2013 NFC West Predictions

seahawks875

Reaction score
Post you predictions for the NFC west next year, here's mine:
1. Seahawks 15-1 #1 seed
2. 49ers 11-5 #5 seed
3. Rams 10-6 #6 seed
4. Cardinals 3-13
I think the NFC west will become the best division in the Nfl with 3 teams in the playoffs, and Seattle as the best team in the league

FormerEvil

Reaction score
That would make for a very entertaining season. I'm rooting for 19-0 though.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
FormerEvil":1vi1m3fd said:
I could see:

Hawks: 14-2
Niners: 10-6
Rams: 9-7
Cards: 5-11

14-2? That just seems unlikely but I like the optimism. I'm sure that post just triggered the Niner trolls that just can't wait to find the lunacy in picking the Hawks to win 14 games and only giving the Niners 10. I would pay money to make it happen though.

It is far too early to do this, but for the fun of it I will.

I think the Hawks are going to win the division, this could change based on what happens with the Niners between now and the draft, but as is, I think the Hawks are a game better or a tiebreaker better.

Hawks 12-4
Niners 12-4
Rams 9-7
Cards 6-10

The Outfield

Reaction score
13-3 Hawks
12-4 Niners
9-7 Rams
6-10 Cards

I could see the Hawks and Niners swapping. I think it depends on how each of the rookie QBs do in their second year.

CostaRicaHawk

Reaction score
13-3 Hawks #1 seed
12-4 Rams
11-5 9ers
5-11 Cards

I wanted to give us 14-2, but thought I should be conservative. Yes, the Rams will own the 9ers..book it! :177692:

FormerEvil

Reaction score
TBH I had the Hawks originally at 13-3 but I think there is a legitimate chance this team just gets on a roll and doesn't stop. We have never been this optimistic about one of our teams and I'm just going to go all in. This upcoming season is our best outlook heading into a new year ever. I see the Niners having a 1 to 3 game step back as Kaep deals with teams with better game plans, Gore, Justin Smith get another year older, their secondary is exposed even more and I think the Hawks turn an amazing corner. You can't praise their off season acquisitions enough. Harvin, Avril, Winfield and Bennett to go along with DangeRuss, Beastmode, Miller, Rice, Tate, Robinson, Unger, Okung, The Legion, Irvin, Wagner and hopefully Clemons. That is a sick team! Now if we could just draft another solid LB and grab a quality kicker from somewhere, we have no holes.

FormerEvil

Reaction score
The Outfield":1rbkhlsq said:
13-3 Hawks
12-4 Niners
9-7 Rams
6-10 Cards

I could see the Hawks and Niners swapping. I think it depends on how each of the rookie QBs do in their second year.

Kaep wasn't a rookie last year.

sa_seahawker

Reaction score
I think u guys give the cards way too much credit. Those guys are going to be battling it out for the League's shittiest team title with the Jaguars.

Seahawks 13-3 (Seahawks split series with Niners)
Niners 12-4
Rams 7-9
Cardinals 3-13 (being generous)

Seahawks look to have a pretty easy Home schedule with the Niners being the only serious team on the list. But on the away schedule, I could see the Falcons, Giants, and Texans being toss ups. Plus I'd give them one or two games for those weeks when they forget to show up and get upset.

SE174

Reaction score
The Outfield":hg3ndrh9 said:
13-3 Hawks
12-4 Niners
9-7 Rams
6-10 Cards

This is about how I see it.

SE174

Reaction score
sa_seahawker":1rv51o0d said:
I think u guys give the cards way too much credit. Those guys are going to be battling it out for the League's shittiest team title with the Jaguars.

Seahawks 13-3 (Seahawks split series with Niners)
Niners 12-4
Rams 7-9
Cardinals 3-13 (being generous)

Seahawks look to have a pretty easy Home schedule with the Niners being the only serious team on the list. But on the away schedule, I could see the Falcons, Giants, and Texans being toss ups. Plus I'd give them one or two games for those weeks when they forget to show up and get upset.
Before they got Carson Palmer I would have agreed with you, but he can really air it out, gets rid of the ball quick, and has a great WR corps. Don't get me wrong, he'll throw a ton of picks too, but he'll move the ball and score plenty of points. I could see anywhere from 5-8 wins for AZ.

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
Hawks 13-3
Whiners 11-5
Lambs 9-7
Tweetybirds 5-11

Overall, the NFCW goes 38-26.... damn strong in my prediction of what will go down.

Last year they were 34-28-2... so my prediction seems reasonable to me given all the changes in the division's personnel and coaching staffs.

jlwaters1

Reaction score
The Outfield":245ihagf said:
13-3 Hawks
12-4 Niners
9-7 Rams
6-10 Cards

Kaepernick will be in his 3rd year.

NorthwestSportsFan

Reaction score
13-3 Seahawks (16-3 overall)
11-5 49ers
9-7 Rams
4-12 Cardinals

We're going to get home field advantage. We'll meet the 49ers in the NFC championship game, and then beat either Denver or New England in the Super Bowl. Rams will just miss out on the playoffs. Cardinals will be a better team than their record indicates, but they go 0-6 in the West.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
Just looking at the schedule and basing it on how they did last year + improvements this year (every NFCW team has improved this offseason)

Hawks 13-3
49ers 12-4
Rams 10-6
Cards 7-9

Hawknballs

Reaction score
sa_seahawker":32dk01bu said:

I disagree, I don't think they will be a great team but their defense is still sound, they have one of the best receivers in the game and are pairing him up wiht a better QB than he's had since Warner retired, and if their O-line plays only marginally better than last year that all adds up to being a slightly below average team.

hawker84

Reaction score
with our tough road games it will be hard to repeat the season we had last year.. all three teams in our division will be tough games, even AZ... that being said

12-4 Seattle
12-4 SF
9-7 Rams
4-12 AZ

i think we lose 3 on the road and one at home.... i don't see SF losing more than 4, maybe even 3 their schedule is much easier than ours...

jack_patera

Reaction score
HAWKS 12-4
ninners 11-5
l.a./stl 8-8
stl/ari 4-12

HAWKS 2 seed, play atl 1 seed in title game...HAWKS win an epic on the road and get to the big show...play unbeatable broncos team in sb...HAWKS win! HAWKS win! HAWKS win!

Latest posts