Kobe Bryant, tore his achilles

JSeahawks

Reaction score
I used to absolutely hate Kobe Bryant to the point where he was one of my least favorite athletes. The last few years i've actually come to like him quite a bit. Sounds like he suffered a possible torn achilles in their game tonight. Hope this isnt the last we see of him.

Rat

Reaction score
That sucks. I really wanted to see if the Lakers could figure something out and give the Spurs/Thunder a fight in the first round. Definitely won't happen now.

I used to hate Kobe too, but gained a lot of respect for him when he took the high road with all that Shaq BS.

Throwdown

Reaction score
All bad, what's crazy is my friend and I were talking if Seattle got the NBA back, seeing the Lakers was a must because next season is suppose to be his last, and that was earlier today.

Msfann

Reaction score
I'm no fan of the lakers or the nba even until Seattle gets a team but it sucks to see someone get hurt and would suck to see a career end like that. So hopefully it's not as damaged as they think.

GCrow

Reaction score
D'antoni ran him into the ground, like he did with Amare Stoudamire

m0ng0

Reaction score
I wonder if this is the end for him? I sure hope not (even though I really dislike the Laker organization)

TheLargentLine

Reaction score
Is this for real? Every single time Kobe gets "hurt" he is basically back the next game. For example, wasn't it earlier this season when he said he would probably be out for 3 months and then he ended up missing like 2 games. It appears to be for real, but Kobe has been extremely dramatic in the past with these so called "serious injuries" that in reality are just aches and pains that come with the territory.

Killa Kam

Reaction score
m0ng0":2jnk4nb2 said:
I wonder if this is the end for him? I sure hope not (even though I really dislike the Laker organization)
I can't see a competitor like Kobe going out on an injury, probably comeback next year after the all star break in time for a playoff run

chris98251

Reaction score
Too bad really, he's getting older and the hardwood isn't kind to players that play as long as he has. He will come back, but the Lakers need a new center piece and let him be a 6th man type.

pehawk

Reaction score
I'm with J here. Used to hate him, but now he's one of my favorites of all-time. Tough as nails, compete's every night, 5 time champion, says whats on his mind, etc. Love the dude.

jack_patera

Reaction score
now there's talk lakers may dump him and is big salary...that would be a mistake...mamba will be back stong as ever...by the way, when is rose from chi-town due back?

Latest posts