how many portland based seahawks fans are out there?

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
  • Zebulon Dak wrote:Btw I've recently heard that Nepo 42 in NE Portland is a Seahawks bar. If we do any get togethers next year (aka if you guys stop being lame) we might want to check out that spot. Good wings too, from what I've heard.

They have Chicken and Waffles? Count me in. I organized last time, so one of you other slackers can pick it up this year.
    Super Bowl Champions XVLIII

RIP Radish: Check your PMs. Upper right corner.
    Sarlacc83
    * NET Philistine *

• I was born and raised in the Portland area. After my mom died in October last year though, I'm in the Bay area. Don't judge me. :( I'd rather be in the Pacific NW, down here I'm surrounded by enemies. :shock:

“There’s no reason, with Mr. Allen and the fan base here and the stadium, that this can’t be a stable, long-term winning organization.” - John Schneider
    Bakergirl
    NET Veteran

• Zebulon Dak wrote:Btw I've recently heard that Nepo 42 in NE Portland is a Seahawks bar. If we do any get togethers next year (aka if you guys stop being lame) we might want to check out that spot. Good wings too, from what I've heard.

You are correct on both accounts. We had 40-50 people there during the playoffs, and the wings are top notch along with the tap list and the rest of the food. There is a facebook page as well: https://www.facebook.com/groups/379099595504182/

I am going to post a thread about it since it seems like there's a lot of Portland area folks on here.
    PDXSeahawks
    NET Bench Warmer

Previous

It is currently Fri Dec 19, 2014 1:49 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information