rate my chances of adding 2 more seats to my season tickets

gspin2k1

Reaction score
CALIHAWK1":29p9ql9w said:
gspin2k1":29p9ql9w said:
I have 2 seats right now. This will be my first year of seniority.

I have a daughter who is turning 1 year old in a month. This upcoming season I will not need a seat for her, but next season I will. Not sure if given the situation I should just try to book a third (or even 3rd and 4th seat) now or just wait till next year and see what happens. I have pretty good seats right now being home side 30 yard line and in the aisle (extra shoulder room for me and easy access to concessions and bathroom). However, it is up in the bleeds, and if the seats were just like 10-15 rows down, they would be perfect to me for eternity.

What do you guys think is my best bet?

1) Just try to upgrade my seats?
2) Try to upgrade my seats plus a third/fourth
3) Try to just add seats period?

Thx

Don't take offense but what do you need a seat for a two year old for?

No offense taken. According the guidelines I'm supposedly required to get a seat if my child is over two. So I'm just playing by that measure. And only reason why I'm considering it is because my wife loves the Hawks as much as I do, we have no family in town, so we'd have to ditch our child for the future games (when she needs a seat). And lol a babysitter for that time we would be gone would cost as much as a seat would, not to mention how awesome parents would we be if 10 times a year we ditched our 2 year old child on sundays for a football game...not that awesome lol. But yeah that's my reasoning behind it. Babysitters so freakin' expensive.

Tbone

Reaction score
Received a phone call from the Seahawks yesterday and was able to add 2 more tickets to my account in Sec 122 just over one section where my other three tickets are at.

While talking to my Seahawk rep he said that renewal rate is at 95% and waiting list is right around 15k!

tom95

Reaction score
I have been struck by lightning after all. I just scored 2 additional seats. They are nowhere near my original seats but, now I can bring friends! Go Hawks!!

tom95

Reaction score
My rep called me and offered several choices. He began with club seats and cheaper seats. I chose the cheaper seats. I figure in time I can request seat upgrades over time. Go Hawks!

OP
OP
C

chimpanjesus

Reaction score
cool where are your new seats?

i put in a request to be contacted about adding seats but havent heard from my rep yet.

Hawkfish

Reaction score
Can some one who can view upgrade seats on .com through the ticketmanager tell me if there is any single seats available to add in section 151? I was told by my rep there was not 2 together to add around me, but now considering adding a single. Can you help a brother out?

tom95

Reaction score
My original seats are in Sec 108. The additional seats are in Sec 305 row V. Other choices were a bit more centered but much further back. I was also offered seats in the club level. I had originally asked about the Hawk's Nest. But was told nothing was available. I am sure that in time I will get an opportunity to improve the location. GO HAWKS!

warden

Reaction score
It all depends on how long you have been a season ticket holder. Priorty goes to the person who has been a season ticket holder longer.

summesm

Reaction score
Hoping to get 2 club seats season tickets. First time season tickets. Always just bought single game club tickets. Don't look like from what I read there is a very good chance. Any info on chances. Thank you

OP
OP
C

chimpanjesus

Reaction score
summesm":3cmfzwi2 said:
Hoping to get 2 club seats season tickets. First time season tickets. Always just bought single game club tickets. Don't look like from what I read there is a very good chance. Any info on chances. Thank you

i think since youre going for club seats you have a much better chance than someone trying to get in at entry level upper level. the high prices turn a lot of people off to the club area.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
We've been trying to add a seat for years with no luck.