49ers OC claims he didn't use real offense during 42-13 loss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bakergirl

Reaction score
Marvin49":3ef4ybsv said:
Seahawk fans come to Niner boards as well and I debate them just as I do here.

Now please get off the high horse.

This might be true if your lame ass boards would allow debates, but from what I've seen and heard they ban anyone who even peeps a word about any team other than the 49ers leaving no time for debating anything at all.

seahawksflow

Reaction score
Bakergirl":3mcwzti4 said:
Marvin49":3mcwzti4 said:

This might be true if your lame ass boards would allow debates, but from what I've seen and heard they ban anyone who even peeps a word about any team other than the 49ers leaving no time for debating anything at all.

This is extremely ironic coming from someone on seahawks.net...

Bakergirl

Reaction score
seahawksflow":1sgx5erl said:
Bakergirl":1sgx5erl said:
Marvin49":1sgx5erl said:

This is extremely ironic coming from someone on seahawks.net...

LOL. Exactly how many 49er fans have we banned lately?

SouthSoundHawk

Reaction score
9 pages of SF trash. The comment was obviously the dumbest thing he could have said, if any 'hawks are listening to this jibberish...they're about to bring some real pain to SF.

Has this been linked to the "Why should we dislike the 49ers" thread?

This thread is the embodiment of why SF fans suck. Spitting out redundant mouth garbage, over....and over....and over...trying to pass it off as football knowledge. The few fine 49er gents that frequent this board get a pass (they know who they are), the rest of you are just terrible...terrible people. You should all be ashamed of your existence.

:pukeface:

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
Oh yeah, I remember this game...

7740174.jpg

M%20Lynch.jpg

Richard Sherman 49ers 590x389

50d93d5e1cee6preview 300

122612_niners_600.jpg

"I want to go home"

2019973582.jpg

CPHawk

Reaction score
I'm not going to read all 9 pages of whiner bs. But the fact is we held sf to 13 twice this year, but hey maybe they held back both times. :twisted:

BASF

Reaction score
HawkFan72":t16fkjxr said:
I'm sure their special teams let a FG be blocked and returned for a TD on purpose too.

You know, looking at the picture, there are an awful lot of linemen who never moved:
BryantBlockedFGScaled zps7e64b462

JesterHawk

Reaction score
BASF":17pj23fi said:
HawkFan72":17pj23fi said:
I'm sure their special teams let a FG be blocked and returned for a TD on purpose too.

You know, looking at the picture, there are an awful lot of linemen who never moved:

Hah. That is an awesome picture.

Teqneek

Reaction score
Marvin49":2jmj24d1 said:
CamanoIslandJQ":2jmj24d1 said:
RW had the playbook significantly limited until the second half of the season. From that point on it became evident that the Seahawks had found their FIRST ever franchise QB (the 49-er's have had several back in the day). That is what makes this fan very jacked up for the coming seasons. Look at RW's stats from the first half vs the second half to see why. I liked Kaepernick when he was available in the draft, but our guys thankfully went in a different direction. I will say that Kaepernick has a pretty good chance to be a *very good* QB, but the Seahawks have a QB that has a chance to be a *great* QB as he continues to improve and excell at the position. That's what has all of us Seahawks fans really, really excited.

See this stuff just amazes me.

Wilson can be great but Kaep only "very good"? Based on what? Kaep took his team to the Super Bowl in his 10th freakin start. Is Wilson the only one who can improve. It seems like this conversation is always that somehow Wilson will continue to improve till he is the second coming of Jesus Christ (unless he is already that) and that Kaep is a pretender who will obviously decline (jeez, who doesn't know that?).

I think both guys have the potential to be the among the best in the NFL. I understand liking the QB who's on your team, but dude....Kaep has a chance to be INCREDIBLE.

Because Wilson was a Rookie? Didnt have a year and almost a half to learn his teams playbook, players and work with them before hand consistently in camp and practice.

THIS is what amazes me.. people act as if a QB gains nothing from being on the team already for a year and a half. Im not sure how Kaepernick took SF to the superbowl... Did you miss Alex Smiths numbers before he got knocked out? Its a system, the system prevailed, doesnt mean Kaepernick with a headstart on Wilson is a world beater.

Kaepernick will be incredible when he stops running straight line or always bootlegging left to take off... and stops staring down his receivers.

NYCoug

Reaction score
BASF":20q609n5 said:
HawkFan72":20q609n5 said:

Of course, it was all a part of Special Teams Coach Brad Seely's plan to "dial it back" on Special Teams against a division rival with conference seeding on the line. The technique shown above would ensure that opponents in the playoffs would not know to expect from the unit, and thus would be surprised when the 3 interior linemen actually DO block.

It's all a part of Harbaugh's master plan guys. Don't you get it?

amill87

Reaction score
Well ya know the argument could be made that the only reason we didn't sweep the Niners is because our coaching staff was holding back the playbook from Wilson.

BTW, to all you Niner fans sticking your chest out that you made it to the Super Bowl....

Did you win?

You're either first or last.

BASF

Reaction score
gargantual":18roav0o said:
BASF":18roav0o said:
HawkFan72":18roav0o said:

Is that for real? Almost has to be PhotoShopped! :lol:

Such an epic fail is just priceless!

Yes, it is real. I clipped that off of the video that is online.

RichNhansom

Reaction score
Gotta love the noise at the Clink. Looks like even the center wasn't aware the ball had been snapped.

Marvin49

Reaction score
amill87":362r2i75 said:
Well ya know the argument could be made that the only reason we didn't sweep the Niners is because our coaching staff was holding back the playbook from Wilson.

BTW, to all you Niner fans sticking your chest out that you made it to the Super Bowl....

Did you win?

You're either first or last.

...so then the Seahawks have been last since the day of their inception.

Sorry...that was too easy. :D

Marvin49

Reaction score
BASF":11pyvl51 said:
HawkFan72":11pyvl51 said:

WOW.

I've never seen that.

One is the longsnapper and they often never get out of their stance. One of them is Leanard Davis who is slow as hell.

The last one tho is Mike Iupati. Dunno what happened there. Explains why the kick was blocked tho.

hawker84

Reaction score
Marvin i actually read through this entire thread, and i'll commmend you , you held your own, congrats...

my problem with this argument that they scaled back the offense is why?

seems to me, any playoff team could go back to whatever week Kap took over and start looking at game film from those games.... unless of course they scaled back the offense starting in week 10 and did so all the way through the rest of the season... so i'm not sure what this actually accomplished... everything your team did on offense in the playoffs was on film from week 10 on... am i wrong here..

hawker84

Reaction score
I would say that according to this press conference, young Kaepernick and Roman were not on the same page then.. hard to completely understand what Kap is feeling because he does so well with the media and all, but it's clear he's not happy about the manhandling... my favorite Kap quote " i wasn't worried about what their defense was doing, i was worried about what we were doing on offense"... maybe that was part of the problem Kap?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... cP-OttWjv4

Status
Not open for further replies.