Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Contact Us  Your donations are greatly appreciated! Donate  Chat Room

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 35 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Aprés Flynn, Abraham?
 Post Posted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:31 am 
* NET Starfish *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:29 am
Posts: 10244
Location: Helm's Deep
most people seem to reckon we'll bring in John Abraham now that Flynn's off the books. What d'you all reckon?

_________________
Rzzzzz...


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Aprés Flynn, Abraham?
 Post Posted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:35 am 
NET Veteran
Offline

Joined: Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:26 am
Posts: 1522
I think we need to save that money to bring in a backup QB

_________________
----


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Aprés Flynn, Abraham?
 Post Posted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:37 am 
NET Veteran
Offline

Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:24 pm
Posts: 3080
Location: Anchorage, AK
No

OK to expand - we are bringing in a backup and we are resigning Kam and we roll money over to next year to resign Sherman


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Aprés Flynn, Abraham?
 Post Posted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:42 am 
NET Practice Squad
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:44 pm
Posts: 50
Location: PNW
mikeak wrote:
No

OK to expand - we are bringing in a backup and we are resigning Kam and we roll money over to next year to resign Sherman


How would a one year deal for Abraham this year affect Sherman's deal next year?


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Aprés Flynn, Abraham?
 Post Posted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:47 am 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:46 pm
Posts: 1432
bloodkingg wrote:
mikeak wrote:
No

OK to expand - we are bringing in a backup and we are resigning Kam and we roll money over to next year to resign Sherman


How would a one year deal for Abraham this year affect Sherman's deal next year?

Just like he said, everything we don't spend this year is rolled over to next year

_________________
SUPERBOWL!!


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Aprés Flynn, Abraham?
 Post Posted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:48 am 
NET Pro Bowler
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 10:50 am
Posts: 11181
Location: Antioch, CA
Just because Flynn is gone does not mean we're going on a spending spree. As others said, this will just help current deals in the works get finalized and it will allow us to save some money for next year.

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Aprés Flynn, Abraham?
 Post Posted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:49 am 
NET Practice Squad
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:44 pm
Posts: 50
Location: PNW
Hawkfan77 wrote:
bloodkingg wrote:
mikeak wrote:
No

OK to expand - we are bringing in a backup and we are resigning Kam and we roll money over to next year to resign Sherman


How would a one year deal for Abraham this year affect Sherman's deal next year?

Just like he said, everything we don't spend this year is rolled over to next year


Does the cap space become more valuable if it's unspent then? If we have 5 million in cap space, spend 2 million on Abraham, then we'd be at 3 million. Then he'd come off the books and we'd be back at 5 million for next year. Explain to me my gap in logic please.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Aprés Flynn, Abraham?
 Post Posted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:53 am 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:46 pm
Posts: 1432
bloodkingg wrote:

Does the cap space become more valuable if it's unspent then? If we have 5 million in cap space, spend 2 million on Abraham, then we'd be at 3 million. Then he'd come off the books and we'd be back at 5 million for next year. Explain to me my gap in logic please.

If we have 5 million unspent this year, we are allowed to take that 5 million in cap space and roll it to next years cap, adding 5 million more dollars to what we can spend next year.

It's like AT&T roll over minutes. If you a 1000 minute month plan and you only use 500 minutes, then you add 500 minutes to the next month, you would then get 1500 minutes for the next month.

_________________
SUPERBOWL!!


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Aprés Flynn, Abraham?
 Post Posted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:55 am 
NET Practice Squad
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:44 pm
Posts: 50
Location: PNW
Hawkfan77 wrote:
bloodkingg wrote:

Does the cap space become more valuable if it's unspent then? If we have 5 million in cap space, spend 2 million on Abraham, then we'd be at 3 million. Then he'd come off the books and we'd be back at 5 million for next year. Explain to me my gap in logic please.

If we have 5 million unspent this year, we are allowed to take that 5 million in cap space and roll it to next years cap, adding 5 million more dollars to what we can spend next year.

It's like AT&T roll over minutes. If you a 1000 minute month plan and you only use 500 minutes, then you add 500 minutes to the next month, you would then get 1500 minutes for the next month.


Crazy. Wow ok, yeah don't spend anything, I agree. Thanks.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Aprés Flynn, Abraham?
 Post Posted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:58 am 
NET Pro Bowler
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 10:50 am
Posts: 11181
Location: Antioch, CA
bloodkingg wrote:
Does the cap space become more valuable if it's unspent then? If we have 5 million in cap space, spend 2 million on Abraham, then we'd be at 3 million. Then he'd come off the books and we'd be back at 5 million for next year. Explain to me my gap in logic please.


That 2 million we spent on Abraham would not be added to the top of next year's cap. It would be a part of next year's original cap. We would only be adding 3 million on top of the cap, not the full 5.

So instead of say, 135 million, we would have 133 million if we spent 2 on abraham this year and the cap was originally set at 130. The money spent this year does not roll over, it is just freed up in the original cap number.

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Aprés Flynn, Abraham?
 Post Posted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:58 am 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:46 pm
Posts: 1432
bloodkingg wrote:

Crazy. Wow ok, yeah don't spend anything, I agree. Thanks.

Yep, no problem

And if I got something wrong, someone please correct me

_________________
SUPERBOWL!!


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Aprés Flynn, Abraham?
 Post Posted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:01 am 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:28 pm
Posts: 5302
Location: Wilsonville, Oregon
I hope we dont resign Kam like everyone is saying.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Aprés Flynn, Abraham?
 Post Posted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:02 am 
USMC 1970-77
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:41 am
Posts: 9561
Location: Monroe, WA
No to Abraham. We've added enough vets to the D-line. Draft a couple of rooks to groom and coach up.

We may do something more in FA, but I would assume they're done signing DL until the draft.

An OL or a backup QB seem more likely, if anything. Personally, I'd focus on the draft. We have 10 picks. We could find a decent backup QB and depth for several positions.

_________________
Talent can get you to the playoffs.
It takes character to win when you get there.

SUPER BOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Aprés Flynn, Abraham?
 Post Posted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:02 am 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:46 pm
Posts: 1432
bellingerga wrote:
I hope we dont resign Kam like everyone is saying.

How come?

_________________
SUPERBOWL!!


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Aprés Flynn, Abraham?
 Post Posted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:03 am 
NET Practice Squad
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:44 pm
Posts: 50
Location: PNW
HawkFan72 wrote:
bloodkingg wrote:
Does the cap space become more valuable if it's unspent then? If we have 5 million in cap space, spend 2 million on Abraham, then we'd be at 3 million. Then he'd come off the books and we'd be back at 5 million for next year. Explain to me my gap in logic please.


That 2 million we spent on Abraham would not be added to the top of next year's cap. It would be a part of next year's original cap. We would only be adding 3 million on top of the cap, not the full 5.

So instead of say, 135 million, we would have 133 million if we spent 2 on abraham this year and the cap was originally set at 130. The money spent this year does not roll over, it is just freed up in the original cap number.


Is that total cap number going to come back down? If we saved 10 million this year, would our cap stay fixed at 140 million forever (10 million more than other teams)? Or would it come back down to even out league play and then crush us with salaries that we bought?


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Aprés Flynn, Abraham?
 Post Posted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:09 am 
* NET Eeyore *
User avatar
Online

Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:47 am
Posts: 10541
Location: Pasco, WA
I think we extend some of our own guys.

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Aprés Flynn, Abraham?
 Post Posted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:09 am 
* NET Staff Alumni *
* NET Staff Alumni *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:00 pm
Posts: 12425
Location: Anchorage, AK
bloodkingg wrote:
Is that total cap number going to come back down? If we saved 10 million this year, would our cap stay fixed at 140 million forever (10 million more than other teams)? Or would it come back down to even out league play and then crush us with salaries that we bought?


The cap figure each year is set by the NFL. When a team rolls over money, it is only on the books for that particular season. Now if they have leftover again, they can re-roll that money over to the following year, so in essence, it's always there, but only if we don't spend it.

Sidenote, I do not know if there is a limit on rolling money in the CBA. It's currently allowed but I don't know if that continues through the entire 10 year CBA or if it has a termination date. I haven't heard of a termination date for doing this, but I wouldn't be surprised if there was one.

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Aprés Flynn, Abraham?
 Post Posted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:10 am 
NET Pro Bowler
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 10:50 am
Posts: 11181
Location: Antioch, CA
bloodkingg wrote:
HawkFan72 wrote:
bloodkingg wrote:
Does the cap space become more valuable if it's unspent then? If we have 5 million in cap space, spend 2 million on Abraham, then we'd be at 3 million. Then he'd come off the books and we'd be back at 5 million for next year. Explain to me my gap in logic please.


That 2 million we spent on Abraham would not be added to the top of next year's cap. It would be a part of next year's original cap. We would only be adding 3 million on top of the cap, not the full 5.

So instead of say, 135 million, we would have 133 million if we spent 2 on abraham this year and the cap was originally set at 130. The money spent this year does not roll over, it is just freed up in the original cap number.


Is that total cap number going to come back down? If we saved 10 million this year, would our cap stay fixed at 140 million forever (10 million more than other teams)? Or would it come back down to even out league play and then crush us with salaries that we bought?


Eventually it will come back down. I believe the cap rollover is only available for a couple more years. I might be wrong though.

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Aprés Flynn, Abraham?
 Post Posted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:10 am 
NET Veteran
Offline

Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:24 pm
Posts: 3080
Location: Anchorage, AK
Hawkfan77 wrote:
bloodkingg wrote:

Crazy. Wow ok, yeah don't spend anything, I agree. Thanks.

Yep, no problem

And if I got something wrong, someone please correct me


Nope - thanks for elaborating on it on my behalf :)

People forget it / don't understand it right because it didn't use to work this way. It is a huge thing and lowers the reasons to resign players early (you have to weigh it against letting them hit FA and being pissed off) but ability to take unused cap and putting it on next years cap number is huge and has an impact on decisions made.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Aprés Flynn, Abraham?
 Post Posted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:14 am 
NET Practice Squad
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:44 pm
Posts: 50
Location: PNW
kidhawk wrote:
bloodkingg wrote:
Is that total cap number going to come back down? If we saved 10 million this year, would our cap stay fixed at 140 million forever (10 million more than other teams)? Or would it come back down to even out league play and then crush us with salaries that we bought?


The cap figure each year is set by the NFL. When a team rolls over money, it is only on the books for that particular season. Now if they have leftover again, they can re-roll that money over to the following year, so in essence, it's always there, but only if we don't spend it.

Sidenote, I do not know if there is a limit on rolling money in the CBA. It's currently allowed but I don't know if that continues through the entire 10 year CBA or if it has a termination date. I haven't heard of a termination date for doing this, but I wouldn't be surprised if there was one.


Makes sense. Thanks. So if we save this money for Sherman next year, then we're really going all in next year because after that we won't have any money to rollover and will have to release a certain amount of money to get back under the cap.

I like the crew we have now, don't think we need more necessarily. Can make a run for the super bowl this year, then pay our guys, go for it again, then at that point it's in JS's hands. Presumably trying to get younger and cheaper while not compromising talent.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Aprés Flynn, Abraham?
 Post Posted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:21 am 
NET Veteran
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:45 pm
Posts: 669
Location: Yakima
Hawkfan77 wrote:
bellingerga wrote:
I hope we dont resign Kam like everyone is saying.

How come?


Agreed. How come? Why would we not want Kam?


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Aprés Flynn, Abraham?
 Post Posted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:24 am 
* NET Staff Alumni *
* NET Staff Alumni *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:00 pm
Posts: 12425
Location: Anchorage, AK
bloodkingg wrote:
kidhawk wrote:
bloodkingg wrote:
Is that total cap number going to come back down? If we saved 10 million this year, would our cap stay fixed at 140 million forever (10 million more than other teams)? Or would it come back down to even out league play and then crush us with salaries that we bought?


The cap figure each year is set by the NFL. When a team rolls over money, it is only on the books for that particular season. Now if they have leftover again, they can re-roll that money over to the following year, so in essence, it's always there, but only if we don't spend it.

Sidenote, I do not know if there is a limit on rolling money in the CBA. It's currently allowed but I don't know if that continues through the entire 10 year CBA or if it has a termination date. I haven't heard of a termination date for doing this, but I wouldn't be surprised if there was one.


Makes sense. Thanks. So if we save this money for Sherman next year, then we're really going all in next year because after that we won't have any money to rollover and will have to release a certain amount of money to get back under the cap.

I like the crew we have now, don't think we need more necessarily. Can make a run for the super bowl this year, then pay our guys, go for it again, then at that point it's in JS's hands. Presumably trying to get younger and cheaper while not compromising talent.


Also, don't forget, as veterans age and we draft younger talent, that younger talent will be paid on a much lower scale to replace the older vets, so that cycles back space on the cap for teams who can draft well. This is why we are in such great shape right now. We've been able to draft a ton of starters and that's keeping our cap in good shape. If we can continue to do that, we should continue to keep good cap value over the coming years.

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Aprés Flynn, Abraham?
 Post Posted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:03 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:59 am
Posts: 2886
two dog wrote:
Hawkfan77 wrote:
bellingerga wrote:
I hope we dont resign Kam like everyone is saying.

How come?


Agreed. How come? Why would we not want Kam?

If you're extending the 2011 version of Kam, it's a no-brainer... extend him.

If you're extending the 2012 version, the thinking that I've seen expressed here is... draft his replacement now and develop him this year... and let Kam go into FA after this season... especially considering that we've got to extend Sherm, Earl, and Russell not too far down the road.

_________________
EastCoastHawksFan posted... "Trading for Harvin is by far the worst move John S has ever made." (March 18, 2014)

Moved to Seattle in 1980. Hawks fan for 34 years and counting.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Aprés Flynn, Abraham?
 Post Posted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:58 pm 
NET Starter
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:26 am
Posts: 326
Location: Cashmere, WA
Look. I see it like this. If JS can squeeze Abraham in then so be it. We are going to want all the pass rush we can get this season. One year deal. No prob. See who is worthy of a new contract in the offseason. No harm in that. Someone is likely to not be as great as we would have hoped this year and they will be gone. We keep the better of the bunch. Pretty simple really. We will have plenty of space to sign and extend.

_________________
______________________________

Our secondary is gonna be like the Bermuda Triangle this year again boys! 2/3rds of the world is covered by water..... the rest is covered by the LOB!

GO HAWKS!! OUR SUPERBOWL CHAMPIONS!!!!!!


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Aprés Flynn, Abraham?
 Post Posted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:45 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:30 am
Posts: 739
Location: Van Buren, AR from Kent-Covington, WA
What about the OL? Am I the only one that thinks we still need some depth or better starting quality on the OL, mainly at RT/RG? I hope the draft is kind to us when it comes to some OL help.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Aprés Flynn, Abraham?
 Post Posted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:51 pm 
NET Ring Of Honor
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:38 pm
Posts: 21159
Location: NFL WORLD CHAMPIONS 2013-2014
I don't think signing a Bennett with a torn rotator cuff is assurance on the D-Line and I want Abraham.

Get it DONE.

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Aprés Flynn, Abraham?
 Post Posted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:37 pm 
NET Starter
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:26 am
Posts: 326
Location: Cashmere, WA
McG wrote:
What about the OL? Am I the only one that thinks we still need some depth or better starting quality on the OL, mainly at RT/RG? I hope the draft is kind to us when it comes to some OL help.



I do believe this will get addressed in the draft. Cable will coach us up a stud (or 2) to compete with Giacomini. Just watch.

_________________
______________________________

Our secondary is gonna be like the Bermuda Triangle this year again boys! 2/3rds of the world is covered by water..... the rest is covered by the LOB!

GO HAWKS!! OUR SUPERBOWL CHAMPIONS!!!!!!


Last edited by nwgamer on Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Aprés Flynn, Abraham?
 Post Posted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:41 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:55 am
Posts: 757
kidhawk wrote:
bloodkingg wrote:
Is that total cap number going to come back down? If we saved 10 million this year, would our cap stay fixed at 140 million forever (10 million more than other teams)? Or would it come back down to even out league play and then crush us with salaries that we bought?


The cap figure each year is set by the NFL. When a team rolls over money, it is only on the books for that particular season. Now if they have leftover again, they can re-roll that money over to the following year, so in essence, it's always there, but only if we don't spend it.

Sidenote, I do not know if there is a limit on rolling money in the CBA. It's currently allowed but I don't know if that continues through the entire 10 year CBA or if it has a termination date. I haven't heard of a termination date for doing this, but I wouldn't be surprised if there was one.


There is a limit, there is a penalty applied by the NFL if 90% of your available cap space is not used.

Oh never mind didn't have my glasses so read the question wrong.

_________________
Last edited by Russell Wilson on Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:20 pm, edited 29-3 times in total.
Last edited by NFC Champion Russell Wilson on Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:14 pm, edited 23-17 times in total.
Last edited by World Champion Russell Wilson on Sun Feb 2, 2014 7:14 pm, edited 43-8 times in total.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Aprés Flynn, Abraham?
 Post Posted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:58 pm 
*GOLD SUPPORTER*
*GOLD SUPPORTER*
Offline

Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 8:13 pm
Posts: 4631
Location: Puyallup, WA USA
What a change! We've got guys beating on our door to come here!


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Aprés Flynn, Abraham?
 Post Posted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:02 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Online

Joined: Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:40 pm
Posts: 1840
No. I agree with other posts. We have some veterans and the draft is deep for DTs.
Roll the money over and develop some rookies.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Aprés Flynn, Abraham?
 Post Posted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:14 pm 
NET Rookie
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:35 pm
Posts: 109
peachesenregalia wrote:
most people seem to reckon we'll bring in John Abraham

Not happening


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Aprés Flynn, Abraham?
 Post Posted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:37 pm 
NET Bench Warmer
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:28 pm
Posts: 39
If I understand it right. This year we only save $3.200,000. Next year is where the Seahawks really save. So I think the Seahawks are done signing players this year. We have enough DE anyway. What we need are DTs. Look to the draft for that need.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Aprés Flynn, Abraham?
 Post Posted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:42 pm 
* NET Moderator *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:35 pm
Posts: 18457
Location: Milwaukie, Oregon
John Abraham and Urlacher seem like after the draft type guys at this point. If we can upgrade their positions in the draft then we go that route. If the draft doesnt fall that way, then we give these guys a call and offer a 1 year contract.

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Aprés Flynn, Abraham?
 Post Posted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:58 am 
NET Starter
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:14 pm
Posts: 453
Location: Mountain Home, Idaho
It's "après". Accent grave, pas d'accent aigu.

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Aprés Flynn, Abraham?
 Post Posted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:32 am 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:46 pm
Posts: 1432
onanygivensunday wrote:
If you're extending the 2011 version of Kam, it's a no-brainer... extend him.

If you're extending the 2012 version, the thinking that I've seen expressed here is... draft his replacement now and develop him this year... and let Kam go into FA after this season... especially considering that we've got to extend Sherm, Earl, and Russell not too far down the road.

The 2012 version played through a pretty bad foot injury and played pretty dang well at that.

_________________
SUPERBOWL!!


Top 
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 35 posts ] 

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]



 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Seahawks.NET is an independent fan site and not associated with the Seattle Seahawks or the NFL (National Football League).
All content within this Seahawks fan page is provided by, and for, Seattle Seahawks fans. Copyright © Seahawks.NET.