Faith Hill and her legs done with SNF intros

Largent80

Reaction score
If you are tuning in to watch any of these supposed hotties, then you outta focus on getting a hottie in your own life.

chris98251

Reaction score
Largent80":zhem9602 said:
If you are tuning in to watch any of these supposed hotties, then you outta focus on getting a hottie in your own life.

Many of us did 25 years ago, we're still stuck with the damn bill or the Hottie had since turned in to tepid and good memorys.

chris98251

Reaction score
Radish isn't going to be the same though, I bet he was laying on the floor every Sunday trying to get a better angle of whats under that micro mini skirt she was wearing.

The Radish

Reaction score
Last time Faith Hill did anything I liked was her being blown up on a boat in a Riba McIntyre video. I doubt I'd get excited by anyone that sings country music just can't get into all that straw and horseshit. Sorry, I know how you like Porter Wagner. :lol:

Well perhaps Shania Twain but at least she sings mostly Pop Music.

:les:

JesterHawk

Reaction score
chris98251":2svx9rdd said:
Radish isn't going to be the same though, I bet he was laying on the floor every Sunday trying to get a better angle of whats under that micro mini skirt she was wearing.

This is hilarious. I'm picturing Les on the floor staring up at his console TV with the rabbit ears on it. Then spending most of the first quarter trying to get back up, asking his wife for help and she's like "You got yourself down there, you can get yourself back up" giving him a disapproving look.

Sorry Les. :mrgreen:

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Wait, there are people out there who start watching SNF (or MNF) before they play their stupid, crappy theme songs?

hawker84

Reaction score
as much as i did not watch the intro for a reason, it was better than Celo's thursday night intro.. that was truly painful. either way i'm usually up and about during intro/commercials so could care less.....

CANHawk

Reaction score
Donk70":2e4fni5e said:
I'm hoping for Bridgett the Midget
Omg, i've seen things done to that little bow legged ho that would make Pehawk blush...

But yeah, first Pat Summerall now Faith Hill, it's a sad day for football.

Subzero717

Reaction score
CANHawk":12pci8o1 said:
Donk70":12pci8o1 said:
I'm hoping for Bridgett the Midget
Omg, i've seen things done to that little bow legged ho that would make Pehawk blush...

If you didn't turn and throw up in your mouth there are proffesionals standing by to help.

ErikG803

Reaction score
Give me Kristen Bell or Mila Kunis. Who really cares about the singing? :179422:

Latest posts