to at least the NFC Championship game with a dynamic rookie QB and a shut down D. Come on, there really was no choice.

Article wasn't worth the seconds I wasted reading it.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Reason Antoine W. chose to sign with Seattle?
 Post Posted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:15 am 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:57 am
Posts: 2742
PFT is good for the breaking news headlines (player signings, trades, injuries) but i can't really stand the writing itself.

Florio really turned me off when he said he honestly believes that the Hawks should forfeit the GB game last year after the fact.

_________________
Give me some damn skittles...


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Reason Antoine W. chose to sign with Seattle?
 Post Posted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:19 am 
* NET Sage *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sat May 02, 2009 4:55 pm
Posts: 4306
If Sherman/Browner pissed dirty for Adderall again.. they would deserve a suspension longer than 8 games out of sheer stupidity.

_________________
February 2, 2014... the day the dream was finally realized


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Reason Antoine W. chose to sign with Seattle?
 Post Posted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:19 am 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:16 pm
Posts: 1072
Location: Deer Valley/Phoenix
When the article went full retard, I went to a new site.

Most ridiculous speculative crap I have read in quite awhile

_________________
It was a catch.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Reason Antoine W. chose to sign with Seattle?
 Post Posted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:25 am 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:57 am
Posts: 2742
SeaMeat wrote:
When the article went full retard, I went to a new site.

Most ridiculous speculative crap I have read in quite awhile


Must not have seen Hawkblogger's Flynn article.

_________________
Give me some damn skittles...


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Reason Antoine W. chose to sign with Seattle?
 Post Posted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:39 am 
NET Pro Bowler
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 10:50 am
Posts: 11159
Location: Antioch, CA
This may be the worst article he has written. Just terrible research and assumptions.

Winfield will not be in the starting lineup even if BOTH Sherman and Browner go out. He is signed to play the slot, and only the slot. Lane and Thurmond would play outside if we needed both starter spots filled.

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Reason Antoine W. chose to sign with Seattle?
 Post Posted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:39 am 
NET Starter
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Wed May 30, 2012 9:18 am
Posts: 463
Yeah it was just a few weeks ago when Florio was writing how Sidney Rice would be gone this year because of the Percy Harvin trade...smh


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Reason Antoine W. chose to sign with Seattle?
 Post Posted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:48 am 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:15 am
Posts: 3092
I was starting to think Florio sounded like a bitter Vikings fan in that article.

Guess what?

Quote:
Florio, 44, an erstwhile Vikings fan living in Steelers country, began his blog in 2001 as a sideline to his law practice.


--NYTimes.

It all makes sense now. Also explains him trying to spread the rumor that Sidney Rice would be cut because of Harvin. Don't pay attention to anything this guy has to say about Seattle from this point forward.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Reason Antoine W. chose to sign with Seattle?
 Post Posted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:06 am 
NET Veteran
Offline

Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:24 pm
Posts: 3077
Location: Anchorage, AK
Maybe Florio need some performance enhancing drugs.......


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Reason Antoine W. chose to sign with Seattle?
 Post Posted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:21 am 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:51 am
Posts: 2216
at his age, winfield is not suited to play outside CB, so the idea that he's here because he'll get on the field is retarded. If Browner or Sherman goes down it will be Lane, Thurmond, and Maxwell stepping in while winfield remains in the slot.

I don't think it's beyond the realm of sanity to at least consider that there could be future drug issues with browner/sherman; It's up to them now to steer clear of any issues.

but, the idea that winfield came here in hopes of earning some playing time behind players likely to be suspended for drug abuse is idiotic.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Reason Antoine W. chose to sign with Seattle?
 Post Posted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:21 am 
NET Starter
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:57 pm
Posts: 361
Location: Spokompton
Image

DohBoy

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Reason Antoine W. chose to sign with Seattle?
 Post Posted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:50 am 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:10 am
Posts: 2447
Wow, remember when Florio used to be a credible journalist?.........yeah me either.

So basically this article boils down to "Winfield chose Seattle because it currently has two CB's that MIGHT be suspended in the future." As opposed to every other team that has two CB's that won't ever be suspended? Awesome logic there Florio.

BREAKING: Winfield chose Seattle because he wants a ring.

_________________
If there is no Seahawk football in heaven, then we will never die.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Reason Antoine W. chose to sign with Seattle?
 Post Posted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:34 am 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:46 pm
Posts: 5468
Location: Kansas City, MO
Schadie001 wrote:
There is only one reason that Winfield signed with us. He wants to win a ring. His choices were to stay with broken Minn led by Ponder or come to Seattle who was a pash rusher away from going to at least the NFC Championship game with a dynamic rookie QB and a shut down D. Come on, there really was no choice.

Article wasn't worth the seconds I wasted reading it.

This. Thanks for letting me know how much of a waste of time to read the article is also.

_________________
43-8...it's all about that action boss....
next man up.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Reason Antoine W. chose to sign with Seattle?
 Post Posted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:37 am 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 12:13 pm
Posts: 2987
Man I hate PFT. Where did logic go. That makes so little sense it's unbelievable. If he wanted a starting job he would go somewhere where he would be offered a starting job which is probably no where. He'd have just stayed in Minnesota.

How is this stuff allowed to be printed? Or typed I guess.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Reason Antoine W. chose to sign with Seattle?
 Post Posted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:28 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:57 am
Posts: 2742
JKent82 wrote:
Man I hate PFT. Where did logic go. That makes so little sense it's unbelievable. If he wanted a starting job he would go somewhere where he would be offered a starting job which is probably no where. He'd have just stayed in Minnesota.

How is this stuff allowed to be printed? Or typed I guess.


It's not a news source. It's a printed rumor reel. Sports equivalent to TMZ

_________________
Give me some damn skittles...


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Reason Antoine W. chose to sign with Seattle?
 Post Posted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:09 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:10 am
Posts: 2447
JKent82 wrote:


How is this stuff allowed to be printed? Or typed I guess.


Blame the internet. No longer are there only 20-30 really good sports writers in the country who work for reputable newspapers that make them write quality articles that have to be approved by an editor before being printed for public consumption. Now any idiot can puke up ridiculous opinions on websites or blogs.

In fact, now the Skip Bayless's of the world are ENCOURAGED to say or type insane things, because it brings eyes and clicks to the company they work for.

_________________
If there is no Seahawk football in heaven, then we will never die.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Reason Antoine W. chose to sign with Seattle?
 Post Posted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:25 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:13 pm
Posts: 3302
Location: Seattle
Florio should stick to lawyering. He knows nothing about football, and is a known Seahawk hater.

_________________
Image

“There’s no reason, with Mr. Allen and the fan base here and the stadium, that this can’t be a stable, long-term winning organization.” - John Schneider


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Reason Antoine W. chose to sign with Seattle?
 Post Posted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:25 pm 
NET Rookie
Offline

Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:24 am
Posts: 143
The article is bad and he should feel bad.

SEriously pissed off!


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Reason Antoine W. chose to sign with Seattle?
 Post Posted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:06 pm 
NET Rookie
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:58 pm
Posts: 276
HoustonHawk82 wrote:
Interesting perspective this article presents...

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20 ... o-seattle/

Ok, I thought this was all behind us? Do any of you folks think there is a real concern over whether a drug test is going to come up dirty again?

I'm putting the Adderall episode behind me and considering it a non-issue moving forward. I'm also confident that Pete & John are too. I mean, are we really thinking we need to protect ourselves against future transgressions by bringing in a "top-shelf" backup CB? Nope, our FO saw an opportunity to grab a sweet acquisition to augment an already killer group.

I'm going to say AW is here because he just wanted to be part of something special, and there is no reason to believe he is thinking he's joining a team of speed junkies that gives him the best chance to eventually start. Who thinks-up this crap?

Thoughts?
stupidest thing ever written
(edit: wrong link...)


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Reason Antoine W. chose to sign with Seattle?
 Post Posted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:12 am 
* Dirty Harry *
* Dirty Harry *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:51 am
Posts: 5424
Location: Magnolia, Texas
Basis4day wrote:
JKent82 wrote:
Man I hate PFT. Where did logic go. That makes so little sense it's unbelievable. If he wanted a starting job he would go somewhere where he would be offered a starting job which is probably no where. He'd have just stayed in Minnesota.

How is this stuff allowed to be printed? Or typed I guess.


It's not a news source. It's a printed rumor reel. Sports equivalent to TMZ


So, since Bleacher Report also linked it, it basically proves your point then?

_________________
"God bless America, and God bless the Seattle Seahawks" - Cortez Kennedy


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Reason Antoine W. chose to sign with Seattle?
 Post Posted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:26 am 
* Report Button *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:08 pm
Posts: 9923
If an identical article had been published about ANY other team, none of you would get this girly. We really are a bunch chattering, sensitive hens as a fanbase.

Good lord.


Last edited by pehawk on Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Reason Antoine W. chose to sign with Seattle?
 Post Posted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:34 am 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:15 am
Posts: 3092
pehawk wrote:
If an identicle article had been published about ANY other team, none of you would get this girly. We really are a bunch chattering, sensitive hens as a fanbase.

Good lord.


Normally, I'd agree, but this particular article warrants the hate. Please feel free to point out a single legitimate or logical thought contained in that entire piece...

I would have the same reaction if he wrote the same piece about a QB joining the Steelers because he thought Roethlisberger was likely to committ another assault. I just wouldn't write about it anywhere because I don't care about the Steelers.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Reason Antoine W. chose to sign with Seattle?
 Post Posted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:40 am 
* Gangnameister *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:29 pm
Posts: 11083
Location: PoCompton, BC Canada
Sgt. Largent wrote:
BREAKING: Winfield chose Seattle because he wants a ring.


You forgeot the other side of the arguement; He left Minnesota because Minnesota sucks monkey balls.

_________________
I <3 Nunchucks


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Reason Antoine W. chose to sign with Seattle?
 Post Posted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:42 am 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:01 pm
Posts: 830
Location: Bensalem, PA
The chances of that douche raping another chick is far greater than a Seattle cb going anywhere near adderall again

_________________
Hawks fan in Iggles country


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Reason Antoine W. chose to sign with Seattle?
 Post Posted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:43 am 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:01 pm
Posts: 830
Location: Bensalem, PA
CANHawk wrote:
Sgt. Largent wrote:
BREAKING: Winfield chose Seattle because he wants a ring.


You forgeot the other side of the arguement; He left Minnesota because Minnesota sucks monkey balls.


Minnesota: America's Canada

_________________
Hawks fan in Iggles country


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Reason Antoine W. chose to sign with Seattle?
 Post Posted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:44 am 
* Report Button *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:08 pm
Posts: 9923
DavidSeven wrote:
pehawk wrote:
If an identicle article had been published about ANY other team, none of you would get this girly. We really are a bunch chattering, sensitive hens as a fanbase.

Good lord.


Normally, I'd agree, but this particular article warrants the hate. Please feel free to point out a single legitimate or logical thought contained in that entire piece...

I would have the same reaction if he wrote the same piece about a QB joining the Steelers because he thought Roethlisberger was likely to committ another assault. I just wouldn't write about it anywhere because I don't care about the Steelers.


I dont go to PFT for logical thoughts. I go there for breaking news and tabloid type journalism.

Should we all criticize TMZ using the BBC as a contrast?


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Reason Antoine W. chose to sign with Seattle?
 Post Posted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:53 am 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:15 am
Posts: 3092
pehawk wrote:
DavidSeven wrote:
pehawk wrote:
If an identicle article had been published about ANY other team, none of you would get this girly. We really are a bunch chattering, sensitive hens as a fanbase.

Good lord.


Normally, I'd agree, but this particular article warrants the hate. Please feel free to point out a single legitimate or logical thought contained in that entire piece...

I would have the same reaction if he wrote the same piece about a QB joining the Steelers because he thought Roethlisberger was likely to committ another assault. I just wouldn't write about it anywhere because I don't care about the Steelers.


I dont go to PFT for logical thoughts. I go there for breaking news and tabloid type journalism.

Should we all criticize TMZ using the BBC as a contrast?


No. But no one's hating on PFT for not being up to the standards of the NYTimes. They wrote something objectively stupid and unsourced, and people are calling them on it.

And people bash TMZ all the time. It's like the new synonym for worthless online publication e.g. "PFT is becoming the TMZ of sports reporting."


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Reason Antoine W. chose to sign with Seattle?
 Post Posted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:33 am 
NET Veteran
Offline

Joined: Wed May 25, 2011 7:26 am
Posts: 2767
I think the Vmac played into it as well. If you have seen the Vikings facilities compared to the Vmac it's like comparing a single wide to the playboy mansion. There's tons of reasons to vacate the Vikings squad though. Not just for a ring. Pretty much everything about that organization is swirling around the bowl at an ever increasing rate. We were just smart enough to extend a life ring to those worthy.

Sorry your team, FO and facility sucks so bad Florio.

_________________
The Lion has no interest in the opinion of the sheep.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Reason Antoine W. chose to sign with Seattle?
 Post Posted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:51 am 
NET Rookie
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:37 pm
Posts: 207
Location: ..Location..Location
he signed with us for the simple fact to play for a great team with a chance at a ring...for so may years it was the other way around...let that sink in for a minute...seahawks=great team with chance at a ring...please forgive my tears...


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Reason Antoine W. chose to sign with Seattle?
 Post Posted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:53 am 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 9:41 am
Posts: 5083
Location: South End
pehawk wrote:
DavidSeven wrote:
pehawk wrote:
If an identicle article had been published about ANY other team, none of you would get this girly. We really are a bunch chattering, sensitive hens as a fanbase.

Good lord.


Normally, I'd agree, but this particular article warrants the hate. Please feel free to point out a single legitimate or logical thought contained in that entire piece...

I would have the same reaction if he wrote the same piece about a QB joining the Steelers because he thought Roethlisberger was likely to committ another assault. I just wouldn't write about it anywhere because I don't care about the Steelers.


I dont go to PFT for logical thoughts. I go there for breaking news and tabloid type journalism.

Should we all criticize TMZ using the BBC as a contrast?


I go there to read the hilarious comments. It's pure entertainment, and the people who comment there and get into e-wars.... comedy gold.

_________________
"We ran into a buzz saw," - John Fox, Super Bowl XLVIII


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Reason Antoine W. chose to sign with Seattle?
 Post Posted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:58 am 
NET Veteran
Offline

Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:48 pm
Posts: 3179
I'll say one thing, Florio has some "Nards", trouble is, one of them is the size of a "Pea", and the other is just a little tiny sucker.
I wasn't even tempted to click on the link, because I flush better stuff than what he says down the toilet. :141847_bnono:


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Reason Antoine W. chose to sign with Seattle?
 Post Posted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:11 am 
NET Rookie
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:38 pm
Posts: 152
twisted_steel2 wrote:
I go there to read the hilarious comments. It's pure entertainment, and the people who comment there and get into e-wars.... comedy gold.


logicalvoicesays... ugh lol


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Reason Antoine W. chose to sign with Seattle?
 Post Posted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:13 am 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:00 pm
Posts: 1363
Winfield could start almost anywhere. He didn't pick Seattle so he would have a shot to start. In fact there are probably less than 5 places in the whole league where he wouldn't be a 3 down starter.

He picked Seattle because we treat our players well and have an excellent shot at a Super Bowl.

_________________
Image

"We all we got, we all we need"


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Reason Antoine W. chose to sign with Seattle?
 Post Posted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:32 pm 
* NET Staff Alumni *
* NET Staff Alumni *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 11:05 am
Posts: 1036
509hawk wrote:
twisted_steel2 wrote:
I go there to read the hilarious comments. It's pure entertainment, and the people who comment there and get into e-wars.... comedy gold.


logicalvoicesays... ugh lol


Half the time I think the whole logicalvoice shtick HAS to be an act, because no human being could possibly be that foolish. Then I remember that I'm on the Internet....


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Reason Antoine W. chose to sign with Seattle?
 Post Posted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:45 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:11 pm
Posts: 1242
Location: Spokane
Quote:
[Schneider] said Winfield's agent was very aggressive in pushing for a deal with Seattle. Schneider considered that an indication players are eager to join a strong Seattle defense. He theorized that Carroll's reputation for treating players as men has gotten around the league, making Seattle a more attractive destination.

http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcwest/post/_/ ... highlights

_________________
For custom Seahawk backgrounds and signatures, click HERE!


Top 
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 46 posts ] 

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: 253hawk, Google [Bot], grizbob, hawknation2014, JMR, Largefarva, MichaelHawk70, Popeyejones, SoulfishHawk, Sprfunk, Yahoo [Bot] and 80 guests

 

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Seahawks.NET is an independent fan site and not associated with the Seattle Seahawks or the NFL (National Football League).
All content within this Seahawks fan page is provided by, and for, Seattle Seahawks fans. Copyright © Seahawks.NET.