First Time Poster

Pick6

Reaction score
The Radish":1034kbqh said:
Pick6":1034kbqh said:
I'm a first time poster too.

Welcome pick6 to Seahawks.net

:les:
thanks. I was surprised that you actually gave me a real response for an account activation.

TLD0550

Reaction score
60niners":zfv237hf said:
Welcome to the forum. Go Niners.

lol. ;)

:49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall:

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
60niners":23lpfx53 said:
Welcome to the forum. Go Niners.

lol. ;)
Don't worry newbs, there are several Whiner fans that post here but it's OK. We understand how bad their forums are and how much they want to associate themselves with Hawk fans in the hope that our awesomeness will rub off on them that we put up with 'em here.

RockHawk

Reaction score
Welcome! .NET is one of the only forums on the interwebz that doesn't take post count into account. As has been said before, if you bring it and you don't act like a complete Douche, you'll fit in the same as those with 10k posts.

But you will have to carry my pads back to the locker room, rookie!

RichNhansom

Reaction score
Pick6":gt2to2sd said:
I'm a first time poster too.

I was gonna welcome you but I noticed your post count is already up to 4 so your a seasoned Vet already. It would just be redundant.

Ahh what the hell, welcome aboard anyway. Now get a Sherman avatar to go with that screen name.

Pick6

Reaction score
Throwdown":1gg81g28 said:
The Radish":1gg81g28 said:
Throwdown":1gg81g28 said:
I kinda like your name Pick6, short but awesome IMO.

Well his team designation was da Bulls so I figured him for a Michael Jordan fan. lol

That'd be very unfortunate lol

If it makes you feel any better, I love GP too.

captSE

Reaction score
Through the years, I've seen so many very dedicated fans sit down at my bar and say, "I like your Seahawk light". *I have one of those neon lights made in the shape of the Seahawk logo. Almost always a conversation about the Hawks ensues.
One of the things I want to know about them is, "are you a poster on .net or seahawk sal........something"? Never once has someone said, "Yes, I am so & so on .net" or something that I can identify with. It is amazing to me that I don't run into someone who I would have something in common with when talking Seahawks.
There was one guy........Frosty.........who did post here and also worked in my little town (Hoonah Alaska) and did some clean-up for the government for a spell.
What prompted this? Oh, how this guy is a first time poster but has been a dedicated Hawk fan since the inception of the team.

OP
OP
Mick063

Mick063

Reaction score
Appreciate the warm welcome.

I felt very confident that Seattle would reach the Super bowl last year. They were rolling at the end of the season. If I can take one thing from last year, it is that playing at home is huge for post season.

I know the Giants and Steelers have won it all by playing all of their playoff games on the road. Just shows how special those teams were. I know that San Francisco and Baltimore won road games to reach the title game last year. Good teams just get it done. Regardless, Seattle typically has to fly further than anyone else and it isn't just about the flight, but the three time zone transition when traveling to the East Coast as well.

If the Seahawks can get one or two home games in the post season, I think they reach the promise land. The home crowd would be really, really nice for at least one playoff game and would likely give them just enough push to get them to the finish line.