NBA returning to Seattle?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blitzer88

Reaction score
The Outfield":261cqoa1 said:
KJ and the whales are going to have a press conference today at 1:30

Since KJ is bringing out his whales for this presses I would not be surprised to here that they did manage to match the H/B/N bid. And if that happens that changes things so dramatically.

Throwdown

Reaction score
Uhhhhhhhhhh how? They aren't worth that much to begin with, they'd break themselves off the purchase alone. They aren't stupid.

JOz56

Reaction score
Blitzer88":23k0dag8 said:
The Outfield":23k0dag8 said:
KJ and the whales are going to have a press conference today at 1:30

Since KJ is bringing out his whales for this presses I would not be surprised to here that they did manage to match the H/B/N bid. And if that happens that changes things so dramatically.

How? Matching is not the issue, and it never was. Sacramento simply does not have their crap together. Seattle does.

hawkcrazzed

Reaction score
just out of curiousity how does the mariners buying the controlling intrest in root sports hurt the the sonics bid to come back.

seahawk2k

Reaction score
chris98251":316fuxow said:
They could supplement programming with Bobby Ayala career highlights.

Maybe Ayala could be in studio to provide commentary, "I really like how I hung this slider over the plate here..."

The Outfield

Reaction score
NBA confirmed that there will be no vote this week on the relocation of the Kings. There might still be a vote on the sale.

.........................................................................................................................

Throwdown

Reaction score
Relocation and sale go hand in hand right now, that's why the two committees were joined up. An approved sale to Hansen would mean relocation to Seattle. I don't expect anything this week no more. This whole thing is stupid right now.

Throwdown

Reaction score
Sounds like this is standard, they have to vote 7 days after recommendations are made, I think those happen tomorrow?

Nothing to worry about people's, Blitzer stop rocking back n forth, and pink hand me some more of those downers.

Blitzer88

Reaction score
Ah I hate David Stern!!!! This "delay" just makes me feel like they are giving KJ and his crew every chance to win this thing. I am so pissed right now.........

Blitzer88

Reaction score
Throwdown":3tnho0a5 said:
Did you not read what I just said? How is that helping Sacramento out?

Clearly I did not............, but still why did no one covering this story notice this till now?

Either way....I am stilled pissed and upset, I just want this over and want my Sonics!

Throwdown

Reaction score
Blitzer88":2p3929jr said:
Throwdown":2p3929jr said:
Did you not read what I just said? How is that helping Sacramento out?

Clearly I did not............, but still why did no one covering this story notice this till now?

Either way....I am stilled pissed and upset, I just want this over and want my Sonics!

Lol I don't think anyone thought about it until McGinn said that Stern told him it wasn't happening this week, then everyone scrambles to find out why.

Blitzer88

Reaction score
Asked if the Sacramento bid will match the increased offer Seattle’s Chris Hansen announced Friday night, Johnson said "I don’t think that was our focus." “The last ditch effort by the Chris Hansen group, he has his prerogative to do that. We felt we made good on what we said we are going to do. I think the NBA and the Maloofs are comfortable with that.”

KJ said this during his presser today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts