March Madness: Who ya got in the Final 4?

therealjohncarlson

Reaction score
I got Lousiville over Miami in the finals (with Gonzaga and Kansas making the final 4)

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":25z3aiwc said:
peachesenregalia":25z3aiwc said:
pehawk":25z3aiwc said:
The 15 that wins? I got Florida Gulf Coast. IIRC, they beat the Canes earlier this year.

Ducks seeding kind of pissed me off, and thats really hard to do considering I hate the Ducks. I think they win 2 games.

No Chance. Ok State are legitimately good.

Even as a Ducks fan, I have to agree with the Okie here. 12 seeds that didn't go to the previous year's dance are only 17-58 in these games whereas teams with OK States stats are 47-16.

Make that 18-58 and 47-17. Way to go Oregon!

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":31p1uj75 said:
Sarlacc83":31p1uj75 said:
peachesenregalia":31p1uj75 said:
No Chance. Ok State are legitimately good.

Even as a Ducks fan, I have to agree with the Okie here. 12 seeds that didn't go to the previous year's dance are only 17-58 in these games whereas teams with OK States stats are 47-16.

I think the Ducks will beat St. Louis to get into a matchup with Louisville. Today was the tough one, imo.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
JSeahawks":61a61rcs said:
Sarlacc83":61a61rcs said:
Sarlacc83":61a61rcs said:

I think the Ducks will beat St. Louis to get into a matchup with Louisville. Today was the tough one, imo.

I definitely wouldn't sleep on St. Louis. They looked as athletic as the Ducks, and they were tested in a very tough A-10 this year. Oregon can do it, but it won't be an easy double digit win.

CPHawk

Reaction score
As long as UO plays d and hits the boards like they did today, they can play with anyone. It's amazing how having Artis back has made us just that more confident out there.

seahawks875

Reaction score
Here's my final four:
Louisville
Indiana
Ohio St
Georgetown
With Louisville beating Indiana in the title game.
I have gonzaga losing to Wisconsin in the sweet 16, and my sleeper pick to make a unexpected run this year is Creighton, I think Doug McDermott will lead them to the elite eight before they lose to louisville

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
My FF is still alive: Louisville, Kansas, OSU, Indiana. A lot of chalk, but the only one I wasn't confident about is Louisville. I went with them, however, because they're mostly the same team as last year's Final Four entrant.

Rat

Reaction score
Louisville, New Mexico, Florida, Indiana

I've had some good picks, like Wichita State getting this far, and Oregon getting past Saint Louis, even though I'm a grad student at SLU. Unfortunately, those were way too little too late. Got really, really screwed by New Mexico, Wisconsin, and VCU. I had New Mexico in the final game (losing to Indiana), so that one especially hurt.

WmHBonney

Reaction score
One of my final four teams (Syracuse), is in.
One of my final four teams (Ohio State), just lost.
My other two, (Louisville & Florida) are still alive.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
The only team I gave a crap about is in...Whoo Hoo!!! Go Blue!!!

Uncle Si

Reaction score
have any of you ever seen anything like what just happened to that Louisville kid? ghastly

Uncle Si

Reaction score
pinksheets":12tj221v said:
I feel sick. That was horrifying.

i honestly stopped watching the game thinking it may happen again. those kids on the bench looked scared when they saw it

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
I am glad I missed that. I went to an article about it and they had a video to play and view it. I didn't watch it, there is no way I want to see that kind of injury. The written description was enough to turn my stomach. Poor kid.