Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Contact Us  Your donations are greatly appreciated! Donate  Chat Room

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Season Ticket Upgrades
 Post Posted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:57 am 
* NET Sports Handicapper *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:13 am
Posts: 1408
FYI - I don't know if it's like this for everyone - but the online request forms for season ticket upgrades open at 9AM this morning on the Account Manager screens where you pay for your tickets on Seahawks.com.

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Season Ticket Upgrades
 Post Posted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:02 am 
NET Rookie
Offline

Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:09 pm
Posts: 204
To participate in the 2013 Seat Relocation/Upgrade process, please select the “UPGRADE NOW” text on the left hand side of this web page. You will be directed to select the seats you would like to relocate through the interactive seating map. The UPGRADE NOW graphic will only display during your scheduled seat relocation window.

This is my 1st year renewing, so I'm pretty sure I'm very far down the list for upgrades (dead last). I hope there's something decent left for me to upgrade to.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Season Ticket Upgrades
 Post Posted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:05 am 
* NET Sports Handicapper *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:13 am
Posts: 1408
Well nevermind... pretty much all single tickets available in the upgrade process except in the big money sections.

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Season Ticket Upgrades
 Post Posted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:12 am 
NET Rookie
Offline

Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:09 pm
Posts: 204
nsport wrote:
Well nevermind... pretty much all single tickets available in the upgrade process except in the big money sections.


So chances of me upgrading my 2 seats to something better than nosebleeds but not as expensive as club is zilch?

Right now i'm sec 337, maybe only 8 or so rows from the top, but I do have an aisle seat. I just want to get to the red section of the sidelines (pref home side) here http://www.seahawks.com/tickets/seating-map.html , but yeah I have a feeling it's going to take me a while. Especially considering the dude sitting right behind me claimed he had his tickets for like 6 years, but then again he did tell me money issues kept him where he was at.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Season Ticket Upgrades
 Post Posted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:32 am 
NET Bench Warmer
Offline

Joined: Fri May 18, 2012 9:21 am
Posts: 6
Finally! I've been waiting for this. I don't have the link yet either in my account.

nsport, Did you get an email indicating this was your window? I remember getting that last year.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Season Ticket Upgrades
 Post Posted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:49 am 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2007 2:12 pm
Posts: 853
They are phasing this in groups based on priority date.

You will get an email telling you when your window will be.

You will get another email once the window is nigh.

You will have about 36 hours in which to do upgrades.

I have a pair in 308 row K and at the moment everything in 309 and 310 is total junk, and mine are the best available in 308. Other side of stadium is similar.

I get the feeling that there won't be any substantial upgrades available this year...


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Season Ticket Upgrades
 Post Posted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:24 am 
US Navy Air VP 56 `74-`78
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 3:44 pm
Posts: 1455
Location: Smokey Point
I just tried to upgrade a second pair I own in 105. No dice. 2 seperate seats were available further back. Same stoy in the other 3 sections that have the same proximity to the field.
We have a solid product!


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Season Ticket Upgrades
 Post Posted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:29 am 
*SILVER SUPPORTER*
*SILVER SUPPORTER*
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 11:31 am
Posts: 1135
Location: Washington
sometimes it is better to not be first...I am only a 7 yr season ticket holder so I am sure I have a couple weeks and there were a ton last year.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Season Ticket Upgrades
 Post Posted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:48 am 
NET Rookie
Offline

Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:09 pm
Posts: 204
Just contacted my ticket manager. Looks like my upgrade window starts 4/23. I think the only thing that hurts me aside from the lack of seniority is that I really want home side (don't get sun in your eyes half of the game) and aisle (which is probably the hardest part) since i'm a wide body and that extra shoulder/elbow room really helps out. Oh well we'll see. It seems like if you're willing to stick with it during the bad years (either season and/or economy) that's when your options open up, which makes sense.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Season Ticket Upgrades
 Post Posted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:48 am 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Online

Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:51 am
Posts: 2234
last year my dad and I had the half-season package but ended up buying tickets for the rest of the games anyways, already have a deposit down - any idea on how likely we are to find something? The only down side is my dad has a permanent leg brace so we can't go up too many stairs. Our half-season tickets were in HH and that was rough on him. He has a disabled permit for parking and stuff. We were hoping to get something in an ADA area but I'm not sure how available those even are. We definitely don't want to invest in having season tickets in a non-ideal area for him to be able to get to the bathroom easy enough since he wont be getting any younger.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Season Ticket Upgrades
 Post Posted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:35 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2007 2:12 pm
Posts: 853
Hawknballs wrote:
last year my dad and I had the half-season package but ended up buying tickets for the rest of the games anyways, already have a deposit down - any idea on how likely we are to find something? The only down side is my dad has a permanent leg brace so we can't go up too many stairs. Our half-season tickets were in HH and that was rough on him. He has a disabled permit for parking and stuff. We were hoping to get something in an ADA area but I'm not sure how available those even are. We definitely don't want to invest in having season tickets in a non-ideal area for him to be able to get to the bathroom easy enough since he wont be getting any younger.


The ADA stuff is TOTALLY separate from the regular tickets. They don't even show up in the seating matrix.

You absolutely HAVE to contact your ticket representative and talk to them about this. There is TONS of ADA compliant seating in the stadium, most of it has great sightlines, and you will NEVER get access to these seats randomly.

If he's got a permanent brace and disabled parking permit, I'm sure he qualifies...


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Season Ticket Upgrades
 Post Posted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:37 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2007 2:12 pm
Posts: 853
gspin2k1 wrote:
Just contacted my ticket manager. Looks like my upgrade window starts 4/23. I think the only thing that hurts me aside from the lack of seniority is that I really want home side (don't get sun in your eyes half of the game) and aisle (which is probably the hardest part) since i'm a wide body and that extra shoulder/elbow room really helps out. Oh well we'll see. It seems like if you're willing to stick with it during the bad years (either season and/or economy) that's when your options open up, which makes sense.


Strangely I'm the exact opposite. I sit on visitors side and LOVE the sun. It's common in the winter for it to be 10 degrees warmer on the east side of the field... once the sun drops behind the other stands, and we're in shade, I really notice the temperature drop. No problems here with the sun...

Aisle is VERY difficult. Many people like them for the same reason you do...

That said, best of luck, and yes, every significant seat upgrade I've had occurred in the "bad years". We made massive upgrades when we went to Husky Stadium... there were a LOT of non renewals during that transition.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Season Ticket Upgrades
 Post Posted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:01 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Online

Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:51 am
Posts: 2234
BocciHawk wrote:
Hawknballs wrote:
last year my dad and I had the half-season package but ended up buying tickets for the rest of the games anyways, already have a deposit down - any idea on how likely we are to find something? The only down side is my dad has a permanent leg brace so we can't go up too many stairs. Our half-season tickets were in HH and that was rough on him. He has a disabled permit for parking and stuff. We were hoping to get something in an ADA area but I'm not sure how available those even are. We definitely don't want to invest in having season tickets in a non-ideal area for him to be able to get to the bathroom easy enough since he wont be getting any younger.


The ADA stuff is TOTALLY separate from the regular tickets. They don't even show up in the seating matrix.

You absolutely HAVE to contact your ticket representative and talk to them about this. There is TONS of ADA compliant seating in the stadium, most of it has great sightlines, and you will NEVER get access to these seats randomly.

If he's got a permanent brace and disabled parking permit, I'm sure he qualifies...


Thanks, that's good to know. I mentioned it to my ticket rep a while ago but I will bring it up again just to make sure.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Season Ticket Upgrades
 Post Posted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:10 pm 
*GOLD SUPPORTER*
*GOLD SUPPORTER*
Offline

Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 8:13 pm
Posts: 4631
Location: Puyallup, WA USA
I just noticed how the cost of tickets have ZOOMED up since 2010. We were at $55 a game...now $84. That is about 11% compounded every year....sure wish my 401K could make that kind of money!


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Season Ticket Upgrades
 Post Posted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:34 pm 
NET Veteran
Offline

Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:24 pm
Posts: 3080
Location: Anchorage, AK
First year of the new stadium is the only year I had season tickets (moved away after that). $40 / game and I had lower level seats right where the straights meet the turn above the player tunnel. First row about that tunnel..........$40 / game - was very nice.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Season Ticket Upgrades
 Post Posted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:54 pm 
NET Rookie
Offline

Joined: Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:29 pm
Posts: 127
jumped up about 11 rows last off season. was hoping to move up a few more this time but its not looking likely.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Season Ticket Upgrades
 Post Posted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:07 am 
NET Rookie
Offline

Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:09 pm
Posts: 204
chimpanjesus wrote:
jumped up about 11 rows last off season. was hoping to move up a few more this time but its not looking likely.


I have a feeling if I'm willing to be more open with what side of the stadium I'm at, since I only need two seats I should be able to move down a few rows every season. But right now I'm really digging my aisle seats. I'm so worried I'm going to end up next to another Season Ticket Holder who barely fits in his/her seat, and will be stuck with a really shitty uncomfortable season. I was debating on just buying a separate pair for that reason, scoping it out, then selling it off if that was the case lol.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Season Ticket Upgrades
 Post Posted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:26 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2007 2:12 pm
Posts: 853
I've been checking multiple times and nothing is showing up on the visitors upper levels, at all.

IMHO if you like aisle seats, I would NOT give them up unless you were moving to aisle seats. They can be very hard to get.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Season Ticket Upgrades
 Post Posted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:19 am 
NET Starter
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 7:30 am
Posts: 335
Location: Great Falls, MT
Wasn't able to upgrade, but added 2 more in Loge


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Season Ticket Upgrades
 Post Posted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:23 pm 
NET Rookie
Offline

Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:09 pm
Posts: 204
If only I had $5k to blow on season tickets every year, and then I could just buy myself some club seats and be done with it lol.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Season Ticket Upgrades
 Post Posted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:21 pm 
NET Rookie
Offline

Joined: Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:29 pm
Posts: 127
washmont wrote:
Wasn't able to upgrade, but added 2 more in Loge


did they call you or did you call them?


Top 
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ] 

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: 12HawkFan, AbsolutNET, Ad Hawk, andyh64000, Atradees, Basis4day, Beeker, Bill Assumpcao, Blueboy, Clayfighter, danp1990, daveCFPrez, drcool, drrew, EverydayImRusselin, ferg82, Galen96, Google [Bot], grizbob, Hasselbeck, hawker84, HawkFanNC, Hawkfish, Hawknballs, HawksSoc, HoustonHawk82, hoxrox, j89HawkGal, jhawk91, Kaiser, Kennedyin92, kthebestwayw, LargentFan, loafoftatupu, MexHawk, MizzouHawks, Morpheus08, Natethegreat, NC State Seahawk, Our Man in Chicago, paaron46, rastahawk, ryanthekiwi, SeaChase, SeahawkFrost, seahawksny, SeahawksRawk, SeaMeat, Sgt. Largent, SilNWest, smoothmaw, streets24, TheGreenMan, TheHawkster, TheRealDTM, therealjohncarlson, tjgamer555, Tokadub, tom95, tooshort, TorontoHawk, twisted_steel2, Yxes1122, ZagHawk and 263 guests

 

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Seahawks.NET is an independent fan site and not associated with the Seattle Seahawks or the NFL (National Football League).
All content within this Seahawks fan page is provided by, and for, Seattle Seahawks fans. Copyright © Seahawks.NET.