Pizza-Pizza

The Lounge is for non-sport-related topics other than politics, war and religion. Order up your favorite beverage, kick back and enjoy the conversation! RATING: PG-13
Pizza-Pizza
Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:40 pm
  • Got a promo from Little Caesars last week about a new square pizza they started offering this week. Looked like the old pizza-pizza days so went and got one. Its just as wonderful as I remember them being.

Asked if I could call ahead and use the drive through and they said sure and gave me a card with number on it. Little Caesars here is operated by a management company and I knew the name instantly cause the guy is a Seahawks.net member and we used to be neighbors.

Can't remember his user name but he still comes around and is all fired up about this upcoming year. So if you get pizza-pizza in Spokane you're supporting a .net member. Something to remember.

Always a treat to meet a .net member

:les:
    On to week two. Week one was not a fluke!
    The Radish
    * NET Radish *

Re: Pizza-Pizza
Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:21 pm
  • Nice. Ask him to expand into civilization, and I'll throw him some business. ;)
    "VICTORYYYYYYY!" -Johnny Drama
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*

Re: Pizza-Pizza
Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:00 pm
  • RolandDeschain wrote:Nice. Ask him to expand into civilization, and I'll throw him some business. ;)

When they open a golden corral in civilizstion they will have pizza pizza.
    CALIHAWK1
    *PLATINUM SUPPORTER*
    *PLATINUM SUPPORTER*

It is currently Fri Nov 28, 2014 9:10 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE NET LOUNGE ]

Information