Hey rookie, welcome to the NFL 2009

ivotuk

Reaction score
Fun watching Percy Harvin in his rookie year. 2081 all-purpose yards breaking a 20 year old record set by Herschel Walker. His goal is to "get a ring because that's how great players are judged."

He was almost there that year but they fumbled it away (3 times) and Brett threw 2 INTs. I think there are some hungry players on this team.

OP
OP
ivotuk

ivotuk

Reaction score
Just checked NFL tv schedule and it's on again tomorrow (Tuesday) and again on Saturday.

Shadowhawk

Reaction score
Every time I watch that guy play I can't wait to see him in a Hawks uni!

ImTheScientist

Reaction score
Shadowhawk":1oohw0p0 said:

Can't wait to see Wilson in the shotgun and have lynch and harvin in the backfield. Good luck covering Harvin poor LBers.

Attyla the Hawk

Reaction score
Shadowhawk":zsxl64uf said:

I was thinking the EXACT same thing.

This season is going to be electric. I don't even remember the '85 team looking this prime.

Speakinhawk68

Reaction score
just watched it, seems like the kind of guy we want, the part at the end when hes talking to the camera about wanting to win a superbowl and sidney comes up and tells him his order for breakfast in the morning, made me smile.

Reaction score
I can't help but get pissed when I see Curry on there.. He had SOO much potential.

Attyla the Hawk

Reaction score
Sandpoint Hawk":16lw8eqk said:
I can't help but get pissed when I see Curry on there.. He had SOO much potential.

Bygones.

I'd rather have drafted Curry, but be where we are now, than to have drafted Stafford and be where Detroit is. And if Curry expedited the departure of Ruskell even by a day, then I say he was (more) worth it.

Shadowhawk

Reaction score
Attyla the Hawk":obw98ol1 said:
Sandpoint Hawk":obw98ol1 said:

Bygones.

I'd rather have drafted Curry, but be where we are now, than to have drafted Stafford and be where Detroit is. And if Curry expedited the departure of Ruskell even by a day, then I say he was (more) worth it.

And I'd MUCH rather have drafted Curry and be where we are now than to have drafted Mark Sanchez and be where the Jets are. Zoinks!

jkitsune

Reaction score
As the above poster said, while I think it's a huge shame to bust out on the #4 overall pick, the logical alternatives that most people would have expected us to draft instead were also enormous busts. Most of the stars who came out of the first round that year were not in the top 10, and one of them (Sanchez) has crippled that franchise far worse than Curry.

Latest posts