Question for my Four Eye'd Brothers

The Lounge is for non-sport-related topics other than politics, war and religion. Order up your favorite beverage, kick back and enjoy the conversation! RATING: PG-13
Question for my Four Eye'd Brothers
Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:30 pm

Re: Question for my Four Eye'd Brothers
Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:47 pm

Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:50 pm
  • Thank you!

I just got glasses after 10+ years or not having 'em, i just grabbed the pair that looked decent that I could get for free under my insurance plan. I would like some that I actually like. Not like it matters, I don't have to wear them 24/7, just driving, and computer/video games.
    3elieve
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *

Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:40 pm
  • Throwdown wrote:Does this site look legit?

http://www.zennioptical.com/?prescripti ... &navused=0

Some of the prices for the frames look too good to be true.

Been buying glasses from Zenni for years. Yes, their prices are legit as stated on their website. They do charge a lot for extras like progressive lenses and tints/polarization, but it's still cheaper than most any optometrist I've seen. But yeah, their <$10 frames are kind of cheapo, as you'd expect. But every pair I've ordered came with a hard case and a lens cleaning cloth. Lately, they've been incuding a device to measure your pupillary distance, too. Oh, I haven't tried it yet, but they say you can upload a photo of yourself to use in their "try it on" window.

But if all you need is a cheap pair of single vision glasses, they work. They are made in China IIRC.
    Talent can get you to the playoffs.
    It takes character to win when you get there.

SUPER BOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS
    sutz
    USMC 1970-77

Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:09 pm
  • Just got prescription sunglasses from Zenni. Really happy with them. The prescription was perfect and the glasses pretty nice. The best thing is that for 34 bucks if I bust them or scratch the hell out of them I'll just get another pair.
    Bloodrunsblue
    NET Rookie

It is currently Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:14 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE NET LOUNGE ]

Information