With the 56th pick, the Seattle Seahawks select...

With the 56th pick in the 2013 NFL Draft, the Seattle Seahawks select...

• Khaseem Greene

Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Terron Armstead

Votes: 6 9.7%
  • Kyle Long

Votes: 11 17.7%
  • Jordan Mills

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Sylvester Williams

Votes: 9 14.5%
  • Other (post in thread)

Votes: 15 24.2%

• Total voters

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Praying for Zach Ertz (aka baby Gronk) but who the hell knows with this FO.

lukerguy

Reaction score
We don't need WR's but Quinton Patton is the guy they want at that spot IMO.

seatt1eslew

Reaction score
Honey badger. Yes i know we have AW, but it fits with the WTF! reaction of recent first picks. Always compete always win, especially when AW is 36.

Coug_Hawk08

Reaction score
seatt1eslew":12n01l95 said:
Honey badger. Yes i know we have AW, but it fits with the WTF! reaction of recent first picks. Always compete always win, especially when AW is 36.

:pukeface:

seatt1eslew

Reaction score
Opinions are like youknowwhats. I remember when similar emoticons were used when people didn't want Clausen. Lol (and I always hated Clausen btw).

If not the best available DB, whoever the best OL/DT/LB prospect is will be the pick. Only God knows who JS thinks that is.

therealjohncarlson

Reaction score
At first I kinda assumed we would take an OLB to compete with Smith, but the more I think about it, theres a good chance we'll take a TE. Zach Miller is a great TE, but takes up a ton of cap space. We could develop a round 2 TE, make sure he's the guy, and cut or restructure Zach Miller next year if we have to.

Happypuppy

Reaction score
As we now have our nickel back. I see our top item on the shopping list is place kicker. We don't have one except for a guy they liked from the playoff try outs.

I don't see any holes that are critical. M. smith filled in pretty well for Hill. We could use a rotational DT. A TE with good speed would be nice. Maybe a better RT, those penalties were drive killers. If a QB is available to challenge for the 3rd spot

Hawkscanner

Reaction score
In his latest mock draft, Rob Rang has E.J. Manuel dropping all the way down to the 49ers at #61. Let me tell you guys, if that's at all accurate and he's still on the board when the Hawks pick at #56 ... I think they sprint to the podium to make that pick. I find it hard to believe that they would pass on him.

ErikG803

Reaction score
Tyrann Mathieu

I'm not even a huge fan of the guy or anything, I just have a gut feeling they'll be the ones to do this

If I had my way though we'd move up from 56 to get our favorite OLB :th2thumbs:

Norn Iron man

Reaction score
I voted for Kassem Greene, because I think Sylvester Williams will be gone. If Williams isn there I'd take him. Really though, they've got the luxury of taking the best available player

Blitzhawk

Reaction score
I think this FO has done everything they can (and phenomenally well) to put themselves in the ultimate position of truly going best player available. Seems like this is the first time since they took over they truly are in that position. Sure, we could use upgrades at 3 tech DT, WOLB, TE, and rt OT but we could play really well w/ the status quo. It is going to be really interesting and exciting to see what our future of drafting may look like.

seatt1eslew

Reaction score
seatt1eslew":2u6e1g0s said:
If not the best available DB, whoever the best OL/DT/LB prospect is will be the pick. Only God knows who JS thinks that is.

2 of the guys are unavailable, and I'm still trying to find out where Other played.