10yr old girl beats bunch of boys in MMA

The Lounge is for non-sport-related topics other than politics, war and religion. Order up your favorite beverage, kick back and enjoy the conversation! RATING: PG-13
10yr old girl beats bunch of boys in MMA
Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:46 pm
  • I don't know wtf a 'rubber guard' is, but apparently that's what she does to beat them:

"Are we rockin' and rollin' or what?!''

-- Seattle coach Pete Carroll, celebrating with his coaches after the Seahawks pulled off a trade with the Jets, netting running back Leon Washington on Saturday, via Seahawks.com
    MLOhawks
    NET Veteran

• See how she keeps her leg high up the back around the neck area and holds it there with her hand? That's rubber guard.

Also, she's a badass.
    SilNWest
    NET Veteran

• Jujitsu is an awesome martial art. I think it's hands down the best to study if you want to physically defend yourself against untrained opponents. It doesn't matter how much bigger someone is if you can choke them to sleep with a triangle or render a limb useless with an arm bar or knee bar.
    The problem with jujitsu, though, is that in most cases, it takes far more skill to catch someone in a hold than it does to prevent that hold. To that end, in MMA, where everyone has a rudimentary knowledge of how to defend against it, it is less effective. A wrestler with fairly basic submission defense training can dominate a far superior jujitsu practitioner.
    That said, when someone is truly world-class at jujitsu, it can get ugly in a hurry for anyone who goes to the ground with them.
    LargentFan
    NET Starter

• If I was a young boy it would be so hot to be mounted by a cute Asian girl. I would submit.
    The new Santa Clara stadium name?..........Dungaree Dump
    Largent80
    NET Ring Of Honor

• Haha Largent, a similar thought had occurred to me, at that age there is no way I could have grappled with a girl and not produced a tent in my pants.

-- Seattle coach Pete Carroll, celebrating with his coaches after the Seahawks pulled off a trade with the Jets, netting running back Leon Washington on Saturday, via Seahawks.com
    MLOhawks
    NET Veteran

• Largent80 wrote:If I was a young boy it would be so hot to be mounted by a cute Asian girl. I would submit.

I doubt she has a penis though, so she may not be quite your type.
    "Pete Carroll brings in great elves...and they make the best presents."
    SacHawk2.0
    .NOT a Moderator

• SacHawk2.0 wrote:
    Largent80 wrote:If I was a young boy it would be so hot to be mounted by a cute Asian girl. I would submit.

I doubt she has a penis though, so she may not be quite your type.

I only go for the ones that have both, then my options are open.
    The new Santa Clara stadium name?..........Dungaree Dump
    Largent80
    NET Ring Of Honor

• Good for her, but its kinda like that little running back girl...lets see what happens in a couple of years when the boy's balls drop. At ten, not much difference in the sexes. Its cool though, she has a real good start to a medal or something if she sticks with it.
    NoChops
    NET Veteran

• I would never say "tent in my pants"... just sayin'.
    Chick is TUF.
    "We walked our (pedestrian) ass to the Super Bowl"
    Angry Doug
    "We got grit. That's it."
    Earl Thomas.
    "Check your PMs"
    Pithy Radish.
    Rocket
    NET Veteran

• Rocket wrote:I would never say "tent in my pants"... just sayin'.
    Chick is TUF.

This isn't the shack, have to keep my language PG13 (especially since I've already been warned). But yeah, I would never say it out loud either lol.

MLOhawks
    NET Veteran

• MLOhawks wrote:I don't know wtf a 'rubber guard' is, but apparently that's what she does to beat them:

This is BJJ not MMA. But she is good regardless. Sadly though as she gets older it'll be harder for her to beat the boys just because of the strength/size advantage. How do I know. I've rolled against women 2-3 belt levels above me (with the skills to match) and typically can hold on my own just due to my size/strength advantage.
    gspin2k1
    NET Rookie

• The boys need to learn how to roll better, they're doing a half-assed job of it. She's got the triangle to arm-bar down pretty tight, someone's been watching Rohnda Rousey.
    taz291819
    *SILVER SUPPORTER*
    *SILVER SUPPORTER*

• taz291819 wrote:The boys need to learn how to roll better, they're doing a half-assed job of it. She's got the triangle to arm-bar down pretty tight, someone's been watching Rohnda Rousey.

lol come on man they're kids. They don't even have a real belt system for them, Yellow and Orange Belt -_- that doesn't exist in Jiu Jitsu lol It's purely so they can market BJJ to kids out here so the parents don't take them to TKD and Z whatever that thing is classes.
    gspin2k1
    NET Rookie

• She shows a lot of composure for her age, that will help her later on if she continues with martial arts.
    Zebulon Dak wrote:If any Twitter employees get assassinated I'll vote Republican from here on out.
    OkieHawk
    NET Veteran

• My 9 year old just watched that and laughed at the boys crying after defeat.Would love to see my girls learn martial arts rather than all the dance classes and performance team bull crap they do now.
    Wolf grey all day every day.
    VHawk
    NET Veteran

• She's a beast
    3elieve
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *

• No, Marshawn is the Beast, Bro.
    "We walked our (pedestrian) ass to the Super Bowl"
    Angry Doug
    "We got grit. That's it."
    Earl Thomas.
    "Check your PMs"
    Pithy Radish.
    Rocket
    NET Veteran

• Whatever the case, she's a friggin' anaconda with those legs! Dayum!
    World Champion Seattle Seahawks football. It's an addiction, and there is no cure.
    Les Norton - gone but never forgotten. Rest in blue and green peace, my friend.
    Seahawk Sailor
    * .NET Navy Bad Ass *

• These parent-produced "highlights of my kid" videos are always interesting to watch. You can easily pick out the ones where they have edited-out all the non-essential-for-coaching-and-review material. You know they recorded it to show them how to get better and to highlight just a particular position or a key moment that did the right or wrong thing.

In a world of wanting the meat now, it's fine to see the highlights only, but I think if we saw a whole given match we would see some of those guys getting the best of her and things appear more even.

She does have skills though.
    "...Seattle has become the capital city of the New NFL" - Kip Earlywine
    :les: Remembering "The Radish"...
    HoustonHawk82
    * NET Mechanic *

• I could beat the crap out of her.

WAR BEAVER!!
    CANHawk
    * Gangnameister *

It is currently Sun Nov 23, 2014 3:32 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE NET LOUNGE ]