An Open Letter to Antoine Winfield

pehawk

Reaction score
Actually, I just heard Winfield wrote an open letter to NYCoug.

Good stuff, hermano!

Russ Willstrong

Reaction score
Hey nice letter nycoug. If only we could get Bestfightstory to print it out and personally deliver it. ;)
And while your there BFS tell him AD is next on our list.

Cartire

Reaction score
Russ Willstrong":1f658uks said:
Hey nice letter nycoug. If only we could get Bestfightstory to print it out and personally deliver it. ;)

as much as im lauging, the reason a cap even exist is for the existence of fair play. An impossibility to even mention that idea. Teams already too stacked. Which isnt a bad thing.

...Im just scared about contracts in a couple years. There is a lot of great talent that we wont be able to keep in a few years.

WestcoastSteve

Reaction score
Cartire":n04f9ioz said:
NYCoug":n04f9ioz said:
I'm a fan of Thurmond's talent as well, but I don't know about going into a season relying on him to stay healthy. He's a nice guy to have on the roster this season in that if he finally breaks out you've got an excellent nickel on the cheap. I think the team needs to cover themselves in case he doesn't stay healthy though. I like Lane a lot, but Winfield's a clear upgrade over Lane IMO.

I do think he would be an upgrade over lane. I was never sold on him. To lightweight for my taste. That being said, Im still holding out hope, that with the amount of draft picks we have, and the already loaded roster, we can trade up to the bottom of the 1st and grab desmond.

I hope we're not dumb enough to spend a 1st round pick on a slot corner, especially when we have Sherman at least 2 more years and Browner is restricted.

zhawk

Reaction score
Cartire":22zecb3k said:
Russ Willstrong":22zecb3k said:

as much as im lauging, the reason a cap even exist is for the existence of fair play. An impossibility to even mention that idea. Teams already too stacked. Which isnt a bad thing.

...Im just scared about contracts in a couple years. There is a lot of great talent that we wont be able to keep in a few years.

well, I guess we'll just have to draft well to keep filling the hopper...wait... our guys are kinda good at that, aren't they? :thirishdrinkers:

OP
OP
N

NYCoug

Reaction score
Busy at work but I just saw the news! All I can say is...

WOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Russ Willstrong

Reaction score
WOOOO!!! Is right Coug.

Your letter made all the difference. Thanks from your fellow 12th.

Latest posts