Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Contact Us  Your donations are greatly appreciated! Donate  Chat Room

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 33 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Complete.
 Post Posted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:17 am 
NET Veteran
Offline

Joined: Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:07 pm
Posts: 1281
On paper we are the most complete team in the NFL. That's is what the Seahawks are after presumably signing Antoine Winfield. And it will most likely be the word of the year for your 2013 Seahawks.


Complete each workout. Complete each day. Complete each week.
Complete each play. Complete each game. Complete each win. Complete each goal.
Complete the season. Complete the post-season. Complete a Super-Bowl win.

All or Nothing. Every player, every coach, every front office personnel the Seahawks have in employment know that its... All or Nothing. That time is now, the time of greatness for every 12 who has held on that fleeting hope for a championship is now. For us, every Seahawk fan in existence, its all or nothing... we have to rise and roar for every small moment to every great occasion. We have to set the premise for the years to come. In 5 years, we can look back on this time and we can all say...

we've completed a Dynasty.

_________________
#3 taught Doubters, GREATNESS can be a product of HARD WORK.
#25 taught America, that we're ALL just CLASSLESS jerks.
#24 taught the Media, to REAP what you SOW.
#12 taught the NFL, TO BE LOUDER.

YOU WANTED THIS NOISE, AMERICA.
DON'T PLAY WITH DYNAMITE, IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE BOOM.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Complete.
 Post Posted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:02 am 
* Master Chief *
* Master Chief *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2007 6:19 am
Posts: 7407
Location: CVN-68
We need a kicker..

_________________
@SeahawkGreg

Image

"I will be thrilled with 10 wins.... If we win 14 games, I will tattoo my nuts green and blue!" --13thMan


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Complete.
 Post Posted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:56 am 
* Dirty Harry *
* Dirty Harry *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:51 am
Posts: 5417
Location: Magnolia, Texas
FlyingGreg wrote:
We need a kicker..


A kicker is indeed our most glaring need.

It won't take long for the media to be zeroing-in on this as well.

_________________
"God bless America, and God bless the Seattle Seahawks" - Cortez Kennedy


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Complete.
 Post Posted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:19 am 
* Master Chief *
* Master Chief *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2007 6:19 am
Posts: 7407
Location: CVN-68
HoustonHawk82 wrote:
FlyingGreg wrote:
We need a kicker..


A kicker is indeed our most glaring need.

It won't take long for the media to be zeroing-in on this as well.


Pretty amazing as we head into the draft that our "sense of urgency" is ... kicker.

_________________
@SeahawkGreg

Image

"I will be thrilled with 10 wins.... If we win 14 games, I will tattoo my nuts green and blue!" --13thMan


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Complete.
 Post Posted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:23 am 
NET Practice Squad
Offline

Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:11 am
Posts: 88
Take the Fla St. kid and lets play ball!


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Complete.
 Post Posted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:28 am 
NET Pro Bowler
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 10:50 am
Posts: 11158
Location: Antioch, CA
We do need a kicker, and if we're completely honest, we need another starting-caliber linebacker. Malcolm Smith is OK, but I would really like to see another name battling in training camp for that spot. I know it will be addressed during the draft, but I am just saying if they want to go into the draft will all the holes filled, I would point to that one.

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Complete.
 Post Posted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:30 am 
NET Ring Of Honor
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:38 pm
Posts: 21056
Location: NFL WORLD CHAMPIONS 2013-2014
3 tech and LB.

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Complete.
 Post Posted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:35 am 
* Master Chief *
* Master Chief *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2007 6:19 am
Posts: 7407
Location: CVN-68
I'll be surprised if even 5 of these draft picks and UDFA's make this roster. The level of competition for spots is going to be amazing.

Also, to the OP, we haven't completed jack. You don't worry about the "dynasty" label until you win multiple Super Bowls. We still have to fight our way out of the toughest division in football and getting HFA is imperative. The 49ers are excellent, and the Rams are going to be tough.

As the Deadskins (and others like the Eagles) have learned, you don't win anything in the off-season or pre-season. The difference with the Seahawks is we already had arguably the most talented roster in the league before this free agent windfall and we all know that our front office is one of best at the draft.

_________________
@SeahawkGreg

Image

"I will be thrilled with 10 wins.... If we win 14 games, I will tattoo my nuts green and blue!" --13thMan


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Complete.
 Post Posted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:53 am 
* Gangnameister *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:29 pm
Posts: 11083
Location: PoCompton, BC Canada
Largent80 wrote:
3 tech and LB.


Amen. And hey, those guys MIGHT be on the roster already (Greg Scruggs, Jaye Howard Malcolm Smith) but they still need to step up. Until they do, we are still INcomplete.

And as Philly taught us, you still have to play the games. Can't win shit all in April...

_________________
I <3 Nunchucks


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Complete.
 Post Posted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:02 am 
NET Ring Of Honor
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:38 pm
Posts: 21056
Location: NFL WORLD CHAMPIONS 2013-2014
You are right CAN, those guys are going to be counted on this year with Branch and Hill gone.

I think we draft in those areas, however, this is Pete and John and anything goes.

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Complete.
 Post Posted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:23 am 
*TOP 5 SUPPORTER*
*TOP 5 SUPPORTER*
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:32 am
Posts: 3299
Location: The Open Road
FlyingGreg wrote:
I'll be surprised if even 5 of these draft picks and UDFA's make this roster. The level of competition for spots is going to be amazing.

Also, to the OP, we haven't completed jack. You don't worry about the "dynasty" label until you win multiple Super Bowls. We still have to fight our way out of the toughest division in football and getting HFA is imperative. The 49ers are excellent, and the Rams are going to be tough.

As the Deadskins (and others like the Eagles) have learned, you don't win anything in the off-season or pre-season. The difference with the Seahawks is we already had arguably the most talented roster in the league before this free agent windfall and we all know that our front office is one of best at the draft.


I think the operable words were "on paper". That pretty much qualifies it and I also think it's understood that the games have to be played.

_________________
" Living on Earth isn't cheap, but it does include a yearly free trip around the sun."


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Complete.
 Post Posted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:26 am 
*Scott of Smacksville*
*Scott of Smacksville*
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:14 am
Posts: 10040
I'm not sure any team is ever complete, not in the cap era. But we do look pretty good.

_________________
SEAHAWKS.NET. We All We Got, We All We Need


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Complete.
 Post Posted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:48 am 
*Bacon Eating Crusader*
*Bacon Eating Crusader*
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2007 9:17 am
Posts: 2428
Location: San Antonio, TX by way of Kalispell, MT
I would like to Haushka come back... he is reliable.. may not be the greatest from long distance, but he is money inside 50.. would hate to see us go cheap on the kicker and then lose a few close ones because of missed FGs..

_________________
_____________________

Where can I find Seahawks98.com???


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Complete.
 Post Posted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:12 am 
* Master Chief *
* Master Chief *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2007 6:19 am
Posts: 7407
Location: CVN-68
v1rotv2 wrote:
FlyingGreg wrote:
I'll be surprised if even 5 of these draft picks and UDFA's make this roster. The level of competition for spots is going to be amazing.

Also, to the OP, we haven't completed jack. You don't worry about the "dynasty" label until you win multiple Super Bowls. We still have to fight our way out of the toughest division in football and getting HFA is imperative. The 49ers are excellent, and the Rams are going to be tough.

As the Deadskins (and others like the Eagles) have learned, you don't win anything in the off-season or pre-season. The difference with the Seahawks is we already had arguably the most talented roster in the league before this free agent windfall and we all know that our front office is one of best at the draft.


I think the operable words were "on paper". That pretty much qualifies it and I also think it's understood that the games have to be played.


No. The comment at the end of the OP is "we've completed a Dynasty", which is completely untrue.

_________________
@SeahawkGreg

Image

"I will be thrilled with 10 wins.... If we win 14 games, I will tattoo my nuts green and blue!" --13thMan


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Complete.
 Post Posted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:19 am 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:59 am
Posts: 2875
Guys, bask in the moment.

That's all the OP was doing.

Let him/her express himself without pissing in their cheerios.

Everything is good. Let's enjoy the ride.

_________________
EastCoastHawksFan posted... "Trading for Harvin is by far the worst move John S has ever made." (March 18, 2014)

Moved to Seattle in 1980. Hawks fan for 34 years and counting.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Complete.
 Post Posted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:28 am 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:28 pm
Posts: 5301
Location: Wilsonville, Oregon
Pandion Haliaetus wrote:
we've completed a Dynasty.


GEtting ahead of yourself big time.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Complete.
 Post Posted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:33 am 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:11 am
Posts: 2191
Barthawk wrote:
I would like to Haushka come back... he is reliable.. may not be the greatest from long distance, but he is money inside 50.. would hate to see us go cheap on the kicker and then lose a few close ones because of missed FGs..


Me too. I would like to have Hauschka back.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Complete.
 Post Posted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:45 am 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:13 pm
Posts: 3302
Location: Seattle
I understand the spirit of the OP, but we aren't quite there yet. Close...oh so close...I can taste it. :mrgreen: This is going to be a season to remember if nothing else. The 49ers were great last season. What they are this season remains to be seen, much like what the Hawks are now remains to be seen, but there is a lot to be excited for. I don't think I've seen a roster this juicy going into the draft. It's going to be fun to watch and see what they pull out of it this year. Camp is going to be intense that's for sure.

_________________
Image

“There’s no reason, with Mr. Allen and the fan base here and the stadium, that this can’t be a stable, long-term winning organization.” - John Schneider


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Complete.
 Post Posted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:11 am 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:55 pm
Posts: 2443
Location: Battle Ground, Wa
The O line still scares the daylights out of me, kicker, lb help are needed as well.

_________________
http://personal-spectrum.com/


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Complete.
 Post Posted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:18 am 
*Host of .NET Awards*
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:51 pm
Posts: 8851
Location: With a white girl
We draft two kickers this year. Book it.

_________________
Legal Notice: Only a very small percentage of the things I do and say can be taken seriously. If ever.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Complete.
 Post Posted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:24 am 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:55 pm
Posts: 2443
Location: Battle Ground, Wa
a lefty and a righty depending on which hashmark and wind direction !

_________________
http://personal-spectrum.com/


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Complete.
 Post Posted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:29 am 
* NET Curmudgeon *
* NET Curmudgeon *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:06 am
Posts: 7221
Location: Eastern Washington
Pandion Haliaetus wrote:
On paper we are the most complete team in the NFL. That's is what the Seahawks are after presumably signing Antoine Winfield. And it will most likely be the word of the year for your 2013 Seahawks.

Complete each workout. Complete each day. Complete each week.
Complete each play. Complete each game. Complete each win. Complete each goal.
Complete the season. Complete the post-season. Complete a Super-Bowl win.

And it rhymes with compete. Nice.



Pandion Haliaetus wrote:
All or Nothing. Every player, every coach, every front office personnel the Seahawks have in employment know that its... All or Nothing. That time is now, the time of greatness for every 12 who has held on that fleeting hope for a championship is now. For us, every Seahawk fan in existence, its all or nothing... we have to rise and roar for every small moment to every great occasion. We have to set the premise for the years to come. In 5 years, we can look back on this time and we can all say...

we've completed a Dynasty.

I drink blue koolaid by the barrel, but I'm gagging on this. PLEASE don't use terms like "All or Nothing" and "Dynasty", especially at this point in the offseason! It's begging for jinx and ridicule and smells like drunk chili farts.

_________________
49ers webzone: Win or lose, i hope you injure Sherman. Like a serious career ending injury. I don't want him to get paid.
49ers webzone: noise should not be the overwhelming reason a team is favored. they need to spray noise-damping foam onto the ceiling of that place.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Complete.
 Post Posted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:33 am 
* NET Curmudgeon *
* NET Curmudgeon *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:06 am
Posts: 7221
Location: Eastern Washington
FlyingGreg wrote:
v1rotv2 wrote:
I think the operable words were "on paper". That pretty much qualifies it and I also think it's understood that the games have to be played.

No. The comment at the end of the OP is "we've completed a Dynasty", which is completely untrue.

bellingerga wrote:
Pandion Haliaetus wrote:
we've completed a Dynasty.

Getting ahead of yourself big time.

In fairness, he did say that from the perspective of looking back five years from now. He wasn't saying it now.

_________________
49ers webzone: Win or lose, i hope you injure Sherman. Like a serious career ending injury. I don't want him to get paid.
49ers webzone: noise should not be the overwhelming reason a team is favored. they need to spray noise-damping foam onto the ceiling of that place.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Complete.
 Post Posted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:45 am 
NET Pro Bowler
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 10:50 am
Posts: 11158
Location: Antioch, CA
Something I just thought of that got me excited.

All this talk that we're complete and most of us are ready for the season to start.

But the draft hasn't even happened yet. Do you guys realize that we could be adding another Kam Chancellor, Richard Sherman, KJ Wright, Bobby Wagner type of player in just a couple weeks?

The depth on this team is going to get even BETTER.

I mean, I knew the draft was coming up, but just the thought that JS is going to draft at least 1 more great piece to this roster is so exciting.

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Complete.
 Post Posted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:47 am 
* NET Sports Handicapper *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:13 am
Posts: 1407
The starting spots may all be more or less wrapped up. I do love the "draft for depth" scenario. Will there be a better player at the 2nd line of the depth chart at more positions than we currently have? Can we groom the "next man up" scenario? Can we draft a guy that unseats a starter? Yea! We CAN! Never before have I been more intrigued by our upcoming draft. Those players will be critical for special teams and depth behind crucial positions. We were relatively thin on OL, DL, LB, and WR last year - I'm hoping we can up the caliber of the depth chart as my major need going into the draft.

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Complete.
 Post Posted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:49 am 
NET Pro Bowler
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 10:50 am
Posts: 11158
Location: Antioch, CA
nsport wrote:
The starting spots may all be more or less wrapped up. I do love the "draft for depth" scenario. Will there be a better player at the 2nd line of the depth chart at more positions than we currently have? Can we groom the "next man up" scenario? Can we draft a guy that unseats a starter? Yea! We CAN! Never before have I been more intrigued by our upcoming draft. Those players will be critical for special teams and depth behind crucial positions. We were relatively thin on OL, DL, LB, and WR last year - I'm hoping we can up the caliber of the depth chart as my major need going into the draft.


Our backups already crushed other teams' backups in last year's preseason. The talent comparison wasn't even fair.

This year it might be even worse.

I would take our depth over any other teams'.

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Complete.
 Post Posted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:30 am 
* NET Sports Handicapper *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:13 am
Posts: 1407
HawkFan72 wrote:
nsport wrote:
The starting spots may all be more or less wrapped up. I do love the "draft for depth" scenario. Will there be a better player at the 2nd line of the depth chart at more positions than we currently have? Can we groom the "next man up" scenario? Can we draft a guy that unseats a starter? Yea! We CAN! Never before have I been more intrigued by our upcoming draft. Those players will be critical for special teams and depth behind crucial positions. We were relatively thin on OL, DL, LB, and WR last year - I'm hoping we can up the caliber of the depth chart as my major need going into the draft.


Our backups already crushed other teams' backups in last year's preseason. The talent comparison wasn't even fair.

This year it might be even worse.

I would take our depth over any other teams'.


I guess the key word was "relatively" thin because you're right, our backup players did appear to be bringing a lot more than on other teams. The backups were probably better than most teams' backups. No doubt the draft for depth and maybe pop a starter from the draft would be a great outcome!

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Complete.
 Post Posted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:42 pm 
NET Veteran
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:01 pm
Posts: 3180
We're right there, but SF's coaching staff and FO have proven they can improve their roster pretty well also.

If they're as smart as the media says they are, they know that hoard of draft picks won't make the team. If I were the GM there, I'd packsage picks to move up and take impact players that will play NOW.

SF can be a very scary team if they improve their weapons on the outside. As good as both defenses are, I can see shootouts if they get the right weapons.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Complete.
 Post Posted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:07 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:52 pm
Posts: 9135
Location: Renton Wa.
I recall the AFC Central when the Steelers, Browns, and Bengals were all good, chess moves and pieces being used to shore up a weakness or exploit one from a division rival. It was pretty brutal in that division with all three of them taking a spot as a winner. No Dynasty since each of the other teams pushed every year and injuries could dictate who came out on top.

Nobody wanted to play those teams, mostly because they would take out any anger and frusteration on you.

Unfortunatly I see our division working in that direction. Taking the rose colored glasses off and setting the Kool Aide aside it will be a competition out of the gate. 49ers we know about, they are the current champions like it or not and are still capable even with the loses they had, they are signing guys they beleive in just as we are and have a bunch of draft choices to barter and trade with. Rams are going to be better, if you think they are going to fade to the back of the bus I think your not looking at what Fisher is doing there. He's getting younger, he's getting more physical, he's getting more aggressive, just like us and S.F. Arizona is a wild card, do I think they can push to the top? No, do I think they can provide some drama and upsets, absolutly. The legitimised the QB position, they lost their DC but still have most the players on defense that make people respect them, the could pull a Pete and go 7 & 9 easlily since nobody knows what they are doing yet.

_________________
Image

To Be P/C or Not P/C That is the Question..........Seahawks kick Ass !!!!
Used to be an Alumni till they pulled a USC on me...
.Net official Clueless, Dumbass, Douche, Simpleton, CensoredTard , Idiot, member of the 38 club.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Complete.
 Post Posted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:23 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:14 am
Posts: 2227
Pandion Haliaetus wrote:
On paper we are the most complete team in the NFL. That's is what the Seahawks are after presumably signing Antoine Winfield. And it will most likely be the word of the year for your 2013 Seahawks.


Complete each workout. Complete each day. Complete each week.
Complete each play. Complete each game. Complete each win. Complete each goal.
Complete the season. Complete the post-season. Complete a Super-Bowl win.

All or Nothing. Every player, every coach, every front office personnel the Seahawks have in employment know that its... All or Nothing. That time is now, the time of greatness for every 12 who has held on that fleeting hope for a championship is now. For us, every Seahawk fan in existence, its all or nothing... we have to rise and roar for every small moment to every great occasion. We have to set the premise for the years to come. In 5 years, we can look back on this time and we can all say...

we've completed a Dynasty.


You have to win a few superbowls to be considered a dynasty.

_________________
The artist formerly known as T-Sizzle


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Complete.
 Post Posted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:36 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:52 pm
Posts: 9135
Location: Renton Wa.
I disagree, the Vikings and Bills were dynastys that just happened to be one game short 5 times.

_________________
Image

To Be P/C or Not P/C That is the Question..........Seahawks kick Ass !!!!
Used to be an Alumni till they pulled a USC on me...
.Net official Clueless, Dumbass, Douche, Simpleton, CensoredTard , Idiot, member of the 38 club.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Complete.
 Post Posted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:42 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:14 am
Posts: 2227
chris98251 wrote:
I disagree, the Vikings and Bills were dynastys that just happened to be one game short 5 times.


The majority would not agree with you.

_________________
The artist formerly known as T-Sizzle


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Complete.
 Post Posted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:45 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:52 pm
Posts: 9135
Location: Renton Wa.
T-Sizzle wrote:
chris98251 wrote:
I disagree, the Vikings and Bills were dynastys that just happened to be one game short 5 times.


The majority would not agree with you.


I see one person, going to the Superbowl 5 times and losing means you suck ass then and are a worthless piece of crap team with no right to be proud of making it one game short, yeah second place sucks, but how pumped would this board be to be there 5 times in like ten years or so.

_________________
Image

To Be P/C or Not P/C That is the Question..........Seahawks kick Ass !!!!
Used to be an Alumni till they pulled a USC on me...
.Net official Clueless, Dumbass, Douche, Simpleton, CensoredTard , Idiot, member of the 38 club.


Top 
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 33 posts ] 

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]



 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Seahawks.NET is an independent fan site and not associated with the Seattle Seahawks or the NFL (National Football League).
All content within this Seahawks fan page is provided by, and for, Seattle Seahawks fans. Copyright © Seahawks.NET.