Can't wait for College Football season!

JSeahawks

Reaction score
I'm a much bigger Seahawks fan then Ducks fan, but I love the college game as a whole more then the NFL. Found this awesome pump up video for the 2013 college football season. Enjoy!

As a side note: I'm going to have to go out of my way to watch an Ohio State game this year. I never really watched them last year but there are a few Braxton Miller highlights on here that make him look pretty electric. Also, Ace Sanders from South Carolina has to be the most electric, exciting player nobody's ever heard of.

[youtube]htWnfYBEE_c[/youtube]

Recon_Hawk

Reaction score
Every year Im becoming a bigger and bigger college football fan. I don't have a favorite team (I tend to root for players), but I do root for the PAC 12 above all.

Also agree about Braxton Miller. I've seen him only a few tapes by scouting other players, but in limited viewing he looked as solid a player as any of the QBs in even this draft. Everyones been saying Bridgewater is the #1 QB next year but I think could easily be Miller.

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Recon_Hawk":3tdpmhpt said:
Every year Im becoming a bigger and bigger college football fan. I don't have a favorite team (I tend to root for players), but I do root for the PAC 12 above all.

Also agree about Braxton Miller. I've seen him only a few tapes by scouting other players, but in limited viewing he looked as solid a player as any of the QBs in even this draft. Everyones been saying Bridgewater is the #1 QB next year but I think could easily be Miller.

Well, from what i've heard Tebow is a good throwing QB compared to Braxton Miller. He'll probably play a different position in the NFL. But again, thats coming from somebody who hasnt really watched him much.

Subzero717

Reaction score
JSeahawks":3u2u4xrx said:
I'm a much bigger Seahawks fan then Ducks fan, but I love the college game as a whole more then the NFL. Found this awesome pump up video for the 2013 college football season. Enjoy!

As a side note: I'm going to have to go out of my way to watch an Ohio State game this year. I never really watched them last year but there are a few Braxton Miller highlights on here that make him look pretty electric. Also, Ace Sanders from South Carolina has to be the most electric, exciting player nobody's ever heard of.

[youtube]htWnfYBEE_c[/youtube]

I think you are full of it.

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Thats kind of an odd reply to this thread. I'm full of lots of things, but what are you referring to? Full of what?

Recon_Hawk

Reaction score
JSeahawks":3nv98l7w said:
Recon_Hawk":3nv98l7w said:

Well, from what i've heard Tebow is a good throwing QB compared to Braxton Miller. He'll probably play a different position in the NFL. But again, thats coming from somebody who hasnt really watched him much.
I didn't see any of tebow's throwing style in the small bits i saw, but hearing that does mean I should go watch him closer. Like Bridgewater, I've really only seen them when scouting defensive players, but miller looked like a real gamer. I'm projecting a bit of progression with him but I like the tools he plays with.

kearly

Reaction score
Jeez J, you're so full of it! Full of it I tell you!

I'm guessing Cali was referring to your statements about being a bigger Seahawks fan than Ducks fan. :mrgreen:

two dog

Reaction score
You got that right bud. Seahawks first, all college football second. There are, however, some
college teams I do follow. More fun, for me, than selling out for one team.

Regional pride first, I like the UW Huskies but keep an eye on the other NW teams. Oregon
most because they have the best chance to look good nationally. I also follow Michigan
and Michigan State. (Good defense first, I'm married to a Lansing girl).

I also follow Clemson and the Arkansas Razorbacks. (my state of long gone origin).
Also Texas A&M ever since I spent the halftime break at a Husky game talking to
a real texas gentleman who flew in for the game.

I sign up each year for DISH network's football package, so I can watch Southeast
Missouri State or Middle Tennessee. Most eastern games kick off at 9:00 AM pacific
and the TV goes until about 9:pM or later if Hawaii is playing at home.

Love it. Love the game. I heard a guy call it "chess played with sledge hammers"
one time. Though, I swear, Roger Goodell is kind of trying to make it "chess played
with marshmallows".