• No

Votes: 9 12.9%
  • Check In Once In A While

Votes: 13 18.6%

• Total voters

Stoned Cold

Reaction score
Thursday, 4/25/2013, 5:00 Pacific Time.

Knowing the Seahawks are pretty much guaranteed not to be involved in the first day?

I think this may be the first time I don't watch day one. I'll probably have some website up that keeps me informed though. I always enjoy hearing about the trades.

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
I DVR it Thursday and watch all 3 rounds on Friday, just like the good ol days before Rog threw a wrench in things.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Of course.

Its a 7 hour program. The Seahawks usually get 14 minutes of air time. Not sure if you usually watch why you wouldnt watch now.

Subzero717

Reaction score
AbsolutNET":3qwv13kd said:
I DVR it Thursday and watch all 3 rounds on Friday, just like the good ol days before Rog threw a wrench in things.

This is what I think ima do. I used to take the day off and go way over board making it an event.

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
CALIHAWK1":234b2sru said:
AbsolutNET":234b2sru said:

This is what I think ima do. I used to take the day off and go way over board making it an event.

A couple buddies and I get together, start at 9am with irish coffee and start the drinking game with the first pick. Doesn't take long for my wife to be ashamed of the man she married on that day.

OP
OP
S

Stoned Cold

Reaction score
JSeahawks":v2yxut57 said:
Of course.

Its a 7 hour program. The Seahawks usually get 14 minutes of air time. Not sure if you usually watch why you wouldnt watch now.

That sounds about right. I'll take the under. 14 minutes seems like way too much time to talk about the Seahawks in the first round. I bet the only time our team even comes up is when the Vikings pick and possibly when the 49ers pick.

twisted_steel2

Reaction score
I'll check in on it, but TV rights are hard to come by in my house. Have to fight the kid, always some cartoon on. :(

Laptop with ESPN or NFL.com I guess.

Blitzhawk

Reaction score
Absolutely, probably while doing other things but it is the best football event this time of year....lol. It is interesting to see where teams go w/ their picks, who falls, and who "reaches".

kobebryant

Reaction score
DVR Thursday. Watch rounds 1-3 Friday after work ( or Saturday if I go out Friday night). This way I can fast forward right through commercials and the between pick conversations.

So when the Seahawks make their first picks at 56 on Friday night I'll probably be in the mid 1st round.

jlwaters1

Reaction score
I'm a draft junkie. I like that it's broken out in 3 days. It was wicked long going 1-3 rounds on SAT and 4-7 on SUN in the past. It's nice to have the way it is. I just wished the 2nd day started earlier, I usually take off that Friday as it's usually my college team's spring game on as well.

pehawk

Reaction score
AbsolutNET":zf3gp0vf said:
CALIHAWK1":zf3gp0vf said:
AbsolutNET":zf3gp0vf said:

A couple buddies and I get together, start at 9am with irish coffee and start the drinking game with the first pick. Doesn't take long for my wife to be ashamed of the man she married on that day.

You're being too modest. I'm sure feels a lot of shame. We're all ashamed we know you.

Of course ill watch it. Ill have a few peeps over, fans of opposing teams, so I can relish in their teams dysfunction.

One's a Dallas fan, who still thinks its a GREAT move to trade up for Claiborne, even though his team desperately needs cheap bodies. I'm sure this year Jerry will find another shiny object to covet, and I can rip at his teams 1996 mentality.

Attyla the Hawk

Reaction score
Yeah I'll watch it. If for no other reason than to watch Kiper spontaneously combust when a pick is made he doesn't agree with.

But yeah, it's football. What else am I watching on a Thursday night?

seahawks875

Reaction score
Do you watch the Super Bowl even if the Seahawks aren't playing in it? So, I'm watching the draft day one-three

BeerHawker

Reaction score
The only reason to watch day 1 is to hear Kiper Jr. grovel and squirm to an international audience about how wrong he was last year re Irvin and Wilson. And maybe Gruden finally takes a shot at him and breaks his hand on Mel's hair.

uncle fester

Reaction score
We'll be watching. It's football-related and there are addicts in need of a fix.

It'll be interesting purely for the perceived lack of QB talent and who, if anyone, gets the jitters and drafts one.

Throwdown

Reaction score
Yeah, I'll be watching with a Colts fan lol, plus I want to see where Desmond Trufant goes.

two dog

Reaction score
Why wouldn't I? Been doing it since they started broadcasting the draft.

I kinda miss getting up at 5 a.m. to get ready for the 6 a.m. (pacific)
start. Brunch later with the ham, melon, cheese and cheap champagne.

Get all my colored hi-liters and my Mel Kiper or ourlads, maybe Jerry
Jones books. I used to frantically write trying to keep up with the picks.
Draft Tracker and a good printer makes life a lot easier.