Hawks have agreed to terms with Thigpen??

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
Shh, don't tell anybody, but I have it on a good inside source that Joe Montana hates Harbaugh so much he's going to make a comeback with the Seahawks.

they've agreed to terms, er, will sign, I mean, he was spotted at the airport. Yeah, that's the ticket!

Hawknballs

Reaction score
I just spotted Jeff Garcia coming out of Neighbors.

themunn

Reaction score
SalishHawkFan":25d865x8 said:
Shh, don't tell anybody, but I have it on a good inside source that Joe Montana hates Harbaugh so much he's going to make a comeback with the Seahawks.

they've agreed to terms, er, will sign, I mean, he was spotted at the airport. Yeah, that's the ticket!

Well there's nobody better for him to learn under than Wilson

bbsplitter

Reaction score
SalishHawkFan":3m0tjrun said:

No, no, no. Guys. Brett Favre is coming to seattle. It's legit. I read it on the internet. Now you can say the same.

LawlessHawk

Reaction score
IBleedBlueAndGreen":34abrnet said:
Hawksfanatik":34abrnet said:
Bleh. Not impressed.

Tyler Thigpen is average, at best.

I totally agree with you. Pete should definetly bring in one of the above average backup quarterbacks that are still available.

Oh, wait.........

No, no, no... screw average and above average, only elite backups for us...

Sac

Reaction score
LawlessHawk":1oesm8au said:
IBleedBlueAndGreen":1oesm8au said:
Hawksfanatik":1oesm8au said:
Bleh. Not impressed.

Tyler Thigpen is average, at best.

I totally agree with you. Pete should definetly bring in one of the above average backup quarterbacks that are still available.

Oh, wait.........

Why not just keep Flynn then?

HawkFan72

Reaction score
My source at the airport has said that Urlacher has not come back through and gotten on a plane. That means that he is still in heated discussions on a new deal at the VMAC. Hopefully we hear the same for Thigpen, Portis, Young, and Montana soon.

LawlessHawk

Reaction score
SacHawk2.0":2zcodvbk said:
LawlessHawk":2zcodvbk said:
IBleedBlueAndGreen":2zcodvbk said:

Oh, wait.........

Why not just keep Flynn then?

Well heck, you know... because we only want them for the Vet minimum... (that's armchair GM rule number one)

OrFan

Reaction score
I have it on good authority that Doug Flutie is looking to buy a home near Seattle. Not only may he be the best fit at backup for this team, due to an uncanny resemblance to Wilson, the entire complex would also be able to enjoy Flutie Flakes for breakfast each day.

SussexSeahawk

Reaction score
You guys have more info on Thigpen than me, all I've seen is his name as backup for various teams, but he must be serviceable or Pete and John wouldn't consider him?
I'm not that bothered about it at all, If he can't absorb any of Russ's talent and coaching by playing with him, he'll move on; if he does, adequate back up?
I just think if he's willing to take in and learn from Russ who is a motivator with talent, and Thigpen has a shred of ability, he'll be fine

TheRealDTM

Reaction score
Brian Scalabrine has landed at the Enumclaw municipal airport. Reports say Seahawks are interested.

TheRealDTM

Reaction score
SussexSeahawk":1diofysr said:
You guys have more info on Thigpen than me, all I've seen is his name as backup for various teams, but he must be serviceable or Pete and John wouldn't consider him?
I'm not that bothered about it at all, If he can't absorb any of Russ's talent and coaching by playing with him, he'll move on; if he does, adequate back up?
I just think if he's willing to take in and learn from Russ who is a motivator with talent, and Thigpen has a shred of ability, he'll be fine

Not to derail this thread ... but

He's almost Tebow like, he gets wins and gives 100% effort with his body, he's not a cerebral quarterback but he has athletic skills. It's for that reason that Vince Young makes way more since to me.

note: he has a much better passing motion than tebow, and he's not as magic.