Non-Seattle Area Seahawks fans. How do you get your game?

BayHawk

Reaction score
Living in Oakland, CA.

I catch the games at McNally's on College Ave in Rockridge. The owner is a Seahawks fan (big neon Seahawk helmet light above the bar) and you'll usually find 10-15 friendlies there each game.

Last season for the 9er game, a visiting Washingtonian went and bought a ton of Skittles and handed them out in little bowls to 9ers fans. Cracked me up.

BadgerVid

Reaction score
S. Oregon (around Grants Pass) can't get the ticket because there is a mountain between me and the satellite that starts pretty much in my back yard...

About half the time we get it on local TV, the rest of the time (a lot of Whiners fans here) I watch via the net with the MacBook hooked to the TV.

HawkinNY

Reaction score
Albany, NY

BAR. Redzone usually since time warner has it and the last few weeks of the season the game was usually on it the whole time since we scored a ton of points.

The Radish

Reaction score
BayHawk":kulaweml said:
Living in Oakland, CA.

I catch the games at McNally's on College Ave in Rockridge. The owner is a Seahawks fan (big neon Seahawk helmet light above the bar) and you'll usually find 10-15 friendlies there each game.

Last season for the 9er game, a visiting Washingtonian went and bought a ton of Skittles and handed them out in little bowls to 9ers fans. Cracked me up.

What a great first post. Wish I could have seen the looks on faces.

And welcome to Seahawks.net

:th2thumbs:

FreshlySnipes

Reaction score
FreshlySnipes":13rzzjh5 said:
The true question to fans of other teams living in Seattle... How can you look at yourself in the mirror every morning?

Ahh my bad. I misread the thread. I actually just moved to San Francisco from Seattle in January but I will go see the games at a local sports bar

MexHawk

Reaction score
Northern Mexico. Sky sunday ticket. We don't have Directv over here.

OP
OP
Basis4day

Basis4day

Reaction score
BayHawk":131q5t4n said:
Living in Oakland, CA.

I'll need to check that place out. Brennan's on University in Berkeley is my usual place.

Zer0veritas

Reaction score
I'm not sure about Portland but I live in Spokane and drive to Seattle with my wife and son and try to see 2-3 home games a year. In Spokane almost everyone is a Seahawks/Gonzaga fan. No one really cares about the Sounders here.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
rideaducati":yzle1qb0 said:
KCHawkGirl":yzle1qb0 said:
I listen to them on an android app through my phone.

If you don't mind, could you tell me that app and is it Raible and Moon doing the broadcast or the national guys?

Living in SoCal and I would love to hear the Seattle guys broadcast while watching on Sunday Ticket.
Tunein Radio also there is an app for Sirrus radio. And yes you can easily listen to any station on the the Seahawk network or any other team for that matter for the local announcers or ESPN etc.

CaptainSkybeard

Reaction score
South Carolina. I do the "go into electronic hiding, wait for midnight" (yup it's midnight for us east coasters, not 9pm) until it comes up on game rewind and enjoy.

Thusly, national games are a special treat.

I also try to make it to at least one away game a year. They keep going to Carolina for some reason which works out great.

Last year I went to Carolina and Atlanta, this year probably the same only Atlanta will be regular season.

RampagingMice

Reaction score
SacHawk2.0":1h2arvf3 said:
Go Kings!

Stay Kings!

But that's what you meant, right?

1. Lincoln, CA
2. Sunday Ticket, or Bunz & Company. Flying up for the visiting Vikes again in 2013, though (my girlfriend's family is from ND)

Rat

Reaction score
St. Louis, MO
Illegal internet streams - my conscience isn't beyond that. As long as they exist, I'll keep using them.

canfan

Reaction score
Edmonton, Alberta

I get all the Spokane stations as part of my basic cable service since 2007. That's actually how I ended up a Seahawks fan...I get all of their games.

bobofoosh

Reaction score
San Diego

Fly up for 3-4 games a year and use my season tickets. The rest of the season is sunday ticket.

KY Hawk 83

Reaction score
1. Fort Mitchell, KY
2. Online, unless we're blessed with the badassery of a nationally televised game.