U of Phoenix Stadium

rideaducati

Reaction score
ihawk":1xhre9o8 said:
Have you ever been there? My 8-yr old son wants me to take him to AZ to watch the Seahawks destroy the Cards on their own turf this year. I'm curious how the fans there treat opposing fans and where in the stadium we should sit and where I should avoid.

I tried joining the Cards forum to ask the same question but got freaking denied. Tools.

Seattle fans nearly outnumber Card fans at those games and empty seats outnumber both fan bases. You don't need to worry about being abused by Card fans...their fans know their team sucks.

rjdriver

Reaction score
ihawk":3itug8yj said:
Thanks for the input everyone. Re: a Warner jersey, my son wouldn't be caught dead. He got a Wilson jersey from his grandma for his birthday and we can barely get him to wear anything else. I can be certain he'll wear it to any actual game he goes to.

He meant OUR Curt Warner, not their Kurt Warmer. Good ole 28! ;)

Me and Nanomoz went a few years back. Great experience, nice stadium , great weather, bad outcome (lost because of a bad exchange between Matt and SA in the fourth). Quite a few Hawk fans there. We got a couple good natured jeers and "over-rated" calls when leaving the stadium, but hey, we are on their turf. Probably going to be the least expensive venue this year to see the Hawks as well.

OP
OP
I

ihawk

Reaction score
rjdriver":2t8o2hm8 said:
He meant OUR Curt Warner, not their Kurt Warmer. Good ole 28! ;)

Dang, color me slow. Just doing my best impression of a Cardinal fan...

Beeker49

Reaction score
Personally, I think UoP stadium is a dump. Looks like crap from the outside, smells like crap on the inside. The only cool thing about it is the roll out field.

preston547

Reaction score
I go to the game there every year. I have never had a problem. Like others have said Seattle fans are everywhere at that game. It is very quiet in that stadium. I have even taken my pregnant wife with no worries. Every game I have been to we are surrounded by other seahawks fans. One AZ fan even traded me seats so he didnt have to sit in between all Seattle fans. I always sit in the lower level though since it is so cheap down here compared to the CLINK. So not sure how the fans are in the upper level.

rideaducati

Reaction score
Beeker49":19ygookd said:
Personally, I think UoP stadium is a dump. Looks like crap from the outside, smells like crap on the inside. The only cool thing about it is the roll out field.

If you think that stadium is bad, you should go to a niner home game.