Marshawn not at OTA.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
Dough Baldwin tweeted him asking where he's at. I hope he's not thinking he's above all this.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
He is above all this. He just needs to be ready at game time and hold on to the damn ball.

therealjohncarlson

Reaction score
Oh god... do we really have to track if players are going to optional practices in April? Let them have a little privacy

Hawkstorian

Reaction score
Who is and isn't at off-season programs is one of the biggest non-stories out there. Relax.

Hawken-Dazs

Reaction score
Lynch is the worst running back in Seahawks history, and I've seen them all.

OP
OP
HawKnPeppa

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
LawlessHawk":yblsm0n2 said:
Come on, have you seen his house? Yea, I wouldn't want to leave either...

or maybe he's not done hittin' the all-you-can-eat shrimp at Sizzla'

This is the most probable theory so far :cool: If he's slower this year its because of all those deep fried prawns.

It stands out to me that we have a large turnout of smiling faces for the #championship off season, but I guess our scowley recluse can't let that rock his world. And if it bugs DB, it bothers me just a little. Not that Lynch needs to be there for his own benefit, but I think it would help from a team standpoint.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
HawKnPeppa":2852ithq said:
LawlessHawk":2852ithq said:
Come on, have you seen his house? Yea, I wouldn't want to leave either...

or maybe he's not done hittin' the all-you-can-eat shrimp at Sizzla'

This is the most probable theory so far :cool: If he's slower this year its because of all those deep fried prawns.

It stands out to me that we have a large turnout of smiling faces for the #championship off season, but I guess our scowley recluse can't let that rock his world. And if it bugs DB, it bothers me just a little. Not that Lynch needs to be there for his own benefit, but I think it would help from a team standpoint.

Eh, Doug didn't ask in a way that made it seem like it bugged him. His exact words were "where is you my brotha?" And then Marshawn retweeted it, which I guess was kind of odd. Such is the mystery that is BeastMode.

I don't put too stock in attendance for these things. He could just be getting his back right or doing his own specific program in Oakland.

bigcc

Reaction score
not really helpful for backs anyways.... more of a QB/Receiver kind of thing

SE174

Reaction score
Maybe he was in court going beast mode on the DUI charge?