Romo gets 6 year/108 mil extension

hawker84

Reaction score
i think Romo's a solid QB, i just don't think he's a Championship quality QB....too many poor decisions.. bad deal in my opinion...

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
I've been watching football since 1964 and I cannot remember a bigger choke artist in all those years than Tony Romo. Guy simply finds a way to lose when the team needs a win the most......usually by throwing a horrific int. Jerruh Jones has indeed become Al Davis. I love every second of this cuz I despise the Cowpatties so very, very much and this guarantees they will likely not win a playoff game in the next several years, and likely not even get to the playoffs.

General Manager

Reaction score
That's probably the worst overpay i've seen in along time rest in peace Dallas.

lvnginhwktwn

Reaction score
Look at the bright side, 6 more years of Romo jokes......................LOL

Winterfell

Reaction score
The Cowboys remind me a lot of the Chargers...blessed with some very good talent at multiple positions but never capitalizing on it and losing that very talent to age or free agency along the way. A little dysfunctional and lackadaisical when it comes to going out on the field and performing.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Winterfell":3vvh384i said:
The Cowboys remind me a lot of the Chargers...blessed with some very good talent at multiple positions but never capitalizing on it and losing that very talent to age or free agency along the way. A little dysfunctional and lackadaisical when it comes to going out on the field and performing.
Chargers are my (distant) 2nd favorite team and I hope this changes now that A.J. Smith is gone. But yeah, in the last 10 years I agree with your assessment of the franchise.

Subzero717

Reaction score
Seeing what Kolb and Palmer got the Romo deal doesn't seem that bad. Not that I think he is good.